Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wondered about finding a local ceramic studio if I ever accidentally broke my bowl. I didn't realize the shrinking aspect but I guess anyone with ceramic experience would know that already. Matching the colors may be tough as well.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that when I was dropping ceramic knowledge! Clay does shrink as it is fired, typically only slightly, usually you let it dry out before you fire it... And yeah color match, is just a chemistry game of chance, with glaze, as you see by the funnel cups compared to the bong bodies... I do think it would be possible, for a local shop, even myself with a shop, to make a spare bowl, though it is a bit of a gamble getting the fit just right for a good seal...

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi guys ! I promise to check the forum here more often in future! Our little company keeps me pretty busy and our recent sale pretty slammed me :lol: Yes, we give 5 years of warranty now ! We trust in our products and our work. Having a new product for 5 years without having technical issues should be normal anyway.
Also we finally have credit card available ! Thanks to all clients who took so much obstacles in the past to do a overseas bank transfer payment :bowdown:

Mod Edit: Here is their new website

Last edited by a moderator:

Summer

Long Island, NY

Summer

Long Island, NY

SquirrelMaster

Can't decide if I want a Bandit or a Classic. Been on the fence about it for over a week now.

I wish i could make up my mind as well. i wonder is there any difference in performance.
It's been discussed recently; very minimal difference. I started with a VapBong and have a pre-order for a VapBandit. I haven't heard of a single dissapointed owner yet and if you have the room, funds and a general appreciation for the finest vapes out there then you'll end up with both in the long run. If not, these are only getting more and more popular and I suspect there won't be another sale at until 4:20, so if you want one I'd order asap. Go with your gut, and buy the design and color that jumps out at you.

Weedaholic

It's been discussed recently; very minimal difference. I started with a VapBong and have a pre-order for a VapBandit. I haven't heard of a single dissapointed owner yet and if you have the room, funds and a general appreciation for the finest vapes out there then you'll end up with both in the long run. If not, these are only getting more and more popular and I suspect there won't be another sale at until 4:20, so if you want one I'd order asap. Go with your gut, and buy the design and color that jumps out at you.
lol,that is the problem i want them all.
He's got it, no difference in performance basically, read the last few pages for any slight differences that might appeal to you...

Enjoying some Snickerdoodle in my plum jelly bandit, sweet thick rips! :drool:
You got the plum jelly, man i hate you.
Only joking that plum jelly is just sweet. I am so jealous right now...have a rip for me.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
lol,that is the problem i want them all.

You got the plum jelly, man i hate you.
Only joking that plum jelly is just sweet. I am so jealous right now...have a rip for me.

Haha I got mine back in the summer! It was the first plum jelly bandit in fact ;)

But I did pre order a second carb hole less bandit in tahiti grape during the sale too... And have a woodland fantasy standard bought second hand previously :cool:

Weedaholic

Haha I got mine back in the summer! It was the first plum jelly bandit in fact ;)

But I did pre order a second carb hole less bandit in tahiti grape during the sale too... And have a woodland fantasy standard bought second hand previously :cool:
Really rub it in why don't you lol.....haha you are one lucky man....the purple is beautiful in all fairness.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Can't decide if I want a Bandit or a Classic. Been on the fence about it for over a week now.
I would make it dependent on the position you planing to use the vape.
Sitting low on a couch the Bandit will fit better.
Computer Desk Vapbong.
As far as I red here the Bandit has less Volume so you have to inhale less air until the vapor comes.
The Bandit is more handier than the Vapbong, still heavy.

Top Bottom