Cloud Connoisseur Glass

sound

Yeah. Some clarification on the drop down would be cool. There is only one drop down going forward right? The one with the pass thru plug in the center.

sound,

someTooL

Something wicked arrived today. The Vertex has landed safely.

I believe people are going to be VERY happy with this one. It’s a wide open pull and seems from initial experience to retain flavor better then another 4 hole perc I have.

Thank you @iDRINKBLEACH for bringing to the masses. Bet this pairs nicely with your zirc head.

Principal Guy

Vertex arrived about an hour ago. I bet I do 90% of my vaping in/on the bed so was really looking for a good fit for bed use. Cloud Connoisseur predicted this would be a great “bed bong” and he was correct! It’s a perfect fit in my hand. I did not purchase the drop-down but it functions well with the Old Head Freight Train. I’m no water piece expert, but it seems to have a nice chug to it. Mouth piece appears to be the perfect size for bed use. Mighty+, Tinymight 2 also work well IMHO.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My Vertex and Xeric just landed and I am stunned. Absolutely gorgeous in person. I wish I were a better photographer, especially shooting glass:
PXL-20230429-190915965-2.jpg

Unfortunately I have a bad cold right now so I haven't hit it yet. Maybe I will still take it for a test drive. Perhaps it will speed up my healing 😄.

coolbreeze

My Vertex and Xeric just landed and I am stunned. Absolutely gorgeous in person. I wish I were a better photographer, especially shooting glass:

Unfortunately I have a bad cold right now so I haven't hit it yet. Maybe I will still take it for a test drive. Perhaps it will speed up my healing 😄.
It's a cosmic aspirin--it'll make you feel better while you heal!

Principal Guy

Crap, should have gotten the colored! Really nice.

GratefulDread

Dam, she's pretty! We need a video!! 🤤

sound

Damn dude. Those all look amazing. Wish I would sprung for some color after seeing this. My clear vertex also arrived safely today. Excited to use it this evening.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Crap, should have gotten the colored! Really nice.
Damn dude. Those all look amazing. Wish I would sprung for some color after seeing this. My clear vertex also arrived safely today. Excited to use it this evening.
Yeah it is absolutely gorgeous and the dichro on both is so much sharper in person. But also iDB hooked me up with a pretty special one. I believe the other color versions are just the fab. Which still looks gorgeous, but I know I am extra lucky.
Loving this Vertex. What was the pre-order price on the clear one?
I believe clear was about $130 before shipping. I upgraded to color later. As always pre-orders got a pretty great discount. Although later orders got a lot of nice improvements on the Prophet.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Anyone found any source to replace the Prophet 14mm mouthpiece with a similar quality one? Not looking for anything expensive or heady, just a like quality backup or two in case of breakage. I've found several options in 18mm but trying to avoid using adapters if I can. Thanks all.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone found any source to replace the Prophet 14mm mouthpiece with a similar quality one? Not looking for anything expensive or heady, just a like quality backup or two in case of breakage. I've found several options in 18mm but trying to avoid using adapters if I can. Thanks all.
TRWW has a few 14mm stems. This is the one I would probably pick:

onesixty2

Vertex received and I am quite happy with it. Very fun heavy bubbler feeling piece, easy to clear, as others mentioned very open feeling, taste is great. Pairs nicely with a Zirconia Zeal.

I didn't message iDB soon enough to get my drop down with the vertex box, however that will be on the way as well, for now I will be cleaning it quite often and using it even more :D

sadeinmytapedek

Yeah. Some clarification on the drop down would be cool. There is only one drop down going forward right? The one with the pass thru plug in the center.
The one on the site previously does not fit the vertex. I ordered both like 2 weeks ago and while the normal ash catcher does fit just right, the drop down does not. Bummer but ill just use it on my other glass.

Madtater

The one on the site previously does not fit the vertex. I ordered both like 2 weeks ago and while the normal ash catcher does fit just right, the drop down does not. Bummer but ill just use it on my other glass.
If any one is wanting a drop down with their vertex please let me know. I’m not going to list them until vertex has been received by people just to be sure they get them for sure.
I was under the impression there was a separate drop down for the vertex.

The drop down on the site states “made for the protoge”.

Or am i mistaken these are not specific to piece?

Madtater,
Reactions: LesPlenty

sadeinmytapedek

I was under the impression there was a separate drop down for the vertex.

The drop down on the site states “made for the protoge”.

Or am i mistaken these are not specific to piece?
There is. IDB mentioned a few days ago they came in with the vertex. He mentioned that he was getting new ones made last month so whoever let time pass and assumed they were updated after a few weeks, got the old one. This is what happened to me. If you want the new one, message him because i dont think he put those on the site yet.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hopefully it's better quality then this pos glass...
This is wild. So the center column broke off while soaking? That's wild. I assume you already contacted iDB. Defective, I guess? What does it look like where the center piece is off? A clean cut?

Top Bottom