Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Principal Guy

I've been absolutely loving the Protege. I keep waiting for the honeymoon to end but it's only growing stronger. There's something very addictive about the function of this piece. I just keep wanting more and more! Bummed I missed the pre-order on the Vertex the timing just didn't align.
Agree with you 100%, Easywider. Favorite piece in my collection. I have enjoyed pulling out some vapes I haven’t used in ages and putting them through the paces on the protégé. Seems to bring out the best in vaporizers.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230307-054150112.jpg

Finally got wet with the new Prophet :drool::nod::cool:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I like the new ambidextrous ash catchers. Does the new design fit the Vertex?
I actually had to make new ones to fit vertex because of its top fed recessed bowl. Any one who ordered a drop down with vertex I will fix/adjust this when it lands. They will cost a little extra (not much at all) which will be obvious why when I show them. They hang lower and stick out further to clear the vertex glass.

Razhumikin

I actually had to make new ones to fit vertex because of its top fed recessed bowl. Any one who ordered a drop down with vertex I will fix/adjust this when it lands. They will cost a little extra (not much at all) which will be obvious why when I show them. They hang lower and stick out further to clear the vertex glass.
Oh thats too bad that those of us with a drop down already wont be able to use it on the vertex, kind of a bummer. Will the non-dropdown ashcatcher work or no?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Oh thats too bad that those of us with a drop down already wont be able to use it on the vertex, kind of a bummer. Will the non-dropdown ashcatcher work or no?
It’s a very close fit. I can see some fitting and some just barely not. Neither were designed with top fed downstems in mind and to be more compact. I think the drop down being designed for vertex would be a bit much to hang off of protégé or prophet. It’s quite a bit bigger in its drop down distance and how much more distance it comes away from the glass rig.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
As someone who has them all, i cant say i regret anything lol
I don't have a Prodigy, but I can't say enough good things about my other CC glass. My Protégé is my favorite water piece (until I get the vertex).

I can't possibly imagine anyone not having a Prophet in their collection. It's basically a required piece, in my mind, for anyone serious about getting the most from their vapes. It is by far the most useful, tasty, and versatile piece I own for DHVs.

Excited for my Vertex and Xeric. Also pretty excited about the hints of the glass that is coming next.

Last edited:

Nbsdsailor

I don't have a Prodigy, but I can't say enough good things about my other CC glass. My Protégé is my favorite water piece (until I get the vertex).

I can't possibly imagine anyone not having a Prophet in their collection. It's basically a required piece, in my mind, for anyone serious about getting the most from their vapes. It is by far the most useful, tasty, and versatile piece I own for DHVs.

Excited for my Vertex and Xeric. Also pretty excited about the hints of the glass that is coming next.
100% agree about the prophet!

Shit Snacks

Hell yeah. Really excited for it. Still going back and forth trying to decide if I should grab a prophet or a protege. I want them all. haha.

Yeah I honestly would go for the Prophet as a compliment if you already have the Vertex coming, it has a bit more overlap with the Protege although they are each pretty unique (not sure we will ever see the Prodigy again, the Protege and Vertex basically are improved builds off of its initial design)

tattooed

I just got followed and messaged by what appeared to be Cloud Connoisseur's official instagram saying I won a contest. I clicked through and its some registration to what appears to be a sportstream service that needs a credit card and looks absolutely sketchy. I did some back and forth with whoever is sending that chat and it just can't be right. Just wanted to let you guys know as I'm sure you all follow him on instagram and elsewhere.

Shit Snacks

I just got followed and messaged by what appeared to be Cloud Connoisseur's official instagram saying I won a contest. I clicked through and its some registration to what appears to be a sportstream service that needs a credit card and looks absolutely sketchy. I did some back and forth with whoever is sending that chat and it just can't be right. Just wanted to let you guys know as I'm sure you all follow him on instagram and elsewhere.

Shit that is a really common scam, on Instagram, for heady glass artists who do auctions, scam artists create accounts that look the same and message people who bid to tell them they won and to send money, please nobody fall for this if cloud connoisseur is now seeing some copycat scammers with the new giveaway, he will never ask you for money that way, in fact he can only accept payment through his website now anyway so know that anything else from anybody else is just a scam!

Top Bottom