Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I noticed none of you put their precious balls in something secure, I have been trying to find the perfect thing....
But like made for the bowl, and has a silicone inlay to fit genly.
Imma go and do smth!

Well not none, some people have posted that they do that, something like a cardboard ring from a roll of electric tape ala @bornfree13 there are so many possibilities, I don't know if you would want to get something like the egg holder, because there's a good chance it won't fit right? Or it could be perfect!

I personally have no need for anything to hold my ball bowl, the bottom edge is flat and so is the open edge as even more flat surface, so it is very stable on my table, also the left side is next to the wall where the bandits are... A couple times I found myself a little fumbly with it, but that was in my hands, and I caught it. For the most part never have an issue at all and I don't think there's much risk of dropping my ball bowl, even less risk of it breaking, the new one is super thick especially!

They are actually ceramic! I randomly happened upon the brown one on etsy and was like, damn, that looks so much like my Gollum glaze.. clicked their store and saw the blue one too.. they were like $10 each how could I say no! They are pretty useless as actual scoops lol since they barely fit in the ball, but I have actually found a use for them in breaking up my nugs in the loading dish between hits (mortar and pestle style) rather than with my fingers when I'm doing unground sessions.

Oh that's awesome! Yeah that is a good use for them as well, there could be so many options for ceramic tools and accessories...

Love that coral puff glaze! We need a family pic with all 3 of your Aromatizers ;)

Yeah yeah, the standard woodland fantasy has been packed up for so long, I actually don't think I even used it since getting my plum jelly bandit last year, though it used to sit out on the table with it before I moved... Like I said I think it will come out with me on a trip next, maybe when it returns there will be time for a family photo... Not really such a fan of the green and brown colors compared to my blue and purple bandits, I could see getting a different standard someday to replace it, like the Iliad or Kiran art aromatizers I missed out on!

...some one was heavy handed with the melt crystals on mine...I would have preferred a lighter touch...

Haha I don't really think they control that, it depends on the glaze and the tools being used, it is always best to do thick coatings of glaze, the crystals are dispersed throughout so you cannot really control unless you are outright filtering them etc... Glad you got it and are enjoying it! How about some photos?? ;)

vapirtoo

Photos used to be super easy, just click the picture icon and drop the pic in.
As soon as I get MY Beauty, it all went sideways and my old caveman ass is
saying WTF? I know bb codes and imgur........ whatever. I like K.I.S.S. whenever
possible.
Fuck that!
I'm 3 or 4 days into my Atomizer and I'm very impressed.
The air path is so open that I cannot get milky hits at 11.0. Massive
clouds all the time, but they do not feel dense. I have actually been
stunned with a hit to the point where I don't know where I am or what
all those strange sounds are as I surface to consciousness .
My Supreme used to do this to me, but not as easily as this one.
The effects are so powerful that I can see that self control might
become an issue not to mention tolerance.
I just vaped some greenish brown ABV at 11.0 and got blown away!
This vape can be a miser or a hog with your supply. Choices!

Shit Snacks

saying WTF? I know bb codes and imgur........ whatever. I like K.I.S.S. whenever
possible.
Fuck that!

Yeah I prefer to upload to imgur or imgbb and post bbcode here, for me that is the simples and always has been, though pasting url in photo button works here too. To upload photos directly, need to get approval first, I think theres a size limit...

Kins

I didn't know they all had carbs. If I had known that I wouldn't have ordered. Maybe I could get on special made without a carb hole. I know I'm not paying $600+ for one with a carb hole.

Kins,
Reactions: BigJr48

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
possible.
Fuck that!
haha sounds like you were passing out. I've already quite literally fallen on my face (i have the carpet burns to prove it) after a big hit. Was trying to chase some of those crazy clouds I've been seeing (still not getting there unfortunately) so I put in 0.4-0.5g ground up, got the voltage to 11, took a big hit, and proceeded to slouch right out of my chair.

Having passed out from bongs somewhat often before, my hypothesis was that the combustion was reducing the amount of oxygen in the air significantly enough to cause me to pass out, but since it still happens with the vapbong it must be something else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kins

haha sounds like you were passing out. I've already quite literally fallen on my face (i have the carpet burns to prove it) after a big hit. Was trying to chase some of those crazy clouds I've been seeing (still not getting there unfortunately) so I put in 0.4-0.5g ground up, got the voltage to 11, took a big hit, and proceeded to slouch right out of my chair.

