Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
A removable mouthpiece seems extremely handy. Are thinking of using a standard size joint for that? Might be nice to be able to switch out for different prefrences.

This all sounds great! I love hearing any and all updates.
Yeah I’m going with a standard joint so people can use already purchased mouthpiece/ stem they already own

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Gettin kind of late here but I got all the details and everything ironed out. The extra joints did cost extra but I was able to keep the preorder the same price as prior with the decrease in shipping with the mouthpiece being removable

Prophet preorder is set at $110 which is about 35% off retail plus shipping and handling WHEN I am able to send to you. Right now preorder will last 3 weeks then on 4th week the will be in route to me with current standing ETA with the Prophet Project. Taking preorders with PayPal GS ❤️
Changes being made***
carb moved into middle and extra thickness around “wart” or “bump”
Mouthpiece will be removable for shipping and safety also variety is nice
Mouthpiece and tubing that goes to mouthpiece will have an extra MM in the inner diameter

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mouthpiece will be 14mm. I really wanted 18 but it would have been a pretty forced looking joint and would have thrown the tubing outwards more ❤️

I suspected it would have to be 14 mm, not such a big deal since it will come with the mouthpiece, but it makes using alternatives a little trickier (Rogue is actually making 14 straight mouth pieces now at least though!)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I suspected it would have to be 14 mm, not such a big deal since it will come with the mouthpiece, but it makes using alternatives a little trickier (Rogue is actually making 14 straight mouth pieces now at least though!)
Yeah I was thinking that too. Yeah a little bummed 18 wasn’t feesible. If any one has any ideas on alternative mouthpieces lmk and maybe I’ll be able get ahead of it and be able to offer a couple choices.

Razhumikin

Yeah I was thinking that too. Yeah a little bummed 18 wasn’t feesible. If any one has any ideas on alternative mouthpieces lmk and maybe I’ll be able get ahead of it and be able to offer a couple choices.
Highartisan makes some really nice 14mm stems with terp pills for cooling, i have one for my MV touch. Could be a great fit (literally and figuratively)

coolbreeze

And he's playing with color these days as well. I wonder if he'd make a batch of heady Rogue/iDB mouthpieces...

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Have some 14mm mouthpieces from OregonGlassBlower (US members) & EHLE (EU members) and both were happy to make whatever I wanted. They weren’t expensive IIRC but certainly not DHG prices so might not be of interest. I still hold out hope that once the CC 19mm ecosystem is firmly established, both the Chalice & Wooden bowls might eventually be offered in 14mm for those who want those CC quality accessories without having to buy 19mm glass.

Texus

And I didn't see it in a quick scan of the past couple pages, but it looks like the downstem is an 18mm female joint. @iDRINKBLEACH Is that correct and only the mouthpiece joint is 14mm? Or are both 14mm?

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Holay crap... i need that rig lol looks perfect for my needs with a DV... will you be making one with the 10mm female joint to use DV natively? If not its not a bid deal, i inly have DVs so i only need the 10mm lol but adapters are easy enouh to come by :) looks awesome though! I assume flavour is on point since its used dry? Also, good idea for the carbs on it! Hate having to touch my hot DV stems after using the same stem for multiple heatings... <3

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Holay crap... i need that rig lol looks perfect for my needs with a DV... will you be making one with the 10mm female joint to use DV natively? If not its not a bid deal, i inly have DVs so i only need the 10mm lol but adapters are easy enouh to come by :) looks awesome though! I assume flavour is on point since its used dry? Also, good idea for the carbs on it! Hate having to touch my hot DV stems after using the same stem for multiple heatings... <3

No 10mm, Prophet is only going to be 18mm female, although the mouthpiece will be 14mm female, since it is a dry piece, you could technically try to use it reversed :rofl:

sparrowman

I'd love to know a little more about the protégé - will it also be supporting removable mouthpieces?

sparrowman,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Does this mean theres an eta on when prophets will go out to those who've preordered?
I am still going from my original time estimate and shutting down preorders a week before they are suppose to ship to me. They should be at my doorstep in about 2 weeks with it taking about 7-10 days to reach me.
They seem to be on it with my orders. I’ve sent another message to verify the eta before I give an estimate

Top Bottom