Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
So I’m on the market for a mini model, and I see they’ve got a berserk in stock. Would that be the way to go with the herb chamber being more easily fixable? Or is it more personal preference between the oab and other models?

Edit: this question is now null as that black opal mini OAB found its way into my cart :brow:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Collyland just did a big drop on the website, some cool art editions if anyone is interested.
dragons-breath.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I’m on the market for a mini model, and I see they’ve got a berserk in stock. Would that be the way to go with the herb chamber being more easily fixable? Or is it more personal preference between the oab and other models?

Edit: this question is now null as that black opal mini OAB found its way into my cart :brow:

Wow yeah a mini berserk, looks pretty awesome honestly, but you really can't go wrong with a mini OAB, it is a pretty phenomenal design for a great hits... That red black opal color beneath the white cobblestone had a full set with the minis haha but who could afford three?!?

Some really nice funky new cobblestone color combos for the minis this time:
Screenshot-20220811-113847.png

And even some new (used previously for others) colors for the classics as well:
Screenshot-20220811-113856.png

I think the blue cobblestone over red, looks great in the art section, but yeah that dragon is totally wild with all the perfect detail, @Jaxel outdoing themselves yet again!:bowdown:

coolbreeze

I have two. Can't afford another. Very tempting though, so I have to look away or the magnetic attraction will lift my wallet and access my credit card. Can't have that...
We're here for you...

Oh, what am I saying?! GO FOR IT!!!

coolbreeze,

Sativasforpresident

Really enjoying using the vapbong and oab through the Volcano Hybrid whip for further cooling and ease of use... I know some people have posted links for shisha hose pipes in the past but I was wondering if any of you do this too and have any links for whips like the Hybrid one but at a cheaper price. I live in the UK by the way. Also keen to hear if what the best shisha are to adapt to the aromatizers.
Thanks a lot.
Happy vaping!

Sativasforpresident,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Clearlynotdavid

How does everyone recommend cleaning vapbongs? I’ve been using isopropyl alcohol but want to change my methods.

I was considering using water, baking soda, and vinegar. I would try to plug the down stem and the carb with wine corks and fill it up and Let it sit with that. Just wondering everyone’s opinion as I feel I’ve mistreated it enough using alcohol and want to respect my device fully

Clearlynotdavid,

coolbreeze

How does everyone recommend cleaning vapbongs? I’ve been using isopropyl alcohol but want to change my methods.

I was considering using water, baking soda, and vinegar. I would try to plug the down stem and the carb with wine corks and fill it up and Let it sit with that. Just wondering everyone’s opinion as I feel I’ve mistreated it enough using alcohol and want to respect my device fully
I believe the official advice was rinsing with vinegar and then water. Don't let it sit, just rinse well. I rinse mine with hot water and put it away, with a vinegar rinse added every few times.

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Without this thread something would be missing :lol: We want to say Thank You to all FC Members! Thank you for the support, interesting discussions and great feedback!

For those who don't already have a vabong, or those who want a second or third one, we've set up a discount code: Enter "FC-Member" at the checkout to receive a 25% discount! The code only works for the Classic Edition and until September 20th!

Without this thread something would be missing :lol: We want to say Thank You to all FC Members! Thank you for the support, interesting discussions and great feedback!

For those who don't already have a vabong, or those who want a second or third one, we've set up a discount code: Enter "FC-Member" at the checkout to receive a 25% discount! The code only works for the Classic Edition and until September 20th!
Wow, thank you!!!! Just ordered a Seawind :-)

Texus

Wasn't Felix going solo too recently?
Yes, Felix has launched Vappottery.

Hope these changes work out well for everyone involved.

cptofnthng

I have no idea. Maybe the old man is back in the game. Otherwise who is going to build them with jaxel leaving?

cptofnthng,
Top Bottom