• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Stueylakes

So ive put so many in my basket then thought I shouldn't.....hmmmm what to do.....

EDIT The B stock stawb is back.....141 gbp.....

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Good thing they sold me a B-Stock for double the price a week before with this "great" forum code they posted here.
The quality of the one I received was really bad compared to my OAB, it had white pimples on it and some of them on top are so sharp it tickles your lips when you try using it. Wasnt even supposed to be a B Stock in the first place.
If I read it right all their vapes will be build in Portugal again, but no idea by who if the former manufacturers are leaving the sinking ship.
Also no explanation on the splitup , who do we support now? What is happening???
Hope to see everyone individually evolve from this but I have a bad feeling regarding "Collyland" after Daniel will be gone.
I hope we have found a suitable solution for you. I am sorry, obviously something went wrong with the labeling. We are very acurate when we sort out b-stock glazes.
And yes sometimes things happen fast and unexpected. That´s why we are having this great sale now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
what an emotional rollercoaster!

You're telling me, with all the refreshing and checking, it popped back up and I scored it now! Supposedly, we shall see lol

So ive put so many in my basket then thought I shouldn't.....hmmmm what to do.....

EDIT The B stock stawb is back.....141 gbp.....

Yeah this is the game, it went back earlier when I posted and was gone again, thankfully refreshed and it was back now even though I saw your post 20 minutes late...

Just get an A-stock strawberry sunday then. :)

I was thinking about it, but since it is such an unnecessary collectible purchase for me, much more enticing with the extra discount, especially since the imperfections on this one seem very minor:
Screenshot-20220928-123855.png

I do wonder if there was just one, and it kept being sold without transaction going through, or if there are multiple so who knows what the imperfections will be exactly...?

Hi, looking to take the plunge but I smoke strictly Euro-style hash these days, daily drivers being Vapman and Vong. Would Vapbong be a good option?

Do a search in this thread for the word hash, pretty sure there are people who use theirs that way :tup:

@ShitSnacks

do you still own a vapbong or? Why did you sell yours?

Yes and no: I have three bandits, an OG Plum Jelly, newer design Tahiti Grape with special longer mouthpiece, and a mini Cosmic Blue (black cobblestone over celestial blue) but I started with a woodland fantasy standard vapbong that I sold since I much prefer the bandit style (and not such a fan of green brown colors, plus my old VB had the carb hole too which I dislike) if you search posts made by me, I discussed everything about it previously here.

@Collyland / Daniel we are really going to miss you!! Always such a pleasure to deal with you, looking forward to emailing with you soon, presuming my order actually went through... Thank you again for everything, wishing you all the best for the future endeavors!!! :D

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
You're telling me, with all the refreshing and checking, it popped back up and I scored it now! Supposedly, we shall see lol

Yeah this is the game, it went back earlier when I posted and was gone again, thankfully refreshed and it was back now even though I saw your post 20 minutes late...

I was thinking about it, but since it is such an unnecessary collectible purchase for me, much more enticing with the extra discount, especially since the imperfections on this one seem very minor:
Screenshot-20220928-123855.png

I do wonder if there was just one, and it kept being sold without transaction going through, or if there are multiple so who knows what the imperfections will be exactly...?

Do a search in this thread for the word hash, pretty sure there are people who use theirs that way :tup:

Yes and no: I have three bandits, an OG Plum Jelly, newer design Tahiti Grape with special longer mouthpiece, and a mini Cosmic Blue (black cobblestone over celestial blue) but I started with a woodland fantasy standard vapbong that I sold since I much prefer the bandit style (and not such a fan of green brown colors, plus my old VB had the carb hole too which I dislike) if you search posts made by me, I discussed everything about it previously here.

@Collyland / Daniel we are really going to miss you!! Always such a pleasure to deal with you, looking forward to emailing with you soon, presuming my order actually went through... Thank you again for everything, wishing you all the best for the future endeavors!!! :D
Thanks man ! One of the early US customers and great supporter! But i won´t leave completely, will just change my position a bit and keep following this thread, i will be spectator und regular member in future :lol:

the a/b rating of the glazes are doing Jaxel. The picture shown in the shop is an example. We had several of a colour but we did not made a photo of all units. Imperfections are pretty the same

Last edited:

justcametomind

I suspect that vapbongs appear to be still available but in reality they could have been sold. People have to pay with bank transfer and it takes days to appear as done.
Other than that, since now every maker works on its own, who do you have to contact if/when you break a bowl or something?

Last edited:
justcametomind,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I suspect that vapbongs appear to be still available but in reality they could have been sold. People have to pay with bank transfer and it takes days to appear as done.
Other than that, since now every maker works on its own, who do you have to contact if/when you break a bowl or something?
I’d Contact Jaxel if that were to happen.

Arawfish,
Reactions: docMau

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
All Art Edition units are sold ! I leave the sold ones visible for some days, so our customers can watch their unit online until the package has arrived.

If you broke your bowl there is no one that you could contact, except a good friend to tell about your sorrow. We tried to repair some bowls in the past but the result is not as good as the original bowl. The vase and the bowl have to be produced in the same batch, otherwise it won´t fit properly. Also the process of re-making a bowl is much more complicated, so you have high costs, bad result and long waiting time due to our manufacturing processes.
If you have problems with your heating system it´s a different story, in this case there will be a solution available, i suggest to check the website or use any known cummunication channels, these will still be available in future.

Shit Snacks

No, they disappear when they are purchased, doesn't matter if it is a bank transfer unpaid yet, it disappears from the store as soon as order is placed I can confirm... If you see something in stock in the store, it is actually in stock ready for you to order, the art section always stays active longer so people can see the units, that was programmed in long ago by popular demand :tup:

I still have dreams of getting set up for ceramics here in California, being able to make repairs for people or spare bowls, I know it would be really tricky, but if people would be willing to pay for the labor and shipping, might be pretty fun if I can get going... Someday hopefully maybe!

Last edited:

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Wow unbelievable prices!

I absolutely adore my 2 VapBongs/Aromatizers/Vapotterys. Some of the best customer aftercare I've ever seen and such a nice operation to support. Can't believe there are still a few up for sale!
the warehouse was very full, there are many many orders coming in, but the sale only started yesterday! still plenty left ! better if not all customers order at once 😅

Shit Snacks

Ha ha its literally the obsidian will fit seamlessly into my bits and bobs but the strawbs gonna disrupt my usual mojo.....maybe I need a disruptor!

Surrender to the dark side, or follow the light...?? Getting the original plum jelly OAB was one of my first foray into purple over blue (I had an agonizing decision between it and the obsidian starlight at the time), and then I ended up collecting so much more, and plenty of pinks too, so now the Bstock strawberry sundae felt like an easy choice! (especially since I picked up more blue with my other bandits already, couldn't resist)

Stueylakes

Im strictly greens, greys and browns.....i think my zen space needs some colour!

I cant miss the chance on this one out, still gutted i didnt grab a lotus from vapefiend a few months back!

Sons birthday in a week or I would of got both! Ill have it done by the end of the weekend for sure!

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
Ha ha its literally the obsidian will fit seamlessly into my bits and bobs but the strawbs gonna disrupt my usual mojo.....maybe I need a disruptor!
Surrender to the dark side, or follow the light...??
Once again, I have chosen the dark side. Or the dark side chose me? I'll probably never find out, but the Obsidian will help me forget all about it lol.

The strawberry would probably make me giggle for a while but the Obsidian will hopefully blend in nicely for a longer period of time.

Top Bottom