Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Vaponatic

I think the instructions say, sour cream remover, I assumed language barrier, for a German glass cleaner chemical?

Anyway you don't need that, cleans fine with hot water, and can use a little iso alcohol too... Keeping it clean is super simple and we've discussed it a few times in here.

And vapor experience comparisons have been mentioned here already, despite some similarities to other vapor signatures, it really is a unique experience!

Also again, I know we're joking, but do NOT touch the heater ball when in use, super easy way to burn your hand real nice! lol
It’s interesting that you brought up the vapour signature. This is the one thing I am most curious about.

What other vaporisers would you compare it to?

I think my personal favourite signature has been the MV1 to be honest, followed closely by the FlowerPot.

The high from both is so powerful, yet so ‘clean’ in my experience (if that makes any sense to you).

Vaponatic,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I haven't had to clean mine yet. It won't take more than a quick iso rinse, I'm sure. The top of the downstem will get a good scrub/wipe with an alcohol wipe. Make sure it's cold and unplugged first, be careful like it's glass, and what could go wrong?

Oh yeah the top of the downstem chillum will get coated with vaped herbs that pass through the screen and stick to it, an easy iso wipe! Sometimes I do that without changing water, and sometimes I change water without rinsing it out... Cleaning depends on usage, but if you just swap screens or clean the screen you can keep using it for a long time without cleaning too! Always a personal preference thing, but I think we can all agree cleaning is very easy with the vapbong regardless :tup:

It’s interesting that you brought up the vapour signature. This is the one thing I am most curious about.

What other vaporisers would you compare it to?

I think my personal favourite signature has been the MV1 to be honest, followed closely by the FlowerPot.

The high from both is so powerful, yet so ‘clean’ in my experience (if that makes any sense to you).

Actually wasn't me that brought it up, @BestBuds asked for comparison to similar vape experiences, so that was my response. I think you should read back through a few pages, should be easy skimming, as it has been discussed quite a bit already... (I know I definitely already posted about it, based on all the vapes I've used) Suffice to say this is indeed a heavy hitting desktop plugin pure convection vaporizer with versatile load capacity and unique design materials...

Shit Snacks

Oh damn yeah! Glad I already have two and don't have to decide among all these great glazes!! Tempted to grab a third, but choice is too paralyzing for me fortunately lol

Screenshot-20201102-162815.png

Screenshot-20201102-163536.png

Screenshot-20201102-163624.png

Art section and classic section fully stocked with some of the best most colorful glaze I've seen yet! (looks like this bandit^ may even have a longer mouthpiece...)

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
@Shit Snacks I was wondering, with your pieces, if you are getting any moisture coming through the base? When you pick it up after it has been sitting for a bit do you have a water ring or actual water under it? Is it dry?

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks I was wondering, with your pieces, if you are getting any moisture coming through the base? When you pick it up after it has been sitting for a bit do you have a water ring or actual water under it? Is it dry?

Totally dry, I don't use ice cold water and even so I feel like the ceramic is thick enough to prevent condensation...?

Are you asking because you noticed in my photos that mine are sitting on a fabric coaster on my coffee table? If so that is just to slide them around more easily when in use, even though the bottoms are glazed and pretty smooth, this just feels a little nicer?

It's a tip picked up from @bornfree13

SquirrelMaster

I noticed the same thing under mine at one point, there was a lot of moisture on my counter where I keep it. I put a piece of paper towel down and haven't noticed anything but the temperature in the room is lower which may change things.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Was looking through the art pieces and some are freaking crazy. I think for me the spider is one of the more stunning / less dick shaped pieces. What are your guys thoughts / favourites?
I freaking love the Towelie ones, and Obelix.

I think some day I will get a custom made one to appear like a mountain and such, but that's in the future, my VAS is cured with my current VB

Marlox

Exactly – „Schmand“ (pronounced „shmund“) means sour cream, but can also refer to any kind of residue like the kind you find in bongs, hence a popular cleaning solution is called →„Schmand Weg“, which is what the instructions are referring to and what is translated in a bit of a confusing way..

Do not fill the VapBong with sour cream. Please.
LOL, made my day :D
I bet google told them Schmand to be sour cream^^ Typical word-for-word-translation.

As Siebter said, the Schmand Vapbong is talking about is that squirmy, gooey, black (hard to clean) residue, mainly found in the chillum of a waterpipe/bong.

And "Schmand-Weg" (translated "schmand-away", like dash-away or spray-away) is nothing else but laundry-detergent-powder, like Tide, Ariel or stuff like that.

Last edited:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Thanks to Vgoodiez I've got a Bandit on the way! When I saw they were selling the Vapbong there I knew the Bandit would follow soon after. Really nice to have those vapes available in the US since the shipping is so expensive from Europe. Now the waiting game begins and I think it's gonna be a torture until I have it in my hands.

