Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

dron19

@lazylathe there's still several available in the Art section... or you can do the color roulette... I just placed my order

**edit sorry I believe you were talking about delivery timeframes and not ordering availability. It was a little confusing

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe there's still several available in the Art section... or you can do the color roulette... I just placed my order

**edit sorry I believe you were talking about delivery timeframes and not ordering availability. It was a little confusing

All vapes on the site have power supplies. He had one spare and has had a huge influx for the color roulette option as well.
Adapters will hopefully arrive by the end of May and then he has to ship.

If I ever decide on a custom one, then it will be something of my design for uniqueness! LOL!

What model did you go for??
This vape has me really excited! As well as @invertedisdead 's one!!

dron19

@lazylathe I grabbed the VapBong "Oxyd"
♥ Handmade by Felix .

321457-AE-EF3-F-40-F7-BFA9-62-CB016-A52-FE.png

Had to zoom in to get a sense of the color variations. It is my favorite and with 30% off I figured wtf it'll never get any better and that discount helps more on the bigger number haha! (... ummm that's me rationalizing) Time to clean out the closet of some underutilized vapes!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you! it'll be a little while before I get it but I'm not in a hurry. I do wish they would take a 10sec video outside in the sun on a rotisserie so you get a better sense of colors and the sheen.

That looks a lot like a type of glaze we had back in school, one called antique blue and one called dark blue that came out like the top at the edges, just phenomenal. The other one with that type of glaze, Sky & Sand, is still available... Fortunately someone bought the one-armed bandit so I don't have to be tempted by it any longer, just as well since some day I should just get a custom with a longer mouthpiece (that flares wider at the end)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
image.jpg

Wooooo ! It is already here and it is awesome ! That light blue part has sea sand embedded into the glaze,not just looks great but gives and awesome grip ! it is about 35 cm tall and it is quite heavy.It is glazed also on the inside,so cleanign would be a breeze !
Aesthetics is out of this world,cannot say enough good things about it. That green part at the bottom has a leaf texture,i dunno if they printed with a leaf or embeded a real one into the glaze.but it looks super realistic. Since i am good at complaning i will point two things that werent to my satisfaction. The first one i could have probably avoided only by look at the photo,but you can see how the downstem stickout the ceramic hole.IMO it ruins the aesthetics a little bit,but not by much. If i saw it i would have probably go with the poppy fields one,look how nice the downstem fits the ceramic hole <3!
The second thing that bugged me is something that look like PBW deposits on the bottom,you all know how it is a bit bitchy to clean when you leave it over time ,it mineralizes to the bottom. Had a real rough time cleaning it ,wasted a whole lemon,100ml ethanol and 200g seasalt. I messaged them already ,asking what exactly is this white powdery substance,a cleaner or leftovers from the kiln ?
Anyway managed to clean 99% of it ,i could never know if i clean it all cause not every area is visible. It would have been much better if that wasnt there in the first place ,but i lived trough it. Now that is all gone i can stop thinking about it . :D
Forgot to add the most important thing. Those purr like kittens ,arent chuggy at all,and also do greater job ot cooling than glass.Feels as smooth as my FC-1000 with 20 cm extra mouthpiece fitted on it.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Received an email from Daniel last night saying that a Sky & Sand unit was finally available again after a client went with another design.

As my Supreme order was cancelled/refunded, I didn’t overthink it, & pulled the fuckin trigger :rockon:

Can’t wait to say it’s WÖÖRKING !

Cheers :science:

dron19

Received an email from Daniel last night saying that a Sky & Sand unit was finally available again after a client went with another design.

'You're welcome! lol! He was hoping I'd go for that one when they couldn't find my Oxyd but the two are so very different. Congratulations it is beautiful just had my heart set on the Oxyd! Small small world....

Last edited:

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
'You're welcome! lol! He was hoping I'd go for that one when they couldn't find my Oxyd but the two are so very different. Congratulations it is beautiful just had my heart set on the Oxyd!

Haha i was sure it was you the customer he was talking about :rofl:

4 sure the Oxyd is a special one ! Good choice too.

