Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

justcametomind

If you could only have one which would you choose?
My understanding from having a Bandit, other than having read the whole thread, is that I'd go with the carbless Bandit again.
The difference is that the Vapbong is taller, like having a bigger waterpiece. So you need to pull a bit more before you get vapor.
Vapbong or Bandit t's like having a vape that "dabs" weed and choosing between a beaker style bong or a smaller oil rig. I like better the second option, it is also easier to hit while sitting, without having to tilt the vape.
Bandit is also the only option to have it carbless. I like it better with no hole, since to clear the vape from vapor you have to lift the bowl anyway, otherwise you may end up with resin stains on the heater ball, which would be a PITA to clean.
EDIT: I didn't realize ALL new Bandits are without the hole!

Last edited:

justcametomind

Please translate

nation rasta GIF

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Aah the unicorn made it safely, very nice 👍👍

Many of you have a hard time to decide which model or glaze to choose. Good news is that you can´t decide wrong 😂 We spend a lot of time and effort in choosing the most beautiful glazes and testing them on our vaporizers. Every glaze is unique in it´s own way. Indeed 2 different models and/ or glazes look pretty nice combined together.
Bandit or VapBong ? Again no way to choose wrong 😁 Having the option for variety is really fun!

justcametomind

Question: Does herb whirls inside the Vapbong herb chamber or sits on top of the screen the whole time, even if you hit the vape hard?
I think it stays down on the screen all the time, the size and round shape of the bowl has been chosen for this reason. Smaller (and transparent) V tower bowl has the weed whirling all around if you pull hard.
Another thing that amazes me is that when I get a hotspot it’s always in the farthest side of the bowl from the heater, so I think that only air swirls inside the bowl.
happy 10 guy GIF

It’s wöörking!
Rick & Morty

Last edited:

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
The herb seemingly stays stationary as is flow of air ends up being downwards, whereas the EQ flows upwards.

I think another big advantage of the VB is in its fluid dynamics - air is able to hit all sides of the herb as the bowl is round and directs airflow in all directions. While most vaporizers have the order of; Heating Element ~~~~ > Hot air ~~~~ > Chamber ~~~~ > Herb ~~~~ > Exit path, the VB is just bruteforcing the flower with so much turbid and powerful hot air.

The harder you hit it, the better it works - as with all convection vapos!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Question: Does herb whirls inside the Vapbong herb chamber or sits on top of the screen the whole time, even if you hit the vape hard?
I think it stays down on the screen all the time, the size and round shape of the bowl has been chosen for this reason. Smaller (and transparent) V tower bowl has the weed whirling all around if you pull hard.
Another thing that amazes me is that when I get a hotspot it’s always in the farthest side of the bowl from the heater, so I think that only air swirls inside the bowl

Yeah it does not swirl around, it stays seated and is compressed into the bowl, so when you start you have to kind of dislodge the herbs first, which is why just shaking the bowl would not be so effective stirring in my opinion unless you had a very loose pack very coarse chunks of herb? There could also be a tiny bit of blowback from the bong, that could unseat the herbs a little depending how you use it... Yeah Vtower is totally different design so nothing like that really.

The hot spot on the furthest side, is normal, that is where the air flows more so, perhaps in relation to where the exact heating element is, but what I do to help minimize time screen swapping, is rotate the screen as it becomes more clogged in that spot...

passenger

is this thing on?
Thanks too everyone on this thread for convincing me on the vapbong.....I finally pulled the trigger.....now i just have to find a new home too plug in as my wife is not a happy camper there's another vape on the way.....told her too calm down and have a vape......that didn't go well.
Have you shown her how it looks like yet? That could be interesting.

FearAndLawyering

would it be 'safe' (relative hardness?) to put boro balls in the chamber? I feel like it would help heat evenly and allow me to shake the herb loose without using a pick tool

FearAndLawyering,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
would it be 'safe' (relative hardness?) to put boro balls in the chamber? I feel like it would help heat evenly and allow me to shake the herb loose without using a pick tool

In theory I don't see why it wouldn't be safe, but I think it would add a lot of conduction? Also emptying the chamber would be a bitch? Those balls could end up everywhere, I see minimal benefit, but a whole lot of negative! Give it a try I guess? Report back!

justcametomind

Everything seems quite fine on this new location, but Dr Colly after dissing GoPro and its CS, talks about shutting down his YouTube channel and using Telegram only. What happened?
Please translate! YT translation in English is half meh and half nonsense

justcametomind,

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Everything seems quite fine on this new location, but Dr Colly after dissing GoPro and its CS, talks about shutting down his YouTube channel and using Telegram only. What happened?
Please translate! YT translation in English is half meh and half nonsense
Youtube keeps bashing and censoring us, they delete and strike videos for stupid reasons. They removed the link to our homepage the second time, for the same video and they do not respond to communication, once again we need a lawyer. This plattform is really annyoing and the prospects for the future are not very promising. Dr. Colly will not shut down his channel but we will push other plattforms like telegramm because he can smoke weed and do what he want´s without getting censored. No plattform is like Youtube but his channel is always on the edge and in danger to get deleted.
We highly recommend to subscribe to our newsletter, it is the safest way to stay in touch with our customers.
We don´t spam or do other bullshit with your data.
In case you did not know, Dr. Colly also has a second channel :

SquirrelMaster

I had a heart attack, not literally, when I was installing an exhaust fan yesterday and some baseboards fell 5' right onto the top of my VapBong. It was like a car accident on ice, I could do nothing as 3 - 4½"x½"x5' sections were accidentally knocked off the top of some upper cabinets when I stumbled on the top of my ladder.

Fuck my life I thought, I cracked her for sure. But lo' and behold it sits immaculate! Baseboards are probably dented but the Bazure (what I'm calling my b-stock azure) doesn't have a scratch. I'm glad I keep the bowl off or it would have probably gone flying; those fuckers dropped straight down!

Moral of the story, well, there's a few. Don't be lazy and move shit to get a better angle. Don't get THAT high before you attempt physical labour. Don't store baseboards pre-cut for years on end. My wife whole heartedly agrees on that one. But most importantly, the VapBong is a TANK and should never be doubted.

Top Bottom