Cheap High Quality Bubbler

PoopMachine

Are there any US sites selling Chinese stuff that can be recommended? Im looking specifically for a straight tube with a Seed Of Life perc in it. Bought two of them years ago and theyre my favorite pieces. Would like to pick up another but but CCG doesnt have them anymore.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anybody have any input on the Cactus Cooling type dry rig? Just ordered one on sale-- $40 is a lot more stomachable than $200 if I don't like it as much as my VGoodiez Orb V2.

If you already ordered it, what kind of input are you looking for? If you saw the conversation above, you can see how we feel about it, and you can search for that or look for more info on the original prophet and find user reviews there... It's a unique piece

Are there any US sites selling Chinese stuff that can be recommended? Im looking specifically for a straight tube with a Seed Of Life perc in it. Bought two of them years ago and theyre my favorite pieces. Would like to pick up another but but CCG doesnt have them anymore.

CCG doesn't even exist anymore as far as I know really? But CaliBear is the primary US home of that seed of life flower of life (I think you want fol perc sounds like if looking for a tube bong) though you can find them other places too (but may have missed sales?)

PoopMachine

If you already ordered it, what kind of input are you looking for? If you saw the conversation above, you can see how we feel about it, and you can search for that or look for more info on the original prophet and find user reviews there... It's a unique piece

CCG doesn't even exist anymore as far as I know really? But CaliBear is the primary US home of that seed of life flower of life (I think you want fol perc sounds like if looking for a tube bong) though you can find them other places too (but may have missed sales?)

Thanks for the heads up. Calibear doesnt have exactly what Im looking for but close.

encoderboy

Anybody have any input on the Cactus Cooling type dry rig? Just ordered one on sale-- $40 is a lot more stomachable than $200 if I don't like it as much as my VGoodiez Orb V2.
I tried one. How bad could it be, I asked?

First up, it's tiny. Like, the size of your hand. It's also extremely restrictive. The mouthpiece is connected to a 10mm joint - bear that in mind when you look at the scale of it.

To top it off, it has shotgun hole, and is very annoying to clean.

You'd be better off just buying a J Hook, honestly.

coolbreeze

Anybody need a Christmas bong? Here's a fine selection of seconds pretty cheap:
DSC_8206.jpg

Cannabiker

How about finding a recycler with a removable mouthpiece, and running it with a whip?
That's how I've been using my Goo Roo recycler, even though it doesn't have a removable mouthpiece. It started out as an experiment to be able to observe the recycling function in action, but I like it so much I've kept it that way. It doesn't create a restriction issue; I use large-diameter tubing (1/2" OD) for better draw. The seal is excellent, and the whip stays put. Still, I may look into a custom version designed for the whip.

53377848029_d6c248eeb2_c_d.jpg

Shit Snacks

They said it would be here yesterday, now I'm hoping for today instead of having to wait til Monday.... $91 for a Biao.T RBR clone...? I couldn't resist...:

I've never been soooooo excited (to be disappointed)!!

Haha I think you will enjoy it whenever it arrives! yeah that is the right price for that one, about what I paid for my blue too direct from DHgate as I said

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Shit Snacks

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So the Biao.T Double Perc Recycler came in Saturday and well, here, I think Beck (and Harvey Mason :tup:) says it best with:

Beck - Think I'm In Love

Seriously. Amazingly smooooth almost FLAWLESS function! Soooooo freakin' HAPPY!

Plus the shop threw in a cool auto-spinner finger-banger and a bunch of gem pearls (both faceted and round) for FREE! BOOYA! Glass Art RVA RULES!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

So the Biao.T Double Perc Recycler came in Saturday and well, here, I think Beck (and Harvey Mason :tup:) says it best with:

Beck - Think I'm In Love

Seriously. Amazingly smooooth almost FLAWLESS function! Soooooo freakin' HAPPY!

Plus the shop threw in a cool auto-spinner finger-banger and a bunch of gem pearls (both faceted and round) for FREE! BOOYA! Glass Art RVA RULES!
Nice! I feel like these are amazing for the price when they're well-built. I liked mine better than the Calibear, which is kinda nice too.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've currently got more than a dozen bongs/waterpieces and have had equally many others over the years. Almost the only one I use I got from DHgate after reading about it and seeing pics here. Its the "four pillar recycler" and if you go to DHgate, as I just did, and type in those words, it should bring you right there. Its smaller, but gives better bubbling and cooling than just about any bong I've ever used.

Shit Snacks

I've currently got more than a dozen bongs/waterpieces and have had equally many others over the years. Almost the only one I use I got from DHgate after reading about it and seeing pics here. Its the "four pillar recycler" and if you go to DHgate, as I just did, and type in those words, it should bring you right there. Its smaller, but gives better bubbling and cooling than just about any bong I've ever used.

First two options here:
Presuming this is one you are talking about, yeah it is pretty solid, truly cheap functional

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I like the sound of that, I am in once @Polarbearboy confirms it is the same because of the glowing report.

Yeah I think you would like it! There are some other variations of them, I had a different smaller fumed one that did not have the drain and a different perc... This one functions much better with the size, shape, center drain circ perc solid too (but base not thicccc)

popitup

I needed a thicker piece, and took advantage of the 30% off black friday sale at TAG, on top of this being a clearance item.

This incylcer is super thick, hits very smooth, and with a lot of flavor. My only gripe is that by a few cm, it won't fit on my mug warmer.

Shit Snacks

Fire Within Glass is back at it again, but only seems to be posting auctions on glass pass these days instead of selling directly on his website... Although you could reach out by email or Instagram and work something out perhaps? Maybe get a custom

Some of these are going for a pretty reasonable price though so far at least

Shit Snacks

mixchu69

Two beautiful fumed updog conical recyclers available for only 125 each:
You are killing me @Shit Snacks. I might have to jump in (hoping someone scoops it up before me because I am spending too much on glass). But the colors are my favorite. Decisions decisions.

Top Bottom