Thanks for the opportunity man ! I’m so hyped up about this vape, it seems to be everything i’m looking for in a vaporizer, from aesthetics to function :love:

Cheers

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Bad news, friends. I just got off the phone with USPS. Those of you who ordered on 4/20 may face returned orders if your shipment didn't make it across the ocean yet. You can read more on USPS.com, but you need to open the dropdown and scroll to germany (unordered, thanks USPS) to read up to date and current updates.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Current status:

Germany
Deutsche Post advises it is currently unable to transport mail to a growing number of countries due to lack of transport capacity following cancellation of numerous international flights as part of measures to limit spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, acceptance of postal items destined for affected countries is suspended. The post says the list of affected destination countries is likely to change every day with information available at https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html. Suspensions will apply until sufficient transport capacities become available.

In addition to measures announced previously, Deutsche Post is taking steps to reduce direct interaction with customers at their doorstep. Inbound items requiring payment by the recipient, such as cash-on-delivery or payment of customs duties and taxes, will be directed to a postal outlet for collection.

-------‐---

Luckily my order made it through to customs since I didn't wait for the sale. Thought I was being hasty - now I regret my haste much less. Still - my package is stuck outbound from US customs - USPS said to give it a week or so. Hopefully nothing happens to it in the meantime!

virtualpurple

Ugh, I had been intending to put in an order last night before the sale ended. Well, that is to say that I had thought today was the 26th.

that’s a bummer, was really looking forward to it!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@virtualpurple

For quite a few of us, our orders will only ship after May sometime or into June.
They sold out and those are the orders on route.
If you managed to snag one while they were still available WITHOUT using the color roulette option, then your order may be in jeopardy.

Everyone that chose the color roulette should be good as they are still in production and their power supplies only arrive in May or June.

Blaxing

Bad news, friends. I just got off the phone with USPS. Those of you who ordered on 4/20 may face returned orders if your shipment didn't make it across the ocean yet. You can read more on USPS.com, but you need to open the dropdown and scroll to germany (unordered, thanks USPS) to read up to date and current updates.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Current status:

Germany
Deutsche Post advises it is currently unable to transport mail to a growing number of countries due to lack of transport capacity following cancellation of numerous international flights as part of measures to limit spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, acceptance of postal items destined for affected countries is suspended. The post says the list of affected destination countries is likely to change every day with information available at https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html. Suspensions will apply until sufficient transport capacities become available.

In addition to measures announced previously, Deutsche Post is taking steps to reduce direct interaction with customers at their doorstep. Inbound items requiring payment by the recipient, such as cash-on-delivery or payment of customs duties and taxes, will be directed to a postal outlet for collection.

-------‐---

Luckily my order made it through to customs since I didn't wait for the sale. Thought I was being hasty - now I regret my haste much less. Still - my package is stuck outbound from US customs - USPS said to give it a week or so. Hopefully nothing happens to it in the meantime!
@VapeEnthusiast
I think that update for Germany is from 3/27/20 and I hope Germany isn't on the list anymore. How long did it take to get the USPS update?
My order has has not moved since Sat, April 18, 2020 4:49 pm IPZ Frankfurt
The consignment is transported to the destination country / destination area and handed over to the delivery organization.
Thanks, @Blaxing[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Blaxing,

bornfree13

@VapeEnthusiast
I think that update for Germany is from 3/27/20 and I hope Germany isn't on the list anymore. How long did it take to get the USPS update?
My order has has not moved since Sat, April 18, 2020 4:49 pm IPZ Frankfurt
The consignment is transported to the destination country / destination area and handed over to the delivery organization.
Thanks, @Blaxing
[/QUOTE]

I thought mine got hung up in Frankfurt also but I found out its probably here in the US. Do a Search for the tracking number and choose USPS and it should tell you it's on its way. Mine went to Chicago, then NY, Then Lehigh Valley, then my house. It spent more time traveling the US than it did in Europe.

Mine took about 24 days and that was before the Covid-19 lock down.

Whoever said " Good things come to those who wait " Didn't have VAS. " Patience is a virtue " MY ASS!!!

Blaxing

Thanks, I think I may have lost track of time quarantined it's only been 11 days.
VAS won this round had me thinking crazy
Thanks I'll keep checking but USPS shows it still in Frankfurt too. I'm fairly sure DHL thinks I'm a Bot by now so switching to USPS is a good idea.

Blaxing,
Top Bottom