Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

ill85

I try to keep my ball safešŸ˜‚
How do you keep yours safe?
IMG-20210810-183946095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I try to keep my ball safešŸ˜‚
How do you keep yours safe?
IMG-20210810-183946095.jpg
I always keep mine on my OAB when not in use and then keep the filling plate, bowl, and body on a raw rolling tray when in use. The tray has a lip all around to keep it from rolling off. I posted (many pages back) that I broke my first bowl when it rolled off my table and so Iā€™ve been extra careful ever since!
The tray looks like this but mine has a cool print on it. You can see it in my past posts.

51FeoH79YJL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I am way overdue on some better pictures of my new OAB (and a few other devices I've picked up recently), but wanted to post this to show there are some cool designs for these rolling trays. Not a fan of the stand RAW one, but this one is fun to look at especially after enjoying my OAB :nod::whoa::nod:

edit: I also keep 2 ā€œdynamagsā€ attached to the lip to hold on my @RogueGuy tools!

edit2: hereā€™s a link to the artist if u like this kind of artwork https://www.ghostshrimpglobal.com/

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
@ill85 My sacred oven nut sits on a pillow that I made by filling my wife's old cosmetic bag with rice. Then I put down a little knit thing my mother in law made. I think it's supposed to be a washcloth, not sure, but it's soft.

My set up is a little different than most because my Vapbong never moves and I use a whip 100% of the time. So, it makes it easy to have a dedicated spot for the ball to sit right next to it.
Also the AVB dump bowl is right there as well. Safe. Easy. Everything all close together.

Those familiar with this thread have seen this particular camera angle / pic a million times. But, here's one more. Hope this helps some newcomers get some ideas of how to set up their "station".

Bonggg is Bommmb!
Your videos were one of the first I saw before I jumped on my first OAB - glad to see itā€™s still ripping!!

@ill85 My sacred oven nut sits on a pillow that I made by filling my wife's old cosmetic bag with rice. Then I put down a little knit thing my mother in law made. I think it's supposed to be a washcloth, not sure, but it's soft.

My set up is a little different than most because my Vapbong never moves and I use a whip 100% of the time. So, it makes it easy to have a dedicated spot for the ball to sit right next to it.
Also the AVB dump bowl is right there as well. Safe. Easy. Everything all close together.

Those familiar with this thread have seen this particular camera angle / pic a million times. But, here's one more. Hope this helps some newcomers get some ideas of how to set up their "station".

I have seen it before but I still love this aesthetic - especially the whip! What type of material did you use to wrap it again?

(sorry for the double post - maybe a mod can combine these? I canā€™t seem to quote in an edit)

I am way overdue on some better pictures of my new OAB (and a few other devices I've picked up recently), but wanted to post this to show there are some cool designs for these rolling trays. Not a fan of the stand RAW one, but this one is fun to look at especially after enjoying my OAB :nod::whoa::nod:

edit: I also keep 2 ā€œdynamagsā€ attached to the lip to hold on my @RogueGuy tools!

edit2: hereā€™s a link to the artist if u like this kind of artwork https://www.ghostshrimpglobal.com/

Is that pagoda green? Yours looks so nice!

And yeah, that big wrapped whip is dope! @notams

androponic

vaped.
Your videos were one of the first I saw before I jumped on my first OAB - glad to see itā€™s still ripping!!

I have seen it before but I still love this aesthetic - especially the whip! What type of material did you use to wrap it again?

(sorry for the double post - maybe a mod can combine these? I canā€™t seem to quote in an edit)
the wrap he uses looks like paracord.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
how compare OAB mini vs Berseke 2.0 ???
IMO the OAB is better all around. Any size load and any temp no problem,no charring. The Berserker is a different animal altogether. The load puck is 1.5 inches deep and cone shaped.It did not like big loads and easily charred.I ended up just loading the screen depression to not have char problems. Now where the Berserker shines brightly is doing whole small nugs. Just a couple nugs and 5 or 6 hits in a row of tasty terp goodness. This is where it beats all the others and may be due to the puck design. Still the all around champ is OAB with the mini being very size friendly.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
IMO the OAB is better all around. Any size load and any temp no problem,no charring. The Berserker is a different animal altogether. The load puck is 1.5 inches deep and cone shaped.It did not like big loads and easily charred.I ended up just loading the screen depression to not have char problems. Now where the Berserker shines brightly is doing whole small nugs. Just a couple nugs and 5 or 6 hits in a row of tasty terp goodness. This is where it beats all the others and may be due to the puck design. Still the all around champ is OAB with the mini being very size friendly.
Do you prefer the OAB versatility over the Vapbong too? I'd been leaning toward the VB just imagining easier cleaning but have never used either model. I also mostly vape small-ish bowls under .25g if one is better suited to that

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do you prefer the OAB versatility over the Vapbong too? I'd been leaning toward the VB just imagining easier cleaning but have never used either model. I also mostly vape small-ish bowls under .25g if one is better suited to that

The bowls are the same, but I actually think the bandit is a little easier for cleaning, frankly if anything... Either way that's minimal, just simple rinsing really!

emily

My frankenstein vapbong has the same sort of 'drawer' style bowl as your berserker, although my bowl isn't cone shaped it's just straight up and down:

I like to heatsoak the vaporizer at a high temp so the bowl itself is hot, fill up the bowl almost all the way and tamp it down, and then rip on it as hard as possible. It gives you less airflow, but it gives you this intense rip that's reminiscent of the SSV43. Super intense and mind blowing. If you don't rip as hard as you can when it's packed like this, then it will combust RIP.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My frankenstein vapbong has the same sort of 'drawer' style bowl as your berserker, although my bowl isn't cone shaped it's just straight up and down:

I like to heatsoak the vaporizer at a high temp so the bowl itself is hot, fill up the bowl almost all the way and tamp it down, and then rip on it as hard as possible. It gives you less airflow, but it gives you this intense rip that's reminiscent of the SSV43. Super intense and mind blowing. If you don't rip as hard as you can when it's packed like this, then it will combust RIP.
I would watch a video of that

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

Sounds good. I will put that on my ā€œ try it out ā€œ list.

I do prefer the OAB. A lot of it is that I can move the vape to me.The full size OAB I can handle with one hand. Vapbong is big and tall and lotsa water.The Vapbong is good at giving you lotsa steam in what seems like a wall of vapor.Itā€™s usually more than I can take in one hit. I donā€™t find one to be easier to clean than the other but the size and bulk of the Vapbong makes me more careful when cleaning it.Still easy as I flush with hot water then iso then hot water again and let um dry.

vapirtoo

I've been running my VB 11.4- 11.7 for weeks, and just last night
my herb started charring very slightly with the random black spot
in the bunch. I did not taste any combustion, but this has NEVER happened before.
I eyeballed the coil, and it was glowing like that eye on top
Mt. Mordor.
The power unit seemed very hot ,and it was on the rug, not on its usual
metal barbell heat sink. I placed it on the barbell and reduced power to 10.4.
15 min. later I got that hit that takes you away for a moment!
I'm rocking 10.4 for a while now with the power supply sitting on metal.
I'm in the basement so ambient temp. has been the same; higher humidity 85 percent .

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Yeah I have a Viking and the bowl is like yours and it does big loads without char problems also. The Berserker just kept charring and to get good results a smaller is what did the trick. I was down to like 9 v and still some char with a big load.

Top Bottom