Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I guess I should hold off until I get the influx. What’s your favorite affordable dab rigs?

I don't have a favorite, because I use more artisan made heady recyclers for my dabs rigs now... However Biao makes some nice little ones that are much cheaper, I sold a few and kept one for my roommate and other guests to use... it is this one:
I got the CFL purple when it was more steeply discounted during a sale period with DHG codes in the app... They also have a separate listing for a clear one that is a little cheaper, others more expensive, and many other style options if you skim their shop

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So my FC Mod came. It looks great and only took like 9 days to get here. The down stem can be spun so that it is straight down the middle. I'll give it a try later tonight, but I did some plain water just to test it and it works well. It might have been nice if the holes were a little uneven rather than in straight lines, but it'll be fine.
I compared the down stem to the D022 and while they are roughly the same length top to bottom the positioning of the joint is different so that the D022 down stem put in the FC Mod ends up about two or three inches from the bottom. So not interchangeable even though it fits fine.

Looks like Steven came through again with a nice piece.
Down-Stems.jpg

Xapove

Does anyone have more info on the Aquavape 3? I was looking for an alternative to my Nectar Collector that I've been thinking about leaving just for concentrates because it's hell to clean. The fact that the Aquavape has a lid makes me think it's easier to keep clean. The only downside would be the 14mm pattern, different from all the 10mm vaporizers I have, but nothing an adapter can't fix.

aquavape3_1280x.png

Shit Snacks

It might have been nice if the holes were a little uneven rather than in straight lines, but it'll be fine.

Yeah I thought about that when I received mine, but then once I started testing it out, I decided not to mention it as a potential change, because it still works just as well as is, and keeps it a little different from the goo so we get more variety!

Yeah that's a shame about the other downstem being too short for the perk ultimately, that is a common problem I have when trying to use different downstems in other rigs I have too haha I think it would work and I could try it but yeah who wants to have to load more water with wasted space and risk a splashback?

ChronPain86

So I think I may try this piece of glass as it seems to be highly approved on here...but can someone tell me why both these links I am bout to provide look to be for the same piece but a $16 price difference?

first one: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...trix/255741536.html?skuid=1138905976706478082

second link: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...rank|newes..#pdmoreitem-3-5|null::r7833288252

Also, are the downstems both removable? If so, what other stems will fit? And lastly...does the seller have an adapter to bring it down to 14mm that can be added to my order? Or is that a seperate item to search and find on my own?

Really thought I was going to get a globe, but appreciate the love the above glass piece has gotten on here. Seems to cool well and provide a decent vape cloud and experience as a whole.

Thanks again for everyone who put up with my questions and inquiries...should be pulling the trigger on buying the above piece soon I hope!

ChronPain86,
Reactions: LesPlenty

TedJones

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
So I think I may try this piece of glass as it seems to be highly approved on here...but can someone tell me why both these links I am bout to provide look to be for the same piece but a $16 price difference?

first one: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...trix/255741536.html?skuid=1138905976706478082

second link: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...rank|newes..#pdmoreitem-3-5|null::r7833288252

Also, are the downstems both removable? If so, what other stems will fit? And lastly...does the seller have an adapter to bring it down to 14mm that can be added to my order? Or is that a seperate item to search and find on my own?

Really thought I was going to get a globe, but appreciate the love the above glass piece has gotten on here. Seems to cool well and provide a decent vape cloud and experience as a whole.

Thanks again for everyone who put up with my questions and inquiries...should be pulling the trigger on buying the above piece soon I hope!

Your first link is for the piece AND the ash catcher, the second link is for the piece without the ash catcher, hence a lower price.

Yes, the downstems are both removeable. He is soon making another couple of downstem options that you'll be able to buy separately, at least for the main body, I don't know if he'll also offer alternative downstems for the ashcatcher.

I don't see 14mm reducing collars listed on his store but here's a link for ya:

If it's worth anything to you I've had a lot of different types of glass pieces over the past decade+ and the Mega Globe v2 I got from Sneaky Pete's store is one on my least favorite.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thank goodness that shredder turned out to be 14mm or I may have been pulled into that one too. I'm sure she could make 18mm joints, but relative to the joint size on it I can see it is a smaller piece than I like...

Shit Snacks

Which one is this? 👀

The one that I am sending to you! Using it again for the last time did confirm how good it is, but I still want you to have this one, so occurred to me I should tell them to make it now too since nobody makes anything like this anymore, like I had them do the 18mm inline honeycomb before the new FC mod... :tup:

coolbreeze

The one that I am sending to you! Using it again for the last time did confirm how good it is, but I still want you to have this one, so occurred to me I should tell them to make it now too since nobody makes anything like this anymore, like I had them do the 18mm inline honeycomb before the new FC mod... :tup:
Isn't the Influx based on that green one? Have you gotten to compare them yet?

Shit Snacks

Isn't the Influx based on that green one? Have you gotten to compare them yet?

I would say it has elements that are inspired by that incycler, but they are actually pretty different... Although no I have not yet gotten to try the influx, I am waiting until I get my pre order (hopefully upgrading to a more purple color glass if possible or just pink)

coolbreeze

I would say it has elements that are inspired by that incycler, but they are actually pretty different... Although no I have not yet gotten to try the influx, I am waiting until I get my pre order (hopefully upgrading to a more purple color glass if possible or just pink)
Nice! I got a color upgrade to the green, kind of a nod to your green one and another I loved and gave away. I think it's cool that you're bringing that back, though, I thought I'd found one once but it didn't work out.

coolbreeze

Ok. I think some of us need a link to the original picture or a fresh one. I searched but could find what y’all are talking about.
Screenshot-20220215-133936.png

Top Bottom