Cheap High Quality Bubbler

popitup

Yeah it has that refined klein funnel shape for a strong vortex without splashback risk, nice little fab ball too (T for Torus? which it isn't? lol thought those were the incyclers)

Yeah, I've definitely honed in on the recycler, and more specifically incycler styles as my preference. Fab Torus Klein, yeah.

I'll take your word on the details, I doubt I know more about glass than the legendary Shit Snacks, haha.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, I've definitely honed in on the recycler, and more specifically incycler styles as my preference. Fab Torus Klein, yeah.

I'll take your word on the details, I doubt I know more about glass than the legendary Shit Snacks, haha.

Yeah so that FTK is actually not an incycler I mean (both the uptake and the drain are on the outside as usual for regular recycler) in fact only the last one on the right in your photo has incycler for the klein funnel (although the drain is on the outside too)

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha, woah! I don't think I've seen one of these before.... a MEGAFACEHOOK! 🤯
I dunno, but I kinda LIKE it! and I don't typically like tubes... the saxamaphone motif does nothing for me but the overall idea...?:hmm::sherlock::tup::peace:

Edit: This, too...!
"Kinky" is right...!

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Ha, woah! I don't think I've seen one of these before.... a MEGAFACEHOOK! 🤯
That big saxophone is intriguing to me... I wonder how well it works for vaping and if there's a way to buy Jelly Joker products in the US?

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
That big saxophone is intriguing to me... I wonder how well it works for vaping and if there's a way to buy Jelly Joker products in the US?
I was told (and also assume) that Jelly Joker glass is mostly Chinese... perhaps maybe scan DHGate?

I've yet to try a real tube vaping, for various reasons, minus the Goo Roo Tater Tot, of course, but I bet the Terp Hammer could stack this nicely...!

Bologna,
Reactions: Photonic

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
All this stuff just showed up... and all looks to be of very nice quality! Psyched!:

IMG-3738.png

kwehday

Have really been wanting to try a barrel type MP. So far (dry only…got to start somewhere) really impressed by the flavor delivery and the airflow seems to be fairly open. Ordered a green but seller reached out to advise it had a logo, which was a no go for me. They were really kind and offered an unlisted version, the black and white. A little light without water, but certainly pairs well with an Anvil (probably the most restrictive piece I own). Posted the dh link a page or two ago if interested.

Is it wrong that I want to add a carb to this piece? Got a lotta holes already :whoa:

The immediate walls of glass just after intake and before your mouth must contribute to cooling in a Swiss sort of way.

maremaresing

30 percent off and a lot of clearance glass at TaG !

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't doing anything with that money anyways! :p Snagged an 18mm jhook and pyramid glass bubbler that have been taunting me.

Where is a good place to buy ash catchers, drop downs, and adapters?

If dhgate any specific sellers?

I mean, TAG is running a sale with free shipping over $20 right now....

Shit Snacks

Where is a good place to buy ash catchers, drop downs, and adapters?

If dhgate any specific sellers?

There are plenty, but this is still a good one:
You have to buy two at a time, but they will send you two different sizes if you ask...

I've shared some others here before, my other favorite apparently is shut down though, you can also check eBay and other vape shops too, other glass shops including local for something like that honestly... And then there are of course fancier US made ones that might still be reasonably priced

Shit Snacks

Bong Witch

I'm also searching for a decent but not overly expensive bubbler with a SG18 grind... which seems hard to find. Most bubblers have SG14 grind, weirdly enough.|

A bong or bubbler with a vertical downstem seems more stable when paired with a ball vape than the more common diagonal downstems. If you search specifically for vertical downstem bubblers, options are extremely limited and strangely, the few options you do find are typically sold out.

Bong Witch,

Shit Snacks

I'm also searching for a decent but not overly expensive bubbler with a SG18 grind... which seems hard to find. Most bubblers have SG14 grind, weirdly enough.|

Do you mean 14 mm and 18 mm female joints? aka 14.5 and 18.8 or 19... There are plenty of both options available all over...

A bong or bubbler with a vertical downstem seems more stable when paired with a ball vape than the more common diagonal downstems. If you search specifically for vertical downstem bubblers, options are extremely limited and strangely, the few options you do find are typically sold out.

I wouldn't say it is more common, that is just for classic beaker bongs, other tube bongs can have diagonal 45° angle downstem or some have right angle style... I think perhaps you are searching in the wrong place and or with the wrong search terms...? Have you tried just skimming backwards here and perhaps also in the other glass threads??

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: gmo67

Bong Witch

Maybe because the Netherlands has only a few specialized bong webshops... bong smoking has never gotten mainstream among weed enthusiasts over here.... Dutch weed smokers just can't seem to stop rolling their tobacco-weed mix joints.

SG18 and SG14 indeed refer to 18 and 14 mm female joints.

Bong Witch,

Shit Snacks

Maybe because the Netherlands has only a few specialized bong webshops... bong smoking has never gotten mainstream among weed enthusiasts over here.... Dutch weed smokers just can't seem to stop rolling their tobacco-weed mix joints.

SG18 and SG14 indeed refer to 18 and 14 mm female joints.

Oooh okay should have mentioned that before, there are some other threads specifically about buying stuff in Europe, links to good stores etc However you can also get things from DHgate shipped there, which is most of what is shared in this thread for cheap china glass...

Yeah I know people there and that tracks, but for vaping many of us prefer a different style rig anyway and not a traditional bong... If you skim here you will see what I mean?

Ah yeah I presume SG means standard ground? But yeah we just most typically refer to that as 14 mm and 18 mm or 19 mm, male or female joints :tup:

Oh and welcome to FC!!

Shit Snacks

SG stands for Standard Grind indeed.

Yeah it is a requirement for proper vape connections so we don't really even discuss any other connections here (except 10 mm a bit of course and that larger 24 mm too)

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom