• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

notams

toke down Babylon
I do a set-it-and forget-it 24/7 for about a week at a time. Then, unplug overnight to cool down for a morning cleaning. Then back on.

I just fiddle around with it until I have 10.3 stable for 15+ minutes. Then it's set. However, after reading thru all of the praise for higher numbers, I went up to 10.5.

I am amazed at the difference 0.2 makes. More visible vapor and longer lasting flavor. Probably my imagination or pygmalion effect. Whatever, who cares? I'm loving the last few bowls bumped up just 0.2.Thanks guys! Now 10.7 and some fresh Alien Rock Candy mmmm.

vapirtoo

Thanks notams,
I'm in ,hopefully, the April delivery group, and I've been woooorking vicariously through
all of these member reports and observations; and I must say that it seems that once you get your vapbong or OAB
it keeps you so stoned that you forget all about us poor, starving wanna bees and stop posting which increases the VAS
to unacceptable levels. ( all current devices are found.... wanting)
So Thanks again for keeping hope alive! (That last toke might have done it!) Alien rock candy WTF?

passenger

is this thing on?
Depending on how you use your Vapbong / Bandit it is possible to achieve incredible flavor with it. I started to experiment with Voltage /Draw Speed / Loading and I got the best tasting cloud out of it that I ever had. I am so impressed with the performance of this.

I would like to run it 24/7 but I am a bit wary about fire hazard. How safe would it be? The only thing I could think of would be the ceramic to shatter and the heating element to start a fire. The ceramic casing for the heater / cable should be stable enough to never seperate from the device if it wouldn't shatter, what would you say?

Just to inform you about the new yt vid by Janine and Axel:
Translating crisp and short: first 4 Minutes is about her teeth, and it hurts. And about their "ugly" english. It is very difficult to speak in two languages, they explained.
The two new guys are ready to sell and are waiting in Portugal. They call them Willi and Bernd (quite common german names)

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
57-A3-B936-304-D-4529-9-C01-59-B7-BDDFD837.jpg

These guys are great for CBD because you can dose so much at once, rather than stem after stem after stem from my TM or whatever I was using previously. CBD in my experience takes a lot more weight to feel any effects vs THC flower so I need to do quite a bit of it if I'm really looking for relief. This is "Joe Exotic" from Stardust Hemp... pretty good.

I would like to run it 24/7 but I am a bit wary about fire hazard. How safe would it be? The only thing I could think of would be the ceramic to shatter and the heating element to start a fire. The ceramic casing for the heater / cable should be stable enough to never seperate from the device if it wouldn't shatter, what would you say?

IMO pretty safe. I did email Daniel at Art of Vapor to clarify when I got mine, and he said its ok to leave on 24/7, and thats how he uses his personal one. He also said Donald (not 100% sure of who that is) tested his for about 2 years, left on 24/7 and there were no issues.

I've essentially been running mine 24/7. I'll unplug it at night if I plan on rinsing/cleaning the following day, and sometimes I'll just randomly unplug it for the night. Mostly 24/7 though.

Just to inform you about the new yt vid by Janine and Axel:
Translating crisp and short: first 4 Minutes is about her teeth, and it hurts. And about their "ugly" english. It is very difficult to speak in two languages, they explained.
The two new guys are ready to sell and are waiting in Portugal. They call them Willi and Bernd (quite common german names)

Looks like Willi is already sold! He's pretty cool. At least its showing out of stock on the site.

vapirtoo

Great picture Brian! That one eye OAB is so detailed.
Glad to hear that it is crushing your CBD bud just as you need it.
Come on guys, What did that robot in Five is alive keep saying, Input, Input!
We need more anecdotes. At least until April deliveries.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Great picture Brian! That one eye OAB is so detailed.
Glad to hear that it is crushing your CBD bud just as you need it.
Come on guys, What did that robot in Five is alive keep saying, Input, Input!
We need more anecdotes. At least until April deliveries.

Thanks! Crushes the THC flower even better lol. Did maybe 2 bowls of this CBG flower I have, did that hand-break style, starting as tic-tac ish sized pieces, breaking it down as I went, then a big bowl of ground CBD... and then a bowl of Gelato. Dont think I have any good pics of that floating around but its fantastic weed on its own, and I was pre-loaded with CBD so that Gelato took me away into the night lol.

I moved into the kitchen because I normally leave the OAB in my bedroom, plugged in ready to go. My GF had gone to bed, but I still wanted to vape. It says a lot IMO that instead of grabbing the handful of charged and ready portables I have sitting next to it, I go through the effort to unplug the OAB, gather all my supplies, re locate and set up in the kitchen... and then put it all away again when I'm done lol. I can be pretty lazy but the OAB so good that its worth it

The kitchen was looking pretty cloudy by the time I was done. Even with the stove exhaust fan on, and the air purifier going. There's actually an auto-feature on there that detects impurities in the air and kicks up the fan speed to clean faster. First time I ever got that to ramp up from across the room with a vape - pretty funny

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Depending on how you use your Vapbong / Bandit it is possible to achieve incredible flavor with it. I started to experiment with Voltage /Draw Speed / Loading and I got the best tasting cloud out of it that I ever had. I am so impressed with the performance of this.

Yeah I am often trying my fresh herb pickups in my plum jelly bandit first, it can be so impressive how much bold flavor you can get even through water, even at upper level voltage too, such thick vapor that clouds up the room with funky fog :smug:

I can tell you there is no danger of the ceramic shattering from the heat at least, it is extremely durable and thermally stable!

notams

toke down Babylon
@vapirtoo I love indulging healthy obsessions! The long wait for your baby to arrive safely in your bosom is excruciating. It's like tryin' to go thru detox from a drug you haven't taken yet. We're here with you man. Live vicariously thru our VB experiences.

