ChooChooCharlie

CC-dropdown-with-carb.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
:clap:

JUMBO …. shrimp

:hmm::):):)
Haha it goes between a couple carriers the one it’s at now doesn’t give an eta really. The next one gives me a closer idea of eta but is usually estimated on the later side my guess is to avoid having people getting concerned about their packages, then once it hits ups then I know the date I will receive. It’s should almost be to second postal service in the next day or so. But yeah very jumbo shrimp way of phrasing it I suppose 😂

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Haha it goes between a couple carriers the one it’s at now doesn’t give an eta really. The next one gives me a closer idea of eta but is usually estimated on the later side my guess is to avoid having people getting concerned about their packages, then once it hits ups then I know the date I will receive. It’s should almost be to second postal service in the next day or so. But yeah very jumbo shrimp way of phrasing it I suppose 😂
That's always the best part of shipping, the excitement when your usps tracking number is finally active 😂😂

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Pretty stoked for the vertex. When do you think the protégé will be back in stock?
Tomorrow it will be back in stock. A long with limited amounts of color prophets, dynavap stems, and a new version of both ash catchers to make using with either hand a bit easier.
Check this beauty out.
I can’t wait to use this with the matching bowl and the new Zeal vape. I’ve started a thread for Zeal for those that were following it in this thread. Here’s the link to that ❤️

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Tomorrow it will be back in stock. A long with limited amounts of color prophets, dynavap stems, and a new version of both ash catchers to make using with either hand a bit easier.
Check this beauty out.
I can’t wait to use this with the matching bowl and the new Zeal vape. I’ve started a thread for Zeal for those that were following it in this thread. Here’s the link to that ❤️
I thought I didn't need the color Vertex, but I was wrong. That is going to look fantastic with my green Heavy Atlas. (I already reached out to iDB to see about upgrading my preorder).

Now I need to find a matching 18mm injector bowl too. :lol:

Easywider

Simple is the way
I've been absolutely loving the Protege. I keep waiting for the honeymoon to end but it's only growing stronger. There's something very addictive about the function of this piece. I just keep wanting more and more! Bummed I missed the pre-order on the Vertex the timing just didn't align.

coolbreeze

I thought I didn't need the color Vertex, but I was wrong. That is going to look fantastic with my green Heavy Atlas. (I already reached out to iDB to see about upgrading my preorder).

Now I need to find a matching 18mm injector bowl too. :lol:
I wish we could get a better look at the colors. I didn't upgrade because I had a hard time determining what I would actually get.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I wish we could get a better look at the colors. I didn't upgrade because I had a hard time determining what I would actually get.
Yeah, I had already looked at some other photos of that dichroic green/black and decided to get that color for my Xeric. The photo above put me over the top. I suspect that as the samples are made iDB will have better photos of all the colors.

coolbreeze

Yeah, I had already looked at some other photos of that dichroic green/black and decided to get that color for my Xeric. The photo above put me over the top. I suspect that as the samples are made iDB will have better photos of all the colors.
I did the same for the Xeric, and was going to for the Vertex, but I wasn't sure I'd like it on the downstem/perc. I think I would've preferred one of the solid or clear colors, but that sample piece does look spectacular, for sure!

EarthworldTim

I did the same for the Xeric, and was going to for the Vertex, but I wasn't sure I'd like it on the downstem/perc. I think I would've preferred one of the solid or clear colors, but that sample piece does look spectacular, for sure!
I'm in the same boat and I couldn't make a decision in time so therefore it's made for me. Got the xeric in blue and I was leaning green on the vertex.

Also I had previously said I couldn't justify the vertex earlier in this thread. I'm a liar, no one trust me.

Top Bottom