Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

GoldenBud

That feels odd to me, like putting a Honda Civic motor in a classic Corvette. Get the real deal, underpowering it with a weaker heater or god forbid, combustion, feels blasphemous!

Unless you put a G43 on it, then by all means, but I still feel G43 wouldn't quite match the VapBong in function!
You actually feel the difference between this ceramic to a glass? you feel it gives a more premium taste/feeling? without water on 11W too, have you tried this option? you can control the wattage? like VVPS u got?

after your vape was in 3000C oven.... it's so inert that..

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
No I feel like glass and ceramic are essentially similar in performance as far as flavor goes. I preferred my hits at 11.0 - 11.4v

TIP: Add damiana, lavender, peppermint, or other herbs en masse to the bowl for amazing flavor. Aphrodite mix by Herbs of the Gods (Nl) produced clouds of vapor and terrific flavor!!

GoldenBud

No I feel like glass and ceramic are essentially similar in performance as far as flavor goes. I preferred my hits at 11.0 - 11.4v

TIP: Add damiana, lavender, peppermint, or other herbs en masse to the bowl for amazing flavor. Aphrodite mix by Herbs of the Gods (Nl) produced clouds of vapor and terrific flavor!!
Link for purchase of the Herbs of the gods?

androponic

vaped.
Well, no Art - of - Vapor bong for me this year...
Something went wrong with their order form and a lot of countries were not allowed to purchase.
All regular vapes are sold out overnight with some Art vapes left over.

Well that suxked!
Maybe next year...
actually you can, due to demand and selling out so fast they added a color roulette option. you can try to specify color in the order notes but it may be a random choice if they get too busy. just letting you know.

lazylathe

Almost there...
actually you can, due to demand and selling out so fast they added a color roulette option. you can try to specify color in the order notes but it may be a random choice if they get too busy. just letting you know.

The reply from Daniel was that they were sold out and had no stock. He did not offer any option like this.

His reply:

Sorry, there was something wrong with the order form, i don´t know why there were some countries not available. It is now fixed but our Classic VapBongs are completely sold out, our clients overnight bought all that we had on stock. Maybe you are interested to buy an Art Edition VapBong ? Another thing i want to let you know is that we have only 1 power supply with us-plug left at the moment, we ordered new ones but due to the corona issues they will arrive at end of may :/ I am really sorry but we did not expect to get sold out overnight.

Kind regards, Daniel

Team Art of Vapor

Looks like they had a great sale!!

androponic

vaped.
The reply from Daniel was that they were sold out and had no stock. He did not offer any option like this.

His reply:

Sorry, there was something wrong with the order form, i don´t know why there were some countries not available. It is now fixed but our Classic VapBongs are completely sold out, our clients overnight bought all that we had on stock. Maybe you are interested to buy an Art Edition VapBong ? Another thing i want to let you know is that we have only 1 power supply with us-plug left at the moment, we ordered new ones but due to the corona issues they will arrive at end of may :/ I am really sorry but we did not expect to get sold out overnight.

Kind regards, Daniel

Team Art of Vapor

Looks like they had a great sale!!

here is the translation from a new item in the classic section, its called color roulette.

due to the great demand and since the entire Classic Edition was already sold out overnight, we still offer you the opportunity to buy a Classic VapBong during the promotional period, but for organizational reasons without a possible choice of colors. (If you don't want a color at all, you can write it in the text field of the order, we will try to take it into account).

The delivery time is about 3-4 weeks because new vaporizers are currently still being made.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That feels odd to me, like putting a Honda Civic motor in a classic Corvette. Get the real deal, underpowering it with a weaker heater or god forbid, combustion, feels blasphemous!

Unless you put a G43 on it, then by all means, but I still feel G43 wouldn't quite match the VapBong in function!

