Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Dargin B

What's the hottest everyone is running these at? I think mine settled at 10.4 or 10.6. I'm getting decent clouds, but am hoping for more oomph...I run the Flowerpot at 775-775 fyi.

Easywider

Simple is the way
What's the hottest everyone is running these at? I think mine settled at 10.4 or 10.6. I'm getting decent clouds, but am hoping for more oomph...I run the Flowerpot at 775-775 fyi.
Mine settles in at 11.4 with a strong draw it's close to my preferred FP temp of 730f. 1-2hits I usually load about a 0.1 at a time

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

I crushed a few bowls at 11.5, which was left my bud pretttty dark. Didn't scorch or char, but I dont think it had anything left to give me.

I'm sitting pretty at 11.2 now. Sometimes I'll go down to 10.8 but that seems to be my preferred operating range, 10.8 - 11.2. Still getting really fast extraction so at some point if I want to start drawing out the sessions and taking a more laid back approach to it, I'll drop down further. Really enjoying the big fast and heavy hits for the time being.

Just be aware of your draw speed - something I've found really impacts the heat in the ball.

Ripstar

I crushed a few bowls at 11.5, which was left my bud pretttty dark. Didn't scorch or char, but I dont think it had anything left to give me.

I'm sitting pretty at 11.2 now. Sometimes I'll go down to 10.8 but that seems to be my preferred operating range, 10.8 - 11.2. Still getting really fast extraction so at some point if I want to start drawing out the sessions and taking a more laid back approach to it, I'll drop down further. Really enjoying the big fast and heavy hits for the time being.

Just be aware of your draw speed - something I've found really impacts the heat in the ball.
Draw speed is really important dialing it in above 11. A shorter but, strong draw produces crazy big clouds for me at 11.2 as well.

SquirrelMaster

My OAB has been resting at 10.2V and my VB is at 10.4V. I've gone higher but I don't like the hot spotting as the voltage goes up and going lower doesn't hit hard enough for me. A couple times I've cranked the voltage for a preheat and then dropped it but I find it easier to set it and control it with a smart plug. A basic device that automatically turns on when I apply power is so much simpler than some of the fancy devices out there that require Bluetooth and its limited range. I bought a 2 pack of smart plugs (doesn't go in the wall, plugs into an existing outlet) at Costco for $20 CDN iirc.

Ripstar

My OAB has been resting at 10.2V and my VB is at 10.4V. I've gone higher but I don't like the hot spotting as the voltage goes up and going lower doesn't hit hard enough for me. A couple times I've cranked the voltage for a preheat and then dropped it but I find it easier to set it and control it with a smart plug. A basic device that automatically turns on when I apply power is so much simpler than some of the fancy devices out there that require Bluetooth and its limited range. I bought a 2 pack of smart plugs (doesn't go in the wall, plugs into an existing outlet) at Costco for $20 CDN iirc.
Crazy to see some temps others use. I have yet to get any disconcerting hot spots above 11. However, at 11.4 it got pretty close. Maybe it's my weak ass lungs 😂

SquirrelMaster

Crazy to see some temps others use. I have yet to get any disconcerting hot spots above 11. However, at 11.4 it got pretty close. Maybe it's my weak ass lungs 😂
That's your resting voltage right? What does your power supply read when you first turn it on out of curiosity?

SquirrelMaster,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't have hotspotting issues, unless I overpack of course. I go as high as 11.9v sometimes now, but often settle more around 11.5 lately... When I plug it in the next time, after having unplugged (aka shut off surge protector) at the end of the night, it is at around 12.4 at first before dropping down to where I was last, more or less...

Top Bottom