• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

dieezus

Just got my Vapbong in and jesus, does it go. The draw is so open too. I'm blown away, and I like the form factor wayyyy more than the ball vapes in my collection since I don't have to be paranoid of my cat accidentally touching the coil..

a018ffa35c.png

Quick Question for you guys, do any of you run it dry? What should my vapor expectations be compared to ball vapes?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just got my Vapbong in and jesus, does it go. The draw is so open too...

Quick Question for you guys, do any of you run it dry? What should my vapor expectations be compared to ball vapes?
I use most of my devices & glass dry, but I do use distilled water in this bad boy to reduce the volume. It’s just too much volume for me, I’ll hyperventilate :haw: especially combined with that wide open draw. That‘s the main reason I use water with the Vapbong, adjusting the water level allows me to get thick lungful of vapor without having to empty all that air beforehand. Again mate, this is just me (longtime medical user) and I love the heavy hitters but I honestly feel like the VapBong can hang with any of them in terms of vapor production and effects. Massive thunderclouds!

dieezus

I use most of my devices & glass dry, but I do use distilled water in this bad boy to reduce the volume. It’s just too much volume for me, I’ll hyperventilate :haw: especially combined with that wide open draw. That‘s the main reason I use water with the Vapbong, adjusting the water level allows me to get thick lungful of vapor without having to empty all that air beforehand. Again mate, this is just me (longtime medical user) and I love the heavy hitters but I honestly feel like the VapBong can hang with any of them in terms of vapor production and effects. Massive thunderclouds!
What voltage do you run at? I've been trying ~10.5 but I think I could get the abv much darker.

dieezus,
Reactions: vapirtoo

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The same, maybe a bit more? Like 10.5-11 maybe, I haven’t looked in forever. The power thing is on a timer and I only adjust it twice a year, seasonally. I honestly don’t care or worry about ABV darkness, I simply dump the bowl when it’s no longer producing vapor. If I wanted to get darker AVB with the VapBong, before increasing the temp I’d try doing a second, slooowww draw. But again, these are just my thoughts and I don’t know very much compared to others here.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just got my Vapbong in and jesus, does it go. The draw is so open too. I'm blown away, and I like the form factor wayyyy more than the ball vapes in my collection since I don't have to be paranoid of my cat accidentally touching the coil..

a018ffa35c.png

Waay! I have a Ginger 3D VB and it does hit amazingly. I wish I could advise on voltage.. I think I'm around 11V with the VB and 10.7V for the OAB. I think performance is similar to the Atlas: big power, open draw, and no refractory period. Try a fine grind.
Pulled mine out for the first time in a while last night. Got smacked! It's a special vape for sure.
Same (almost): I saw that Ginger VB that @dieezus got and went to grab mine but opted to heat up the Oriental Orange OAB instead (it was in front on the shelf). Couldn't recall my preferred voltage so I tried 10.8V and got darker abv than I remember and a real lungbuster last hit.

I've also recently put together an ATM from refc-labs so maybe performance is different/better? 🤷‍♂️

Both Collyland vapes are really top-tier performers. I'd use mine more if not for the vagueness of cleaning and my tendency to vape twice as much

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Waay! I have a Ginger 3D VB and it does hit amazingly. I wish I could advise on voltage.. I think I'm around 11V with the VB and 10.7V for the OAB. I think performance is similar to the Atlas: big power, open draw, and no refractory period. Try a fine grind.

Same (almost): I saw that Ginger VB that @dieezus got and went to grab mine but opted to heat up the Oriental Orange OAB instead (it was in front on the shelf). Couldn't recall my preferred voltage so I tried 10.8V and got darker abv than I remember and a real lungbuster last hit.

I've also recently put together an ATM from refc-labs so maybe performance is different/better? 🤷‍♂️

Both Collyland vapes are really top-tier performers. I'd use mine more if not for the vagueness of cleaning and my tendency to vape twice as much

The OAB likes to be around 10.5v a little lower than the standard style in the most recent builds like yours, 10.8 high end :tup:

vapirtoo

Wow
Great to see the kids come out to play!
I rock the Vapbong at about 10.1 to 10.5.
Daily fucking driver for the last year and a half.
Vaping some moonrock on a bed of CBD flower.
Might need some more heat.
Oh Yeah, dry hits are great and change up
signature.

PresentAffect

Received mine about one month ago and I'm loving it, but I recent tried to clean it under a faucet, and some water inadvertently got into the heater. What's my next course of action here? Just be sure not to turn it on until it's absolutely dry?

passenger

is this thing on?
Received mine about one month ago and I'm loving it, but I recent tried to clean it under a faucet, and some water inadvertently got into the heater. What's my next course of action here? Just be sure not to turn it on until it's absolutely dry?
That's what I would do, maybe help it with a Hair dryer?

passenger

is this thing on?
I do change the tab water daily. I clean the thing every couple of weeks with hot water, some drops of dish soap and brush the whole thing with the heater covered in foil. Followed by a long rinse of cold tab water. The bowl and the inside neck / downstem i wipe out with ethanol, 96% drinking alcohol. That seems to be enough. I won't use ISO, it could enter the device through the crazing. Tab water / dish soap / ethanol nothing else

Dreadvik

I do change the tab water daily. I clean the thing every couple of weeks with hot water, some drops of dish soap and brush the whole thing with the heater covered in foil. Followed by a long rinse of cold tab water. The bowl and the inside neck / downstem i wipe out with ethanol, 96% drinking alcohol. That seems to be enough. I won't use ISO, it could enter the device through the crazing. Tab water / dish soap / ethanol nothing else
Thanks will give it a wipe think the rest is staying clean

dieezus

Uh oh, just combusted.

I think I'm trying to experiment with my pull too much.

On a scale of 1-10 how hard are you guys pulling?

dieezus,

coolbreeze

Uh oh, just combusted.

You should be able to pull at any rate. How high are you running it? Having the screen area heaped toward the back can sometimes encourage darkening too.

I run my OG at like 10.8 or 10.9 and do anything from a full-on rip to the Neo breathing technique of normal breath in thru the bong, normal exhale thru the nose, repeat until you need to shake the ball, or pass out. Load size: big enough bud to about cover the screen when broken into a few pieces, crushed to smaller pieces as it's roasted.

Dang. Now I want to warm it up.

Last edited:
coolbreeze,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

If running high voltage, then want to draw fast, but for a very short period of time, big quick hits, I only do a slower sip longer hit if I'm running low voltage (which is only really ever with my OAB mini vs regular OABs)

637vape

a018ffa35c.png

Glad its working out for you - I would usually run it at 11V when totally warmed up, seemed to perform similar to my other 'heavy' desktop vapes.

637vape,
Reactions: devour
Top Bottom