Cheap High Quality Bubbler

hanfhead

is high
Damn out of 6 I got 4. Don't feel bad they are all just 25% off anyway and I am sure you will have your fair share by the time it ends. actually I don't know that the 50 or 200 are 25% but the other three denominations I got were.

hanfhead,
Reactions: DieHard

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Alright, I had another Nexus 5 android phone that had not been updated to Lollipop and the app works.

I've now got two $5 coupons that expire on the 15th.

I'm going to wait until this promotion is over and see what discount I can get before I make an order.

ChippyMalone,

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
Yesterday I was stoked, as I has 2 packages, both chinese packages, one with a bubbler, the other a family christmas gift

I get the notification that they have been delivered in my communal mailbox . I walked outside utterly excited, only to find that my packages are gone, stolen by a neighbor USPS thinks..

Happy holidays guys...

vapordab,

poonman

Yesterday I was stoked, as I has 2 packages, both chinese packages, one with a bubbler, the other a family christmas gift

I get the notification that they have been delivered in my communal mailbox . I walked outside utterly excited, only to find that my packages are gone, stolen by a neighbor USPS thinks..

Happy holidays guys...

That sux , sorry to hear that .

We'll be ending door to door postal service up here soon .
And going the communal mailbox idea too .

How was your packages delivered ?
Did they leave it outside your box , b/c it was too big ?
Allowing everyone to see ...

poonman,
Reactions: vapordab

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

Happy holidays guys...
Man that sucks! Time to move. Maybe plant a bait package and a cheap surveillance camera. Maybe just a note inside saying "I saw what you did" :ninja: " take my shit again and :goon:"
Maybe just shit IN the bait box.:shit:
Just wish you can see their face!
For thread continuity.;): Dhgate seller chinaaron has these now.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/pretty-panda-glass-bongs-interface-14-5-mm/214066929.html
ztprBJj.jpg

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted

Happy holidays guys...
Man that totally sucks to say the least. I'm not sure what's worse loosing the package or someone knowing what ur up to. I like were @DieHard was going with bait box.:shit::goon:

That honey bear is prety sweat brings back some old memories.

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Just got in the showerhead to honeycomb faberge egg rig from Kathy.

I'm really liking it :)

I wish it was 18 female (why do soooo many of these china pieces have to be 14mm?), but it's got a very nice feel to it.

I asked Kathy to leave out all the accessories and include a domeless nail (compatible with 10mm & 14mm - so I finally have a proper bail for my Klein pendant rig thing, as well as this rig :))

Kathy said it was fine but would be $3 extra.

I placed the order and waited a few days without her updating the price, so I just ended up paying the regular price and figured I could grab a domeless later.

Kathy got back to me asking if I could cancel the order for a refund and re order so she could add the $3, but I declined as I'd used a $10 off coupon and didn't want to lose it. (But I did offer to place a separate order that she could adjust to $3 if required.)

Anyways, the rig shows up, and it had the domeless nail :)
And she still threw in a normal 14mm dome.

Chalk that up as another happy transaction with Kathy :)

Edit:
I'm also still waiting on the double recycler and the planet rig with black accents from Kathy,
And a showerhead recycler from sunshinestore :)

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
That sux , sorry to hear that .

We'll be ending door to door postal service up here soon .
And going the communal mailbox idea too .

How was your packages delivered ?
Did they leave it outside your box , b/c it was too big ?
Allowing everyone to see ...

Yes, it was too big for my personal box, so it was put in the package box for my whole street. I was outside 3 minutes after getting the delivery notification, so it happened quick. I suspect maybe the mailman was being followed by thieves?

Either way I'm getting a P.O box to avoid this shit. My daughters not going to get the present that I wanted her to have because of some POS theif

vapordab,

poonman

Yes, it was too big for my personal box, so it was put in the package box for my whole street. I was outside 3 minutes after getting the delivery notification, so it happened quick. I suspect maybe the mailman was being followed by thieves?

