Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Jess

For me, anything 10.5v and below gives me that light abv you guys are talking about. I began with 10.6 for a couple of weeks and enjoyed it. Flavor was always good even after first few draws. Then i started to slowly increase the voltage, cos I wanted to try for some darker avb. Went up to 11.2v for a week or two before dropping back down to 10.8v which is where I'm staying at currently.

A lot has to do with how much herb is used. The more you fill, the lower the voltage should be or combustion may happen. Draw speed should be faster at higher temps too.

Nice, welcome! UPS is actually pretty quick with them, basic expectations plan for a week? No issue with customs ever across my other three orders and I don't really recall seeing that from anyone else in the US...

I also got shipping notice, pretty quick considering they were swamped with orders! Well done @Collyland / Daniel even after I told you mine needed no rush... Glad you got in on one of these Jess, looking forward to your thoughts when it arrives!
Will do! I’m curious to see if there’s a difference between carb and carb-less.

I actually ordered another one for my neighbor. He tried it and we got online and ordered on the spot. He’s stoked and I am too for him.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Sorry that sucks, nothing you can really do, it is a UPS thing, so it doesn't really have anything to do with prior shipments, UPS just fucking sucks honestly generally I've seen
Yea they do it took them almost a month for mine last year.

Seems like I missed a lot but I wish the best for everyone splitting off, can’t wait to see wha tells you guys coke up with

I’ve seen others selling theirs for the same reason.
That’s why I sold mines, someone knocked it over and a part snapped off and I stopped using it after. I loved the device tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Will do! I’m curious to see if there’s a difference between carb and carb-less.

I actually ordered another one for my neighbor. He tried it and we got online and ordered on the spot. He’s stoked and I am too for him.

Very nice! Yeah I kept the carb fully plugged covered previously, so I am excited for one that does not have the carb at all, since I am always removing the ball bowl to clear my hits anyway, the carb was nothing but an inconvenience for me and my vaping style

Shit Snacks

I just pulled the trigger on a plum jelly Vapbong, but wise.com is asking for the post code for collylands address?
I emailed them just now.

The full address should be in your confirmation email and invoice

For carbless (likely going bowl pull method) what are you all using to seal the carb? Cork?

The new ones do not have a carb anymore typically, but on the old one I would just use a small circle of cardstock paper to fully cover it with a little bit of clear packing tape to seal it... Not the nicest solution, though it did blend in, tricky with cleaning however! Otherwise you can find silicone plugs to fit

Shit Snacks,

vapirtoo

Thanks Jess for the quick reply!
I will try that one if Collyland doesn't chime
in by tomorrow.
Hey snacks
I have the invoice full address, but wise.com wants
a post code that I cannot find on the invoice.
No prob as I'm in no hurry.
Old crusty the Vapbong is still kicking ass and taking names.

Shit Snacks

in by tomorrow.
Hey snacks

Haha yeah probably Jess is right, I think it is with the rest of the address, but it is in a different order than I am used to in the US, I remember it was a guessing game to set it up when I initially set up bank transfer, fortunately I saved the info so it has been smooth for my past two orders with the address already fully filled in for me

Jess

in by tomorrow.
Hey snacks

No worries. I copied off one of the invoices I received. Daniel has been busy but he gets back to you.

Jess,

vapirtoo

Thanks Jess
I just went back into wise.com and everything went through using apple pay.
Thanks group.
Just a heads up: after using wise.com a scammer texts me about a bogus amazon purchase.
I almost fell for it; it looked sooo amazon like.
I deleted it when it asked for my card info.
My wife later said," Asshole you don't have an amazon account". WTF!
Thank God I did not download anything from that text.

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
My Obsidian VapBong arrived a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. What a beast and how nice and comfy it is to use!
It sits on a fitting pad in the corner of my desk and slides back and forth from it's desired place whenever I please and gives me exactly the hits I was looking for. Pure joy so far.
It took my a while to get over it's appearance, as it is just not my piece of art, but it is most definitely my art of vapor. :)

On page 178 there's probably not much left to add to the topic but there's something I figured out last night that I want to share with you:
After an intense session with the VapBong, it's better to have 2 cookie jars instead of one. 😋

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Mine already arrived today! I like the slight curvy shape of the mouthpiece tube on this one, but here's just a tease for now:
PXL-20221010-230646953.jpg

Everything safe and sound, Daniel even threw in an extra loading funnel dish, these are great for a variety of vape stuff, and I do dig this color so thanks again!!

Last edited:

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Mine already arrived today! I like the slight curvy shape of the mouthpiece tube on this one, but here's just a tease for now:
PXL-20221010-230646953.jpg

Everything safe and sound, Daniel even threw in an extra loading funnel dish, these are great for a variety of vape stuff, and I do dig this color so thanks again!!
at first sight i thought it has arrived broken :lol: we did not had a broken unit for a pretty long time now, keeping fingers crossed, the bubble wrap is not beautiful but it does the job for all kind of different shapes really good.

Shit Snacks

at first sight i thought it has arrived broken :lol: we did not had a broken unit for a pretty long time now, keeping fingers crossed, the bubble wrap is not beautiful but it does the job for all kind of different shapes really good.

Yes sorry I was afraid of that haha I just didn't unwrap it fully for this photo, everything bubble wrapped very well!

Top Bottom