Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does any of you use the same bowl over the course of a day? Packing a lot and sip on it here and there? Normally I wouldn't do this, but with an on demand device like this it should be possible?

Definitely possible, but I try to get through a bowl so I can get to another bowl of fresh!

Shit Snacks

Cool I think im gonna pull the trigger on the plum jelly VB. It has "B-" in the title, does that mean its b-stock? its the same price as the other pieces.

I don't see any plum jelly on the site at all right now... There is a new option for a bandit in kaboom glaze however...

Screenshot-20201212-153200.png

Shit Snacks

Its not under the main section for some reasoning (or the obsidean color) If you click Products drop down at the bottom and click New Products it shows up

Are you on the old site somehow? I don't see any section for B stock on the new site...

Found what you said! Customs here too

That does look to be a B stock plum jelly standard vapbong! It is not discounted like an old b stock, but I'm sure it's because the other ones didn't need to be, just some glaze variation, it looks like a really nice one!

justcametomind

Does any of you use the same bowl over the course of a day? Packing a lot and sip on it here and there? Normally I wouldn't do this, but with an on demand device like this it should be possible?
Has anyone ever tried to heat soak at 8/9 (I mean colder than usual) and give a go with half a gram? Imho this could be a way to enjoy bigger loads.
Less heat in order not to char the upper part of the load, slower extraction, it should work.

passenger

is this thing on?
Has anyone ever tried to heat soak at 8/9 (I mean colder than usual) and give a go with half a gram? Imho this could be a way to enjoy bigger loads.
Less heat in order not to char the upper part of the load, slower extraction, it should work.
When I get this thing I'm going to try this idea with some CBD. It could be a great way to medicate. If I like it, I can definitely see a 2nd order coming up next year... I asked for a 2nd bowl for this reason but I find the process more hassle than I like. So maybe another OAB or a VB next time. I will probably like this devixe a lot... I hope. :sherlock:

passenger

is this thing on?
The Plumjelly is a very nice glaze. I liked the "Starry Night" glaze a lot, can not remember the real name but someone compared it to the Van Gogh painting. I bet the glazes look much better in person too than on pictures. The whole thing is glazed, even on the inside, correct?

Top Bottom