Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH Is your website at https://www.cloud-connoisseur.com/ down?

I get a 403 Forbidden Cloudflare error.
It is down, and with the big move we just made it will be next year at earliest when we will have it back up (new EIN, and paying an annual fee that only last the year we don’t want to pay just to only get a couple months out of it). It worked out a bit though, the savings we made by not going through the website has allowed us to keep our prices at the same price during all the inflation that has been happening and just continue to use PPGS.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Yeah everything will be removable, it makes shipping much safer. Also a bad mouthpiece can ruin the enjoyment of a great function piece. This allows people to change it for something that more suits how they like the mouthpiece if they don’t like the cigar holder esque mouthpiece. I’ve also seen people using 14mm bowls with 18mm mouthpieces so it ends up being pretty versatile.
There is no price on Protégé yet. The sample piece is in route to me currently before I okay it and possibly make changes. I have a picture of one piece with a little color and another being done with a lot more color that will be done in about 4 days. Also have a few other goodies in the works that I think people will really love with diving a little more into the color side of glass. Also Talking about getting the CC logo put on Protégé currently leaning towards the bottom of the base to keep the clean glass look but still be rocking my logo. Lmk what you guys think.

Here’s a lil taste of some color, kind of a bad picture.

P.s. I let them know I didn’t like how limp that mouthpiece looked haha. Another time removable mouthpiece came in handy.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Yeah everything will be removable, it makes shipping much safer. Also a bad mouthpiece can ruin the enjoyment of a great function piece. This allows people to change it for something that more suits how they like the mouthpiece if they don’t like the cigar holder esque mouthpiece. I’ve also seen people using 14mm bowls with 18mm mouthpieces so it ends up being pretty versatile.
There is no price on Protégé yet. The sample piece is in route to me currently before I okay it and possibly make changes. I have a picture of one piece with a little color and another being done with a lot more color that will be done in about 4 days. Also have a few other goodies in the works that I think people will really love with diving a little more into the color side of glass. Also Talking about getting the CC logo put on Protégé currently leaning towards the bottom of the base to keep the clean glass look but still be rocking my logo. Lmk what you guys think.

P.s. I let them know I didn’t like how limp that mouthpiece looked haha. Another time removable mouthpiece came in handy.
Don't normally go in for the heady stuff but that right there is (relatively) subtle and attractive!

Razhumikin

I personally prefer pieces without the logo but bottom of the the base is a good place for it if youre going to include it. Can't wait to get on the preorder list for the Protege!!!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I personally prefer pieces without the logo but bottom of the the base is a good place for it if youre going to include it. Can't wait to get on the preorder list for the Protege!!!
Yeah I feel that, that is why I’m thinking bottom so it’s only visible if your looking down and into it.

❤️❤️🔥🔥

coolbreeze

I also mostly strongly dislike heady glass, but I'd buy that.
I don't dislike heady glass at all, I just don't like the color choices more often than not. Clashing colors, shades, or patterns with no apparent design reason create a visual mess that undermines the beauty of an awesome piece. It helps me resist that rabbit hole.

That said, the piece shown above works really well, for me. I like it a lot.

jbm

I don't dislike heady glass at all, I just don't like the color choices more often than not. Clashing colors, shades, or patterns with no apparent design reason create a visual mess that undermines the beauty of an awesome piece. It helps me resist that rabbit hole.

That said, the piece shown above works really well, for me. I like it a lot.
Now that you mention it, I kinda agree with what you say here. It’s what I like about this: simple clean patterns with a really great color scheme.

coolbreeze

Now that you mention it, I kinda agree with what you say here. It’s what I like about this: simple clean patterns with a really great color scheme.
And the pattern's pretty clever, echoing the Prophet's exploitation of spikes and angles for cooling. The overall effect with the color is kinda lighthearted which I think is fitting.

Love to see a slyme one....

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I will have color & pattern samples for everything available in a day or so. I’ll give you guys a peak at them when I get them.
I saw an ashcatch with a bypass and really like the idea of it, thinking about making my own. Considering do a drop down ash catch with a bypass and this is part of the reasoning of removing carbs on glass rigs is for a future product like this. I just can’t decide if I want it all in one or an ash catch and drop down as separate pieces. Always open to thoughts. Cloud Connoisseur Glass hive mind 😂

tattooed

I rather like having an ashcatch with a bypass/stopper. Allows me the flexibility of positioning it how I want instead of being stuck with a permanently located carb. Just my 2 cents.

I've also been watching your glass development and I really love both, whats the best way to order/get on a wait list?

Zagala

Ash catch and drop down as separate pieces has more appeal to me as well.

Edit- I really like this idea. I was using this method on the picture before I received my Prophet.
And by the way as someone mentioned earlier the TM on the Prophet is another experience - I had one bowl with the TM dial at only 3 and after a long draw I remained outta space just sitting and holding the TM for I don’t really remember but a long long time just staring! The Prophet is definitely a game changer for me and I tend to like dry cooling better.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I rather like having an ashcatch with a bypass/stopper. Allows me the flexibility of positioning it how I want instead of being stuck with a permanently located carb. Just my 2 cents.

I've also been watching your glass development and I really love both, whats the best way to order/get on a wait list?
I believe I’m out of stock on glass, I’m awaiting a shipment of prophets. Some one wholesaled some of them also and I offered to let him sell his first before I got rid of my part of the shipment. Protege sample will be to me and if I okay it I will open up presales for a discount like in the past. Downtime between orders will be drastically less now too. I should have a few other samples to show in the next few days.

Texus

I believe I’m out of stock on glass, I’m awaiting a shipment of prophets. Some one wholesaled some of them also and I offered to let him sell his first before I got rid of my part of the shipment. Protege sample will be to me and if I okay it I will open up presales for a discount like in the past. Downtime between orders will be drastically less now too. I should have a few other samples to show in the next few days.
Exciting stuff. Love seeing these great pieces dropping from you.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I would also be in for a catch w/ bypass as well. I'm holding off on any and all glass purchases for now to see how this develops. Oh sacrifices...
Why not both? ❤️ Available in about a month with stems.

Price will be $40 for a regular and $60 for the drop down version the drop down version is 3.75 inches from top to bottom. These will come with a glass plug stopper.

these beauties will be $25. They are 3 inches long and the last 5 mm is 8.5mm so it can accept and 510 drip tip mouthpiece you have or can find. You guys know how I love to be able to offer variety and modular pieces ❤️ If some one wanted to use a mouthpiece they already own fitted for dynavap I am ordering o rings tomorrow to try and include with the stem so you will be able to use older mouthpieces if you chose to do so.

And finally new color choices that will be able available.
https://imgur.com/a/wpR1EKJ
These will be $240 for the version with bowl downstem, cooling downstem, mouthpiece and base ring all in color. I’m still trying to figure out how to do an order of these. If this interest you please message me so I can see where I would stand with doing an order of these and which colors in what quantities.

PROTÉGÉ PRE-ORDER
I have came to an agreement to where I can start preorder now to decrease downtime on Protégé. Preorder will open at $125 plus shipping when I can send out, in just a little over a month, preorder will only be open for about 2 weeks.

Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@Abele Rizieri Ferrari asked about the perc situation. I’ve settled on Frit perc and if I feel the diffusion is too much I will increase the chunkyness of the Frit to decrease the diffusion. From the performance videos I’m really liking what I see.
Thanks for clarifying. I was assuming you went with the frit, but I thought that for no good reason. Anyway I am in, of course.

Top Bottom