Having passed out from bongs somewhat often before, my hypothesis was that the combustion was reducing the amount of oxygen in the air significantly enough to cause me to pass out, but since it still happens with the vapbong it must be something else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Passing out after a hit? I'd like to see that on video!. Also be careful!

vapirtoo

Ok thanks group! I thought I was the only one and was having an unknown medical emergency! LOL
It feels kind of like that drug free teenage high of hyper ventilating and having a friend hold your
throat till you faint. I had really good teen friends, so little or no brain damage.
7 second hit!!!! I do not want to try that one...... well maybe.
Still amazed at the ease of use and efficacy, not to mention the beauty.

Every 7 sec hit I take off the vapbong makes me almost pass out, it's literally vapor poring outta your system with every last volume of air in your lungs

Haha this happed to me a few nights ago. I thought I just needed some orange juice. I had to lean into a door as I was so lightheaded.

Shit Snacks

Haha this is wild, I do think my new tahiti grape bandit seems to have a more open air flow than my original plum jelly, aside from the amount of water it takes (which I suspect could be due to a higher perc in the downstem chillum?) so I may still be adjusting to it... Could also be related to the larger mouthpiece on my new one, it is a little longer yes but also slightly wider particularly at the base of the mouthpiece I think? Excited to warm it up for today / tonight soon (was dabbing yesterday then using G43 last night and this morning, missing my aromatizer!) so I can investigate further... Also yeah it will be fun to whip out the standard again for more comparison!

Texus

I didn't know they all had carbs. If I had known that I wouldn't have ordered. Maybe I could get on special made without a carb hole. I know I'm not paying $600+ for one with a carb hole.
Well, they don't all have carbs. Carbs no longer standard on OAB, and multiple people reporting getting their VapBong with no carb. And in mine cork stopper (from Sticky Brick Maxx bud holder) works great, and looks don't really suffer.

Collyland folks were always great via e-mail IME if you haven't reached out to discuss.

Kins

Well, they don't all have carbs. Carbs no longer standard on OAB, and multiple people reporting getting their VapBong with no carb. And in mine cork stopper (from Sticky Brick Maxx bud holder) works great, and looks don't really suffer.

Collyland folks were always great via e-mail IME if you haven't reached out to discuss.

Yes I've talked with them. I'm gonna wait and get a one arm bandit when they are available as they will be available without carbs in late June for pre-order. Also the CC processor will be fixed by then. So yeah I just received that response to a ticket I had open on their site. I'm good waiting.

NimChimpsky

Collyland Delivery Day! A few pics of the Mirror Blue Ice-Bong and Magma Flow Bong. I love the way the glaze texture feels on the Magma and of course the perfect match of the Mirror Blue with my OAB :luv:
Really trying to ignore it, but there is such temptation to reach out and try to reserve that cappuccino mint one
Yea.. I couldn't even pretend to resist the temptation on this one lol, emailed Daniel as soon as I saw the video. Originally inquired about the first yellow one but, it being the first of its kind, Felix has tested it to the point where it's no longer 'new'. So, I went with the Aromatizer "Beserk" Cappuccino Mint (as the invoice calls it). Sorry @Shit Snacks, hopefully I'm doing you a favor by removing the temptation for this one at least lol - I know whoever bought Horst did that for me.. but, alas, here I am again!

Side note, anyone notice in Felix's video the alligator looking glaze Aromatizer appears to be noticeably shorter than the other two shown? Akin to the mini OABs? Interesting!

"Beserk" should ship Friday or Monday, so I will of course share my thoughts when it arrives soon!

@Kudzu407 nice grabs! Looking forward to your thoughts on the mini - that pistachio glaze looks amazing in their photos.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Collyland Delivery Day! A few pics of the Mirror Blue Ice-Bong and Magma Flow Bong. I love the way the glaze texture feels on the Magma and of course the perfect match of the Mirror Blue with my OAB :luv:

Yea.. I couldn't even pretend to resist the temptation on this one lol, emailed Daniel as soon as I saw the video. Originally inquired about the first yellow one but, it being the first of its kind, Felix has tested it to the point where it's no longer 'new'. So, I went with the Aromatizer "Beserk" Cappuccino Mint (as the invoice calls it). Sorry @Shit Snacks, hopefully I'm doing you a favor by removing the temptation for this one at least lol - I know whoever bought Horst did that for me.. but, alas, here I am again!

