Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Agreed. I'd say my VB/OAB are among the least, if not the least, 'harsh' vapes I own. That being said, it can spit out gobs of vapor so I do occasionally cough because the hit was way bigger than I expected!

Yeah my only coughing has come from filling my lungs to max capacity and filling the room with a smoke screen that would make James Bond jealous.

Other than that I would agree.... smoothest vape I've tried so far. Even without water, still runs smooth. A little hotter naturally and might give you a scratchy throat after a lot of hits but not too bad at all.

When it comes to the payment it just shows bank transfer, nothing else. So I put it through as that but after you do that there is no place to put bank information or anything. I can log in and look at my invoice and there is a "Pay now" button. I click that and it just takes me back to the invoice.

I have. They don't reply.

Gotta give them a little time. Obviously not aware of when or how many emails you sent but depending on the time of day (and how busy they are) I've had responses range from 1 hour to 24 hours but typically no more than that.

If you have the invoice in your account you shouldn't have anything to worry about. They'll get you straightened out

Kins

Gotta give them a little time. Obviously not aware of when or how many emails you sent but depending on the time of day (and how busy they are) I've had responses range from 1 hour to 24 hours but typically no more than that.

If you have the invoice in your account you shouldn't have anything to worry about. They'll get you straightened out

Yeah I just wanted to pay so I don't know why it would take more than a minute or two to reply to an email. You'd think if people can't pay for their items at the website that would be fixed straight away. I mean I can't be the only one having this problem. Don't think I'm gonna wait around for this and I'm close to changing my mind.

@BestBuds

Kins,
  • Haha
Reactions: BestBuds

Weedaholic

Yeah I just wanted to pay so I don't know why it would take more than a minute or two to reply to an email. You'd think if people can't pay for their items at the website that would be fixed straight away. I mean I can't be the only one having this problem. Don't think I'm gonna wait around for this and I'm close to changing my mind.
Dude they probably have loads of emails that they have to reply too...one are two minutes? you're not asking for much.
The only one missing out is you if you cant wait for a reply.
If i was you i would wait because it's one of the best vapes out there and the customer service is top notch.

Weedaholic,

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

I am having same problem. I sent email and now I wait. They will figure it out. Sorry for double post. Clumsy fingers

Kudzu407,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When it comes to the payment it just shows bank transfer, nothing else. So I put it through as that but after you do that there is no place to put bank information or anything. I can log in and look at my invoice and there is a "Pay now" button. I click that and it just takes me back to the invoice.

I have not ordered using the new site, only the previous site, before credit card was an option, and the way you would order for bank transfer was to put your order in without paying anything... Then they reply to your order confirmation email, with the final invoice based on your location (so no taxes in the US) that you can use to complete the bank transfer.

Remember they are in Germany, sometimes they do reply that quick, but it depends on the time difference of course... However if you are someone who expects replies to emails within minutes in general, perhaps you should not be buying anything that could try your patience??

Kins

I have not ordered using the new site, only the previous site, before credit card was an option, and the way you would order for bank transfer was to put your order in without paying anything... Then they reply to your order confirmation email, with the final invoice based on your location (so no taxes in the US) that you can use to complete the bank transfer.

Remember they are in Germany, sometimes they do reply that quick, but it depends on the time difference of course... However if you are someone who expects replies to emails within minutes in general, perhaps you should not be buying anything that could try your patience??

I admit patience is not my strong suit. It has been more than a minute or two. This morning at 2AM EST is when I filled out the contact us form and haven't heard back. So it's been around 14 hours.....

I am having same problem. I sent email and now I wait. They will figure it out. Sorry for double post. Clumsy fingers

Thanks. I knew I couldn't the only one. I guess I like to complain and have zero patience. I also have high bp. Plus I haven't had any herb yet today and it really helps me out with stress and I do have more patience when medicated. Wish there were more places to order these so I wouldn't have to deal with this.

Shit Snacks

I admit patience is not my strong suit. It has been more than a minute or two. This morning at 2AM EST is when I filled out the contact us form and haven't heard back. So it's been around 14 hours.....

Haha yeah so still less than a day, also heading into the weekend, usually they are quicker to reply Sunday-Thursday in my experience... I definitely understand your antsy-ness though and we've all been there, anxious to grab a new toy! When I was working with them for my orders, I would constantly be checking the current time in Germany lol

But yeah if you are able to order with the bank transfer, go ahead and do it, as I said they will provide you the invoice afterwards to complete payment... Otherwise just keep waiting and they will get back to you eventually!

Also by the way, so you don't post back to back, use the quote button at the bottom of posts, instead of replying, so you can reply to multiple posts in one post yourself. :tup:

Shit Snacks,

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Thanks. I knew I couldn't the only one. I guess I like to complain and have zero patience. I also have high bp. Plus I haven't had any herb yet today and it really helps me out with stress and I do have more patience when medicated. Wish there were more places to order these so I wouldn't have to deal with this.
Yea I bought from them last month with credit card and it took 5 minutes. It looks like maybe bank transfer is the only way now. I hit the same dead end at invoice.They will help us pay eventually I am sure.

