Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
If i want to add the new version ash catchers to my vertex order now that theyre confirmed to be updated to fit, are you able to send me a checkout link so i can have it all shipped with my vertex?
Yes,I will make sure people are able to add it into the orders and correct the ones that ordered the smaller version ❤️ oh yeah for those who are international I was able to get first class shipping added to the options for an economical way vs priority to ship smaller items also. Ran into this problem with Zeal also and have it so it’s enabled for those items also.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I will make a post on here or email with the info given to the store. The glass is with the second courier I should have an eta in just a couple days. Should also have an eta on zirconia enail heads soon. Looking like they will both hit at the same time.

sadeinmytapedek

I will make a post on here or email with the info given to the store. The glass is with the second courier I should have an eta in just a couple days. Should also have an eta on zirconia enail heads soon. Looking like they will both hit at the same time.
The zirconia heads are already sold out correct? I was about to purchase one next week, but if you will have extra available maybe ill wait for you to add to shop.

fropones

Are there any sales planned for 4/20? I've been eyeing a protege for a while and that would almost certainly push me over the edge

fropones,
Reactions: LesPlenty

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I got my ups tracking code so it’s usually not to far behind that it gets the label. I’m hoping it lands here late this week. Zirc will be here late Thursday. Thank you for your patience.
@fropones I had some things planned for 420 but I haven’t had much time to list it. It wasn’t too many things. I’m hoping to list the sale items this weekend.

Top Bottom