Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

vapirtoo

Just got mine today! UPS was two days late, but it is here now.
Soaped and warmed up for 40 min (couldn't wait), the dial was at
10.2 and it hit like a weak but tasty Supreme V3.
Much experimenting with my new toy, but It is 85 degrees
in NYC today and the outdoors are calling.
A few more hits and I'm outside!
Oh yeah,some pics.

androponic

vaped.
Oh yeah,some pics.
if you were in a rush maybe your bowl was just slightly off kilter. it has a sweet spot for sure that the seal is optimum. you dont want to see ceramic at all around. line up the glaze lines. you can feel it lock in. just a thought, def let it heat soak as long as possible too. enjoy the day!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

if you were in a rush maybe your bowl was just slightly off kilter. it has a sweet spot for sure that the seal is optimum. you dont want to see ceramic at all around. line up the glaze lines. you can feel it lock in. just a thought, def let it heat soak as long as possible too. enjoy the day!

Bowl seal is always a good thing to check.... and I'm sure you have a good amount of ceiling space on that voltage as well.

I started around there and started working my voltage up, session by session, trying to match my draw speed with the voltage. Higher power you inhale much faster. I've never used a supreme but once I crossed "that line" I still remember being like oh shit, thats what everybody is talking about...

Oh yeah,some pics.
Keep going higher on your voltage. Start at 10.4 and keep working your way up until it’s too much. Then you can start working your way back down voltage until you found your ideal spot. That’s how I learned with the Bandit. Now I have a VB and I am having the same issues as you. There is definitely a learning curve to their line of vapes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
mine arrived today too! it's a beaut! but i'm not sure how to share images. i uploaded them to imgur (imgur.com/a/P5ADLEH)

there is a blue sheen to it that really draws my eye to it. it's much more pretty than i even expected it to be.

For everyone, you can share photos by pasting the link here, or even better you can paste the bb code (the part in the IMG brackets) to post a photo here directly (I like to use imgbb.com bc it is easy for me to find that code, though you want to delete the URL brackets when you copy paste) imgur has the shareable link you can just paste here

weedemon

enthusiast
as for screen do i need the 1 inch or the 3/4 inch ones? gonna order spares now. im a lil suprised it didn't ship with any extras.

vapirtoo

OK fuck outside, Kennedy airport is kicking kerosene fumes so I'm backkkk.
Yeah extra screens would've been nice.
Up the power eh guys? Sounds like motor racing.
Pictures seem to be a problem right now... am I
already that fucked up?!
Back to basics, water until you see it in the downstream?
I filled till it chugged.
10.4 and some grape skunk playing with draw and abv color.
I actually have a cool design telltale? that lines up very near
to the exact spot, only glaze all around.
Hits very hard already passing the Errlectric and approaching
the Supreme 3 that I've had for a few years.
I can see where this is going especially with- and I cannot stress this enough-
the ease of use and beauty of function.
Good one my FC members without you folks I would
have........ been 400 bucks richer! LOL Great find!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
OK fuck outside, Kennedy airport is kicking kerosene fumes so I'm backkkk.

Back to basics, water until you see it in the downstream?
I filled till it chugged.
10.4 and some grape skunk playing with draw and abv color.

Gotta get out of the city my man!

Yeah usually I steal my GF's indoor plant watering can (its small) and pour water into the downstem as I'm inhaling until the chug feels good. Obviously if you get water in your mouth you've gone too far - never fails tho. Eventually I'll actually measure how much it takes so I can just pour in a pre-measured amount...

Yes, extremely easy to use! Dangerously easy, you could say.

I guess it kind of is like motors - add more fuel (volts), add more air, get more POOOWAAAA

Shit Snacks

Pictures seem to be a problem right now... am I
already that fucked up?!

Ha! It should be simple if you go to imgur or imgbb or upload and post link or bb code here, but yeah don't hurt yourself because yuuppp aromatizer's gonna fuck you uuppp!

:nod::clap::cool::ko:

:rofl::argh::lmao:

Easy rule: if you are more of a ripper then more power, if you are more of a sipper then lower power... I've hardly even tried sipping with bandit or bong, bc aromatize to me means riiiips so its woooorking :tup: :razz::smug:

Last edited:

weedemon

enthusiast
@weedemon blown away by the pics! I know it’s all in the lighting, but damn id spend too much time just gazing at it.
omg me too! the green droplets are mesmerizing. the microfractures under the clear glaze are insanely pretty.

i also wanna say that this thing has kicked my ass! it's killer. took your advice and it's settled to 10.4 and i don't see any reason to change it for now. i'm just gonna get used to it before playing with it on that front.

Shit Snacks

omg me too! the green droplets are mesmerizing. the microfractures under the clear glaze are insanely pretty.

i also wanna say that this thing has kicked my ass! it's killer. took your advice and it's settled to 10.4 and i don't see any reason to change it for now. i'm just gonna get used to it before playing with it on that front.

Nice! Yeah that is the best way, I honestly did not start turning it up much higher until much later, also when it became cali winter and I had mine by the window lol

Guys, do we keep the ball on and just let the carb hole clear out the vapor? I haven’t taken it off for 30 minutes. Just keep taking hits, but it’s not fully soaked yet. They aren’t the best of hits, but still able to use after 15 minutes and get some cloud production.

Is there anything that I can buy in order to put a seal on the carb hole when taking a draw? I am not sure if I want to buy a cork. Seems it would be a pain to keep putting it off and on. Something with a handle, right?

I go through a lot of screens on my Bandit. About 2 a week. I bought these off of Amazon and they do the job for the price. I bought screens from another company that someone suggested here and they didn’t work so well out for me. They would easily fray.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07953XNT6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SAWFDHFZRHN5FN43Y3N6

Kins

Guys, do we keep the ball on and just let the carb hole clear out the vapor? I haven’t taken it off for 30 minutes. Just keep taking hits, but it’s not fully soaked yet. They aren’t the best of hits, but still able to use after 15 minutes and get some cloud production.

Is there anything that I can buy in order to put a seal on the carb hole when taking a draw? I am not sure if I want to buy a cork. Seems it would be a pain to keep putting it off and on. Something with a handle, right?

I go through a lot of screens on my Bandit. About 2 a week. I bought these off of Amazon and they do the job for the price. I bought screens from another company that someone suggested here and they didn’t work so well out for me. They would easily fray.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07953XNT6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SAWFDHFZRHN5FN43Y3N6

From Colly.land site,

Colly.land website said:
The screens in our Aromatizer can be cleaned by heating them (ideally with a jet lighter) , an exchange is not necessary.

Shit Snacks

Well I always remove the ball to fully clear each hit bc I am ocd like that, and it seems I was not alone because that's what led them to stop including a carb hole on the bandit design... So yeah I keep mine plugged all the time and keep the ball removed unless I am in the middle of hitting it or about to!

Texus

I use the cork from the Sticky Brick little stash bottles that come with the Maxx. Imagine you could track down one of them or the details on its size.

Top Bottom