Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
Yes exactly, otherwise you're going to have residual vapor in the bowl ball and potentially up in the heater ball as well...
I don't want to risk having vapor and condensation in the heater.
I’d imagine vapour that finds its way back into the heater (if any) would be instantly boiled off? The ball itself is at a higher temperature than the air doing the vaporising, after all. So I wouldn’t think condensation would be possible.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’d imagine vapour that finds its way back into the heater (if any) would be instantly boiled off? The ball itself is at a higher temperature than the air doing the vaporising, after all. So I wouldn’t think condensation would be possible.

I don't know about that, I don't really think that's the way it works, vapor can condense on a hot surface... not all of the ceramic is going to be as hot as the actual heating element? I agree it is mostly negligible, my own OCD, it would probably condense more in the ball bowl, but the fact you see it leaking out from the heater and inside the heater can indeed get dirty, makes me not want to do that... Regardless I still say removing the ball bowl each hit is better than the carb hole in every possible way, for me!

What's the oldest Vapbong anyone round here has? Curious to know how well it's ageing

@Verax still going strong I believe!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
The water might be boiled off but the rest off the stuff that's in the vapor will stay there and over time you will need to clean it up and with the way the heater is made it's gonna be a pain in the ass if it's really dirty in there. It's the reason why the glass of the injector on my Herborizer is slowly getting dirty, the vapor rise up and in the injector, the leftover of the vapor remains on the glass and gets cooked there. The way to avoid this is to remove the heater before you finish your draw so no vapor gets in, I now do this with all my vapes and I have less cleaning to do. I just don't want to take a chance with the Vapbong so I prefer to remove the bowl to end each draw than have to clean the heater eventually. I will have to remove the bowl anyway to stir and I don't want to let it on the vape between draws because it can get hot, knowing myself I will forget that I left it there and when I'll come back to use it the ball will be too hot.

Gnome34

I think this might be next on my list as well. But I have never had a bong with wires and such attached and am curious if that will bother me. When dumping or cleaning the unit I feel like the wires may get in the way. I have flowerpot and have hooked my plenty up to my bong etc, but when cleaning the bong everything electrical is removed from the picture.

Anyone have any "oh shit" moments regarding this? I imagine I am being paranoid/over thinking.

Gnome34,

Shit Snacks

I think this might be next on my list as well. But I have never had a bong with wires and such attached and am curious if that will bother me. When dumping or cleaning the unit I feel like the wires may get in the way. I have flowerpot and have hooked my plenty up to my bong etc, but when cleaning the bong everything electrical is removed from the picture.

Anyone have any "oh shit" moments regarding this? I imagine I am being paranoid/over thinking.
naw its short and robust stiff, detached from the power supply, and easy to cover electronics when cleaning if you want to be extra safe.

The Chemist

@The Chemist why the bandit over the others? I didn't know better and got the first he listed. Excited for it.
I already have a Vapbong so I wanted the new model. I also wanted to get a new color too, those vapes are so beautiful that there's always a couple of colors that catches your eyes and makes it difficult to make a final decision. If they can release a couple of new models so I can get all the colors I want that would be great! (and bad for my wallet). Regardless of the model you get I don't think you'll regret your purchase, the vape is great, good vapor, the experience is different than the majority of the other vapes and it's a beautiful piece to put on display in the room when you are not using it. I'm really looking forward to try it and compare the two when I can.

Of course photos and a review will follow soon but for now how about a photo of the vape I was planning to use tonight? Obsidian color is so nice! :drool:

20201108_225820.jpg

Weedaholic

I already have a Vapbong so I wanted the new model. I also wanted to get a new color too, those vapes are so beautiful that there's always a couple of colors that catches your eyes and makes it difficult to make a final decision. If they can release a couple of new models so I can get all the colors I want that would be great! (and bad for my wallet). Regardless of the model you get I don't think you'll regret your purchase, the vape is great, good vapor, the experience is different than the majority of the other vapes and it's a beautiful piece to put on display in the room when you are not using it. I'm really looking forward to try it and compare the two when I can.

Of course photos and a review will follow soon but for now how about a photo of the vape I was planning to use tonight? Obsidian color is so nice! :drool:

View attachment 3576
that is one fine collection of desktops you have.

silver surfer.herborizer xl,t bucket by new vape.vapbong.supreme v6,flowerpot,and i think i see a herborizer digi ti hiding behind the vapbong if i am not wrong.

The Chemist

that is one fine collection of desktops you have.

silver surfer.herborizer xl,t bucket by new vape.vapbong.supreme v6,flowerpot,and i think i see a herborizer digi ti hiding behind the vapbong if i am not wrong.
You got them all, except for the Mininail that's completely hidden behind the Vapbong. This is just part of it, I've got way too many vapes on my table to fit in one 2mb photo. Bonus points to anyone who spotted the little rounded thing that's barely visible beside the PS4 in the top right corner and recognized the Herbalizer.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Gnome34 – The cable that is attached to the bong is actually quite short, it's attached to the power supplies' cable with am extra connector. When it's disconnected, it doesn't really get in your way at all.

It's not an issue. I deep cleaned mine for the first time yesterday and everything was brand new inside of ten minutes, with no problems.

I keep saying this, but if you've looked at this vape and found one or two things you're uncertain about, just get it. It's a winner. If I had to rebuild my entire desktop collection all over again, this would be one of my first three purchases.

MonkeyTime

Got my shipping email from VGoodiez this afternoon, it's not checked in yet so they could be way out in front of this, but it got me really excited!

I haven't been this excited for a vape in a long time! After they put new models up, I noticed VG also showed that Yadro Print Bandit, it took a lot of will power not to add it to my order.

Vaped2Space

It's not an issue. I deep cleaned mine for the first time yesterday and everything was brand new inside of ten minutes, with no problems.

I keep saying this, but if you've looked at this vape and found one or two things you're uncertain about, just get it. It's a winner. If I had to rebuild my entire desktop collection all over again, this would be one of my first three purchases.
What would the other 2 be?

Vaped2Space,

MonkeyTime

@MonkeyTime which color did you order? I think he said some would be getting in earlier than others. I can’t wait for mine to ship.
Adventurine 3D, which brought me to the conclusion that I prefer the earth tones.

I should probably skip the Yadro and just start planning for a custom Bandit..... Or maybe I should just wait for the classic that's ready for shipping!

Actually, I've been thinking about contacting them about added diffusion...I think a custom bong to go with a Prrl Neo might be the perfect way to test!

Chingas

Looking at the vapbongs I see that the external glaze extends a little bit into the mouthhole. How far does the glaze go? Is the interior smooth and easy to clean or does a crackly glaze go all the way inside?

Chingas,

Shit Snacks

Looking at the vapbongs I see that the external glaze extends a little bit into the mouthhole. How far does the glaze go? Is the interior smooth and easy to clean or does a crackly glaze go all the way inside?

The entire interior is glazed, but some of it is a clear glaze inside where you don't see, you do see it at the downstem and inside of the ball bowl though. The only part not glazed is inside the heater ball, and sometimes around the ball bowl chillum downstem connection. So this way the cobblestone glaze for example is only on the outside, the inside is completely smooth clear glaze.

Top Bottom