Side note, anyone notice in Felix's video the alligator looking glaze Aromatizer appears to be noticeably shorter than the other two shown? Akin to the mini OABs? Interesting!

"Beserk" should ship Friday or Monday, so I will of course share my thoughts when it arrives soon!

@Kudzu407 nice grabs! Looking forward to your thoughts on the mini - that pistachio glaze looks amazing in their photos.

Oh awesome, you already have such a large nice collection, I am glad that you will be adding this berserk bandit as well now!

Yeah I am still honeymooning with my Tahiti Grape bandit so not in a rush to continue growing my collection just yet... Glad you snatched this one up, because I know you will post many photos and usage reports of it here, vicarious living at its finest!

The other night very high from back to back breaking in the new bandit, I had a fantasy premonition of me finding a ceramic workshop here, to do accessories and customizations for aromatizer, along with other vape tools, possibly my own line of Cali-land Aromatizers?? Ah, dreams :razz:

MonkeyTime

Oh awesome, you already have such a large nice collection, I am glad that you will be adding this berserk bandit as well now!

Yeah I am still honeymooning with my Tahiti Grape bandit so not in a rush to continue growing my collection just yet... Glad you snatched this one up, because I know you will post many photos and usage reports of it here, vicarious living at its finest!

The other night very high from back to back breaking in the new bandit, I had a fantasy premonition of me finding a ceramic workshop here, to do accessories and customizations for aromatizer, along with other vape tools, possibly my own line of Cali-land Aromatizers?? Ah, dreams :razz:
Are you doing pre-orders yet? I can't find the website, did I miss the news letter?

I'm in!

pigstoleo

Received my vapbong!! She's a beaut. Too gloomy a day for a nice photo but I'm here to report about using mooselabs mouthpeace with the vapbong!

I apologise, I am currently on a month long tolerance break and am not able to give comments about usage with herb...

However, having tried the mooselabs mouthpeace with the vapbong as is, airflow does not seem to be restricted, in fact, I personally found that airflow was improved, as I was able to place my lips comfortably on the mouthpeace, instead of having to purse my lips to fit vapbong's ceramic mouthpiece.

Using the mooselabs mouthpeace as a hose adaptor works - I snipped off a bit of the lower part of the mouthpeace to squeeze the hose through as detailed in my previous post about the mouthpeaces. It does not work very well though, as I really had to squeeze it in to ensure it stays a proper seal, as the hookah hose is heavy. It seems that if the hose moves too much, I will have to ensure that the mouthpeace is re-secured. Can only really comment about its effectiveness as a hose adaptor after medium - long term use.

Here's another stoner engineering bit 🤭🤣

I attached an inhaler mask to the hookah hose through using a hookah mouthpiece with the mooselabs as an adaptor. I find that with this mod I am able to pull with a natural deep breath whilst having the vapbong chug, as opposed to pulling on the hookah mouthpiece (feels restrictive and forced to me, and requires more effort to fill your lungs). This gives me the most comfortable pull I have ever experienced.

Ps: If attempting, please ensure that the mask is made of food/medical grade silicone only!

Please refer to image and video attached!

Sound on to hear the vapbong chug from a natural deep breath pull.

Furthermore, regarding my recommendation to use a flexible hookah vase cleaning brush for the vapbong, the tip of the cleaner is too large for the vapbong as is. I cut it off with pliers, and the remainder of the brush fits perfectly, seems to be a good solution for cleaning the inner walls of the vapbong. Refer to image attached for modified cleaning brush.

Again, I apologise for not being able to comment on its use with herb due to my tbreak. Cheers all!! 😁✨

Last edited:

vapirtoo

Those numbers are my current faves that deliver all the goodies and no cough... usually.
My ABV is medium brown, but to go down in flames at these temps; it had to be a long slow
pull.
I've been fiddlin around with the balls sweet spot, but I think it's OCD as most hits are huge.
Dr. Colly thinks big clouds are a waste!

Shit Snacks

Somehow managed to combust for the first time at 10.8-10.9 :'(

feels so bad, cleaned straight away, cant get the smell out... crying inside

Ugh sorry dude that sucks! Yeah with my new Tahiti Grape bandit, that's around where I'm settled or so, but I take extremely quick rips no more than 5 seconds inhaling if even that long... This is what I am used to so I have not really tested low voltage much, but that's the place to go if you want more long draws slow sip style... Hopefully the taste and smell will neutralize over time? Should be able to fully clean the glazed ceramic...

Top Bottom