Kins

They replied so it looks like I won't be getting one for a while now. Maybe a few months down the road when they get their new credit card provider/processor. Very disappointed.

Art or vapor said:
our credit card provider has recently declined further cooperation because of the goods we sell. We are about to change a few things because of the vape mail ban, in future we will sell room perfumers, no vaporizers any more. Of course it´s the same product but we will name it differently. Your order is reserved for you, i´ll head back to you when we have a new credit card provider. Bank transfer has too much fees for overseas money transfer.

Kind regards, Daniel

Shit Snacks

So yeah I totally forgot the name of the company was "Art of Vapor" damn so I guess they do need to rebrand after all!

Typical of credit card companies, I wonder how shipping will go for the April batches, may not be able to do UPS like before... And DHL was already full of trouble shipping to the US for them... :ugh: I guess we'll see!

justcametomind

Art of Room Perfumers
the chi eww GIF by Showtime

Kins

I don't know I might change my website to indicate that I'm not taking orders if I have a business to run. Leaving it open for orders when you can't take them might piss some people off. Especially you might want to take off the link "We're open".

Last edited:
Kins,

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Hello dear ones. We are facing problems again. Firstly, we have already been cancelled again by the bank. Therefore, there are no satisfactory payment options available. Daniel is on it and takes care. In the past, we already had to fight with this several times. Hardly anyone wants to work with us. Again and again with the reason that our goods would violate their guidelines. To name just one problem. Daniel will surely get in touch. If a few days no answer came, which is unusual, then simply ask. Also the shipping to America is a challenge for us from now on. There, too, we have to adapt in order to do justice to everyone. Daniel is busy with the paperwork. So please be patient if he does not answer immediately. Janine 😊

Kins

So they said that they had absolutely zero options for payment?

Yes. You can't pay for anything as of now until further notice. Could be a week, could be serveral months but they are having problems with a credit card processor and in my opinion they will continue to have that issue because of the up and coming ban on vaporizers in the mail.

johnnyCanuck

Hello dear ones. We are facing problems again. Firstly, we have already been cancelled again by the bank. Therefore, there are no satisfactory payment options available. Daniel is on it and takes care. In the past, we already had to fight with this several times. Hardly anyone wants to work with us. Again and again with the reason that our goods would violate their guidelines. To name just one problem. Daniel will surely get in touch. If a few days no answer came, which is unusual, then simply ask. Also the shipping to America is a challenge for us from now on. There, too, we have to adapt in order to do justice to everyone. Daniel is busy with the paperwork. So please be patient if he does not answer immediately. Janine 😊
Shipping to Canada still isn’t a problem correct?

Vapefanatic

Expecting a reply in minutes or even hours from a backed up artisan maker in a different country is (fill in the blanks).

There will be workarounds for sure. For the time being, I'd send them a "Donation" via a popular online payment processor, Then have them send me a free gift for my donation.

Get my drift? A VB is definitely worth it.

ghost7ateoh

That sucks to hear about the issues the banks and payment processors are causing your company. Have you guys thought about accepting cryptocurrency for payments? Easy way to avoid the banks completely and is quite easy to set up. Just a thought and wish you guys luck. Enjoying my Vapbong very much!

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Daniel deals with all of this. He always keeps us up to date. We have often been close to tears and just kept fighting. We believe in our product and in healing and pain relief. You will all get your vapos. We also have to change our packaging to USA and Canada from now on. I don't want to name any other changes here right now. We already have a solution for everything and are in the process of implementing it. Then no bank should have a problem with us anymore. So you don't need to worry. We will manage it and want to see all your beautiful photos when you have your Vapos. 😊

west-elec

Perspective is a funny thing. To @Kins it is frustrating to not be able to get another new vape (how many have you bought lately?), but to AOV it is potentially lost livelihood. I'm sure everyone here wishes you a speedy resolution to your issue before it affect business too much.
It is ridiculous in this era of medical cannabis that banks are still cutting out vape companies who are making harm minimization devices.
Terp Torch closed doors partly from potential shipping issues but obviously having his credit card facilities cancelled was worse. Crazy Brian could order weed delivered to his door, but gets cancelled for selling a soldering iron and bits.

Last edited:

weedemon

enthusiast
Hello! i am sorry to hear that happened!

Please consider cryptocurrency payment options. cut out that stuck in the stone age middle man.

banks and credit card companies, fuck them. (thinking they get a say in this is stupid. -just process my transaction and make your money, like every other transaction.)

Bitcoin is the one i'd suggest you start using as it's most popular.

Top Bottom