Either way I'm getting a P.O box to avoid this shit. My daughters not going to get the present that I wanted her to have because of some POS theif

That's just plain DUMB !
I'm hoping in my city they keep a central depot for pick-ups of
larger packages . Otherwise , ya open season for POS thieves .

poonman,
Reactions: vapordab

blankrider

Dude! Sidecar GB-187! That's what I want!
Ok I requested sidecar 187s. I included links to actual matrix ion and also yingmin 187. I told him that we always buy them all and have been asking for sidecar. I also showed him side by side 228 and 229 which are both honeycomb turbine but sidecar vs bent neck because I was not sure if "sidecar" would translate.

Cross your fingers everyone

grokit

well-worn member
I have a rural mailbox, which is one of those rows of mailboxes on the side of the road in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Recently I got a package delivered that was 50% hanging out of my mailbox, it was an article of clothing in a soft package and evidently wouldn't fit. I informed the post office that I would like all packages that don't fit inside the mailbox to have a notice left for pickup at their facility, and discovered that they have a form for that: no. "4232, rural customer delivery instructions". There must be an urban or suburban equivalent? Oh yeah my gb-186 must be out over the water, it hasn't updated for a week.

:science:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
My mail people are scared shitless of me out here in the boons :lol: Ever since ripping them a new asshole (I'm not a little or jolly fellow) for cramming in and damaging a package at my roadside box in the boons... they have me on speed-dial and call EVERY TIME I have ANY package for delivery and ask "what wld you like us to do with your parcel SIR" :rofl:

beastcoast

Gb-242 (Yingmin5 double arm recycler) came yesterday after 12 days of being stuck in China. The welds are a little sloppy and the perc is crooked but fires evenly and doesn't degrade function at all. It has the meanest vortex and the function blows my mind as I've never hit or even seen a recycler in real life, nd now I own this baby :razz:. If the Kathy double 'cycler works well it's the only piece I could see competing with the 242 function wise.

F2dVcc3.jpg
SOvNXCh.jpg

DAT VORTEX! ^^^

i won a $20 coupon the other day that never showed up in my account. so turkey spin is kind of buggy. talked to DHgate support about it and it was a bit of a run-around conversation :doh: but by the end of it they said they'll forward the problem on to their IT team.

oli

i won a $20 coupon the other day that never showed up in my account. so turkey spin is kind of buggy. talked to DHgate support about it and it was a bit of a run-around conversation :doh: but by the end of it they said they'll forward the problem on to their IT team.

A while back they was a promise of a $10 coupon if one installed the DHGate app and logged in for the first time, well after various emails and online chat full of promises, "within 24hrs it will appear...", the coupon never showed up and I got tired of nagging...

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Gb-242 (Yingmin5 double arm recycler) came yesterday after 12 days of being stuck in China. The welds are a little sloppy and the perc is crooked but fires evenly and doesn't degrade function at all. It has the meanest vortex and the function blows my mind as I've never hit or even seen a recycler in real life, nd now I own this baby :razz:. If the Kathy double 'cycler works well it's the only piece I could see competing with the 242 function wise.

F2dVcc3.jpg
SOvNXCh.jpg

DAT VORTEX! ^^^

That's it, you convinced me! That second picture is all I needed to buy one.

I heard enough good things before to buy one, but Yingmin5 was sold out. Tonight for shits and giggles I checked to see and they were back in stock (only 3 left).....

I should probably stop buying glass, I've got 3 orders in various states of shipping.

Note - my lost in shipping YQ-42 piece from SunShineStore finally updated tracking! Shows somewhere in NYC right now, but almost a month after it left China, I finally have some hope it will actually show up. First time an order from SunShineStore has taken longer than 10 days to arrive

OvaDaBong

Happy holidays guys...

yea my douche postman left a package out front of my letter box even though it had in big fuck off stickers all over it saying DO NOT DEAD DROP, i got home from work and just as i pulled into my driveway i busted a kid picking it up about to make off with it! I live between 2 schools and a train station any ways chased him and he dropped the box and kept running, inside was a $500 antique pocket watch i had won on ebay! I blasted my post office and they couldn't care less. Never had the issue again and its been 5 years but of late the asshole delivery guy isnt leaving a pick up slip and have had 3 packages sent back to the vendors and has cost me near $100 in lost postage charges and again my post office couldn't give a fuck.

I am gonna be camping out front my house now and when i see that asshole im gonna rip him apart got a few things that have not come in yet so i assume ive been fucked again

OvaDaBong,
Top Bottom