Haha, your post reminds me of the part in Tokyo Drift where they put a Nissan motor in the mustang. :lol:

Check the link in my sig, no underpowered heaters here ;)

lazylathe

Almost there...
@androponic @VapeEnthusiast @deadlytoaster

Thanks for the advice to check again! Or not...Not sure yet!
Ordered the roulette version but I added a note that I asked Canada to be added earlier and since it was not on the list I missed out. I asked very nicely if they could try and send a blue one similar to the Koi Pond or just a blue or black one!

Should be here in about 2 months i would say with all the postal issues!

Very excited!!!

lazylathe

Almost there...
As bummed as I am they sold out their classics, realistically the world was looking out for me :lol: like I said I really shouldnt right now but that was a hell of a sale and these vapes are so beautiful and intriguing!

Enjoy your new piece @lazylathe ! Cant wait see/hear about it

Thanks! Lots will be posted when it arrives!

Not sure if this video has been posted before...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
My gf decided to threat me with the "Patchwork" from the water tool section ,lol.. This is probably the first time someone else gets me something for this wonderful and deeply personal day!
It has already shipped ,so i cant wait to get it Wooooooooooooorking with my little monsters :D..
Would love to try the vapbong some day,but i cannot imagine being able to afford anytime soon at this point of the planet ,hopefully someday when things get better(and move to elsewhere) i will be able to afford all the vapes i want .
Cheers and happy 420 !

dimmusp

It's probably on here somewhere but I'm Old and I'm stoned and I always wondered how do you have your vapes always listed at the bottom of your message?
BTW, if you don't see people's signatures keep in mind they only show up if you're browsing on a computer or if you flip your phone into landscape mode.

dimmusp,

dron19

VAS got the best of me with this one. I ordered today using the color roulette option and chose a preferred color. the holdup is gonna be the USA power supplies coming end of May but im in.
Code 420 gets 30%. off wih them until 4/26.
How much was shipping cost to the US? Thanks!

dron19,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Daniel replied and he is going to make me a Koi Pond Vaporizer!!!
I also reminded him about the FC forum and he said he will make some time and stop by to see what was going on!
Seems like a great guy to chat to!

@deadlytoaster
Those rips were all pretty rediculous!!
His herb was the perfect color for me, a nice light tan/brown.

Watching that video also helped push me over the edge and order. Load size is not huge, about an EQ basket or so and if he can get that much vapor... Imagine what some fire bud will do in it!!

Pity I do not understand what he is saying the whole time...

dron19

How to complete order when US is not on list of countries? I don't see Canada or Great Britain either? Any ideas?

dron19,

androponic

vaped.
How to complete order when US is not on list of countries? I don't see Canada or Great Britain either? Any ideas?
they are but they are in german. usa is Vereinigte Staaten, Canada is Kanada, not sure of GB. i couldnt find USA and messaged them and they mentioned how to select my country

androponic,
Reactions: dron19

Dubmonkey

Guessing the 4/20 sale is done. Wanted to order but completing the order was becoming a challenge. Will wait and see about another sale. Excited to see what customs others have ordered and how their units perform.

bornfree13

@androponic @VapeEnthusiast @deadlytoaster

Thanks for the advice to check again! Or not...Not sure yet!
Ordered the roulette version but I added a note that I asked Canada to be added earlier and since it was not on the list I missed out. I asked very nicely if they could try and send a blue one similar to the Koi Pond or just a blue or black one!

Should be here in about 2 months i would say with all the postal issues!

Very excited!!!
High

It should arrive in approx. 20 days if you don't see your info updated by the end of week 3 just contact Daniel, Tell him your order number and he can help you, either by contacting DHL or USPS

bornfree13,

lazylathe

Almost there...
High

It should arrive in approx. 20 days if you don't see your info updated by the end of week 3 just contact Daniel, Tell him your order number and he can help you, either by contacting DHL or USPS

Only if you managed to snag one that was available in his shop.
Otherwise he is out of stock and had only one US power adapter available.
More will be delivered by the end of May.
Orders will lost likely start arriving after the middle of June for those who bought a color roulette option!

Top Bottom