This is my latest stoner engineering: I got a silicone bong mouthpiece adapter thing from a head shop and used it as a whip adapter. Airtight, washable and cheap.

picture hosts

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So what's the experience of cat owners with an Vapbong?

View attachment 6265
LOL you pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's too heavy for him to knock over unless I was really ignoring him...

But really he's pretty hands off, it's on top of a moodmat and only out when I'm using it.

The sacred oven nut, however, I usually keep it on another moodmat out of his reach. Got a nice soft rug in my living room now so I'm cautiously confident. Coffee table is super low to the ground too.

@vapirtoo I love indulging healthy obsessions! The long wait for your baby to arrive safely in your bosom is excruciating. It's like tryin' to go thru detox from a drug you haven't taken yet. We're here with you man. Live vicariously thru our VB experiences.

This is my latest stoner engineering: I got a silicone bong mouthpiece adapter thing from a head shop and used it as a whip adapter. Airtight, washable and cheap.

picture hosts

Hey guys, i'm very curious to know if anyone has an explanation for all of these breaks in the glaze. Were these errors already at the time of delivery, or did they only arise during use. Has anyone else had such experiences?

wildwildeast,

androponic

vaped.
Hey guys, i'm very curious to know if anyone has an explanation for all of these breaks in the glaze. Were these errors already at the time of delivery, or did they only arise during use. Has anyone else had such experiences?
Its called “crazing” and is normal is glazed ceramics during firing and can also happen later on. heres an expanded explanation.
https://digitalfire.com/glossary/crazing

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It is a desired effect. There are a few layers of glaze. I have one WP that has emerald part and looks like a encapsulated real leaf into the glaze. Dont be fooled by those cracks ,it is smooth as glass.
Edited:
Ok ,maybe i am wrong,but still the cracks are covered with an extra layer :D :D :D

Its called “crazing” and is normal is glazed ceramics during firing and can also happen later on. heres an expanded explanation.
https://digitalfire.com/glossary/crazing
this is really a wonderful website that you recommended. I immediately feel like starting pottery myself. If I ever make such a vapebong myself, I'll show the result here. Please, this is not an invitation to compete with AoV.

vapirtoo

Notams,
Great DIY whip attachment. Great, sharp pictures and thanks for the empathy.
Thanks to everyone, keep the stuff coming and I will be joining the ranks soon.
One good thing about being older is, time goes fast as fuck, so my Vapbong will be
here before my senile old ass knows.

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah those are not breaks, I think I answered this question earlier in the thread, that happens as the glaze cools, it is normal for all ceramic glaze and does not affect its structural integrity or anything else, just superficial visual cracking within the glaze.

notams

toke down Babylon
This is new for me and really fun. Wanted to share.

I'm a big tea drinker. All day, every day, herbal, caffeine - anything tea. Also, I'm really big on aromas and pairings of flavors and aromas. So, I thought I'd pair tea with VB. Last night I had a maple walnut rooibos herbal tea with cannahoney and cream with fresh ground sprinkles of Golden Goat. Wow.

1 Brew something that has a little fat in it (milk or cream) because cannabinoids are not water soluble. If you're vegan use coconut oil.

2 Use hand shredded nugs. Load up a bowl and hit it lightly, just until the baby nugs feel dry and crumbly.

3 Take out a toasted nug and crumble it into your tea. Bonus points for licking your fingers clean.

4 Vape and sip. Crumble, vape and sip. Repeat til empty.

Take breaks to sniff the herb bowl, your tea, your fingers. Go slow and enjoy. Notice how the aroma changes as you deeper into the toast and the how it affects your palate.

Here's a pic of a fresh crushed sprinkle. Notice that it's just a tiny bit and its very finely crushed. It adds a hint of aroma and flavor to your cup and is super fun. Keep adding fresh sprinkles and try to keep them stirred up and not settling on bottom.

Shit Snacks

This is new for me and really fun. Wanted to share.

I'm a big tea drinker. All day, every day, herbal, caffeine - anything tea. Also, I'm really big on aromas and pairings of flavors and aromas. So, I thought I'd pair tea with VB. Last night I had a maple walnut rooibos herbal tea with cannahoney and cream with fresh ground sprinkles of Golden Goat. Wow.

1 Brew something that has a little fat in it (milk or cream) because cannabinoids are not water soluble. If you're vegan use coconut oil.

2 Use hand shredded nugs. Load up a bowl and hit it lightly, just until the baby nugs feel dry and crumbly.

3 Take out a toasted nug and crumble it into your tea. Bonus points for licking your fingers clean.

4 Vape and sip. Crumble, vape and sip. Repeat til empty.

Take breaks to sniff the herb bowl, your tea, your fingers. Go slow and enjoy. Notice how the aroma changes as you deeper into the toast and the how it affects your palate.

Here's a pic of a fresh crushed sprinkle. Notice that it's just a tiny bit and its very finely crushed. It adds a hint of aroma and flavor to your cup and is super fun. Keep adding fresh sprinkles and try to keep them stirred up and not settling on bottom.

Oooh this could be very nice with some golden milk, which I've only had once, and never made myself lol not really a fan of hot drinks actually (I do not like tea or coffee at all in fact) been a long time since I made some vanilla milkshake bhang though!

Going to be firing up my plum jelly bandit this evening again, mmm cannot wait!

Top Bottom