Shit Snacks

I just succumbed to VAS and preordered one of these from VGoodiez. :tup:
Thanks to Vgoodiez I've got a Bandit on the way! When I saw they were selling the Vapbong there I knew the Bandit would follow soon after. Really nice to have those vapes available in the US since the shipping is so expensive from Europe. Now the waiting game begins and I think it's gonna be a torture until I have it in my hands.

Noice! Looking forward to hear both of your thoughts, which colors did you go with?? Seems like his shipment hasn't arrived yet, could be a little ways away... Shipping for me was not expensive at all though? but it is always a good decision to support vgoodiez and get his stellar support in return!

Screenshot-20201105-123623.png

Screenshot-20201105-123323.png

Screenshot-20201105-123338.png

I totally didn't realize there were two classic bandits listed that did not have the carb hole, one in obsidian starlight and one in wild fire, seems like they sold pretty quick! Damn, that was a purchase I could actually justify since I find the carb holes totally unnecessary and quite inconvenient personally! (while I also love both of those glazes as well)

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] since I find the carb holes totally unnecessary and quite inconvenient personally!
That's interesting – so do you lift the ball to clear the air path? I've seen @stickstones doing so and wondered why – isn't it much easier to simply lift a finger instead of having to handle that hot ball after every hit? Or do other ways of clearing the air path have any advantages?

Dejayyy

Yeah i had the same impression (dont have one yet) that the carb hole kinda seemed unneeded but to each their own. I am indecisive as shit wondering if i could get some opinions. Assuming they are still around for the sale, would you guys get the blooming blue or the spider?

Shit Snacks

That's interesting – so do you lift the ball to clear the air path? I've seen @stickstones doing so and wondered why – isn't it much easier to simply lift a finger instead of having to handle that hot ball after every hit? Or do other ways of clearing the air path have any advantages?

Yes exactly, I always lift the ball for each hit since that's the only way to clear it properly (like any water piece), otherwise you're going to have residual vapor in the bowl ball and potentially up in the heater ball as well... And for me it is actually much harder to lift a finger, requires me to use two hands for the vape instead of just one (since I always want to lift the ball to clear properly too) and this is also not very ergonomic for me either... Furthermore the bowl ball is actually not hot at all after a hit, if you're not leaving it sitting there it's not going to get hot, I leave it off the VB in between hits (where when I stir too)... So for both of my vapbongs I have the carbhole sealed, but it is ofcourse much less nice than if there were not a carbhole at all.

Yeah i had the same impression (dont have one yet) that the carb hole kinda seemed unneeded but to each their own. I am indecisive as shit wondering if i could get some opinions. Assuming they are still around for the sale, would you guys get the blooming blue or the spider?

Looks like both are still available, and I REALLY like the blooming blue personally, great shades of blue and green (I feel like this maybe the same as the previously called peacock glaze?) similar to mountain moss but more cooling colors... However the spider is going to be the most unique, looks like it uses woodland fantasy as the main glaze, honestly surprised how long it has been available (since before 420 and it survived that big sale) since it is such a nice cool unique one! Hall of fame level, yeah?

Nice choice @letter never sent! I wonder if it will be a true plain obsidian, or actually an obsidian starlight like in the photo (I think obsidian starlight is most ideal personally, because it brings some extra pops of color with the yellow and orange specks)

Last edited:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I don't use the carb hole either, I just lift the ball since I'm gonna need to stir anyway and I don't want to risk having vapor and condensation in the heater.

@Shit Snacks let's just say that you and me have similar taste, I got Plum jelly too! When I say shipping is expensive I'm also talking about duty and the handling fees that add up to a sizable amount, I'm in Canada so the currency exchange rate is not on my side when I buy stuff in Europe.

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Just ordered the obsidian classic VGoodiez had up on the site. Sezzle makes fighting VAS so hard :lol: and after seeing so many OG members singing the praises of these beautiful pieces, I had to jump on board! I’m also kind of tired of that funky whip smell with my SSV...but that’s my:2c: and an entirely different:worms:

owsley

Getting ready to buy from Art Of Vapor and wanted to know what is the way to go, the VapBong or the One Armed Bandit. Any advantages or disadvantages with one or another.

SquirrelMaster

Getting ready to buy from Art Of Vapor and wanted to know what is the way to go, the VapBong or the One Armed Bandit. Any advantages or disadvantages with one or another.
Once you buy one you'll want the other haha. Go with your favorite, these things are beautiful! I started with a B-stock VapBong and I'll add a bandit shortly and then possibly a custom.

Top Bottom