Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
You're not wrong. 18 to 14 isn't so bad with the little reducers and I do have some laying around. Much more elegant than the 14 to 18's
18-14 dropdown adapters,
Best thing since sliced bread (except I am an 18mm fan so use 14-18mm on the few 14mm rigs I have).
These are also great as fuses, I have broken quite a few el-cheapo drop-downs instead of the bong...the only reason I have not got a decent version drop-down from glass blowers on here.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I received this bubbler a few days ago:

In my opinion, it doesn't look particularly pretty in the pictures on DHGate. In real life, however, it looks super cool, a very unique, straightforward design. Also very sturdy. So I'm more than positively surprised by the look.

So far I've vaped the TM2 on the Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA and the DynaVap Helix tip on a Titanium WPA (14mm to 18mm with an S adapter). Both work great, especially with the TM2 I get huge clouds with very smooth vapor and good taste. I really like this thing! :rockon:

Thanks @Shit Snacks and @LesPlenty, that was a great tip! :tup:

Last edited:

TedJones

Nice! Different mouthpiece though?? I think I would hate that one personally lol because of that wide thick flat tip (ha) although I bet it has good air flow, I'd prefer it plain there
Pretty sure that’s the Fc199 MP. Sometimes I’ll use it with the Mod and yea, really wide open. Need some good restriction at the source and/or adapters to make it worth it imo. I luvs it, comfortable lol. The small SAML flared & dimpled MP with the Mod is great too :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It just goes to show how personal mouthpieces are...I really like the FC199 version pictured above and also prefer minimal restriction and have only used the OG straw-type mouthpiece that comes standard a few times and did not like the restriction.:2c:

Yeah to be clear it's not the restriction that I want, I think that one is too narrow, like the CC ones as well, but I prefer a plain tube, I just hate that wide flaring, or flat flaring tip

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Nice! Different mouthpiece though?? I think I would hate that one personally lol because of that wide thick flat tip (ha) although I bet it has good air flow, I'd prefer it plain there

Pretty sure that’s the Fc199 MP. Sometimes I’ll use it with the Mod and yea, really wide open. Need some good restriction at the source and/or adapters to make it worth it imo. I luvs it, comfortable lol. The small SAML flared & dimpled MP with the Mod is great too :D

It just goes to show how personal mouthpieces are...I really like the FC199 version pictured above and also prefer minimal restriction and have only used the OG straw-type mouthpiece that comes standard a few times and did not like the restriction.:2c:

Exactly, that’s the FC199 mouthpiece and to be honest I like it much more than the OG which has too much restriction for my taste. But it’s great to have the option and it’s surprising how much the experience differs when changing the MP.

So far, however, I like the MP of the SAML honeycomb best, which is also quite wide but also has an inward curve, which is more comfortable for the lips than the flat tip of the one of the FC199.

MennilTossFlykune

I also just received an FC-MOD a few days ago and I am really loving it. It's hefty but not cumbersome. I actually really like the straw mouthpiece it comes with - which I didn't know how much I'd enjoy. I've used my Lotus and Fury Edge through it so far. I cannot wait until the Phase3 ZX arrives to I can really put it through its paces. I have an 18mm hose adapter from my Arizer EQ I think should fit that I'll want to try with the FC-MOD soon and compare that to the mouthpiece.

MennilTossFlykune

ZX or ZXL? If ZX make sure you got an 14mm to 18mm adapter ready! 🙂
What kind of diffusor did you guys choose?
Yep, ZX and I got my adapter ready! It looks like have the same 9-hole diffusion as @El Duderino . I like that I could get different downstems to try different kinds of diffusion, it was one of the things that drew me to the piece - that and it being easy to clean because it comes apart.

Enki

Speaking of FC-MOD... I'm having trouble tracking all the changes in this thread. Which downstem should I pick for strictly flower vaping via DynaVap or convection vapes?

I am not following the advantages of 3 hole vs diffusion for flower vaping vs hash or concentrates. I don't expect to consume anything but flower via DynaVap or a V3 Pro. I tried to follow the development of @Shit Snacks but he seemed to be targeting downstems for mixed use.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Speaking of FC-MOD... I'm having trouble tracking all the changes in this thread. Which downstem should I pick for strictly flower vaping via DynaVap or convection vapes?

I am not following the advantages of 3 hole vs diffusion for flower vaping vs hash or concentrates. I don't expect to consume anything but flower via DynaVap or a V3 Pro. I tried to follow the development of @Shit Snacks but he seemed to be targeting downstems for mixed use.

Haha no no, all good just get the primary diffusion downstem, nine hole with open bottom, that is the standard, it was only by request of other people who wanted to try more variety, that the three-hole and circ perc shower head downstems were added as alternative options (imo they're not as good, at least not as universally good) :tup:

Ariwe

I prefer the 3 hole. I had the 9 and swapped it after my first one broke.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah I requested he make the 3-hole to be able to sometimes switch it up to a Herborizer style bubbler which I found I really enjoyed when using it at a mate's house.

vaporizer-bubbler-ti.jpg

someTooL

Have really been wanting to try a barrel type MP. So far (dry only…got to start somewhere) really impressed by the flavor delivery and the airflow seems to be fairly open. Ordered a green but seller reached out to advise it had a logo, which was a no go for me. They were really kind and offered an unlisted version, the black and white. A little light without water, but certainly pairs well with an Anvil (probably the most restrictive piece I own). Posted the dh link a page or two ago if interested.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looks kinda interesting.... for $100:

This, too, for $60...?
Too bad it's "SOLD OUT".... but alas, have no fear, there's always THIS for $55...?!:
Need deets as to why... 6"? :hmm:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I don't know about the "High Quality" part, but one of these as a bedside, somewhat "disposable" may be worth it for $29...?:
"BLOWOUT SALE - EVERYTHING $29.99 or LESS ** ALL FINAL SALES"
:rofl:
"or 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 with..."
:lmao:

Edit: This too, for $24...? Almost irresistible:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't know about the "High Quality" part, but one of these as a bedside, somewhat "disposable" may be worth it for $29...?:
"BLOWOUT SALE - EVERYTHING $29.99 or LESS ** ALL FINAL SALES"
:rofl:
"or 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 with..."
:lmao:

Edit: This too, for $24...? Almost irresistible:
I got mine for just under US$20 and it is much better than expected, well worth owning,

Top Bottom