Cheap High Quality Bubbler

nicknobody

Anyone have a link to the cc dry rig clone? I feel like I saw it in another thread but can’t find it..

nicknobody,

olysh pops

A well-known gangster in the neighborhood with his buddy CouchLog Glass Bowl 18

Prophet-by-Cloud-Connoisseur.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, from the picture and seeing that this MP is what is on the Shredder, I was expecting it to have an 18mm joint. It does not, it is 14mm. My fault I guess, I should have ordered in an email where I could specify, but I didn't think it was necessary. A reminder what happens when one "assumes"...

Yeah I think standard for all of her stuff is 14 but she makes 18 as well, if you send it back I'm guessing that she would exchange it!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah I think standard for all of her stuff is 14 but she makes 18 as well, if you send it back I'm guessing that she would exchange it!
I almost ordered the shredder and I would have been really disappointed if I had and it was 14mm when it came, tho I might have confirmed the joint size when ordering the full piece. I am an 18mm kinda guy and nearly all my glass is 18mm.
I actually felt kinda guilty when I saw that she spent over $10 to ship a $20 mp to me with free shipping so I wouldn't likely cause her any more expense. I have several 14 to 18mm adapters I can use with the MP.

Shit Snacks

I almost ordered the shredder and I would have been really disappointed if I had and it was 14mm when it came, tho I might have confirmed the joint size when ordering the full piece. I am an 18mm kinda guy and nearly all my glass is 18mm.
I actually felt kinda guilty when I saw that she spent over $10 to ship a $20 mp to me with free shipping so I wouldn't likely cause her any more expense. I have several 14 to 18mm adapters I can use with the MP.

Yeah I remember that about you, I guess it is fully your mistake then to not verify what you were buying, you could have requested 18 mm, but still I think she would be happy to help and you could work out something with her for the price... Whatever makes you happy though, I've actually used a 14 mm mouthpiece with adapter on an 18 mm mouthpiece piece and it worked quite well!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
FWIW that was my exact scenario @cybrguy , all of my daily use glass is 18mm and I mistakenly thought the shredder was 18. But I’m happy it’s not, it would have just been another piece in the rotation at 18, at 14 it’s a fantastic little dab rig, and/or anytime I get/find a vape that comes zt 14 I have my little guy to give it a try on before immediately converting to 18.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
A ten millimeter adapter is the one I don't have and could probably use under some circumstances. But for the most part, if I want to use a vapcap on water, which would be the only reason (for me) to need one, I use a Vong of which I have several.

Shit Snacks

A ten millimeter adapter is the one I don't have and could probably use under some circumstances. But for the most part, if I want to use a vapcap on water, which would be the only reason (for me) to need one, I use a Vong of which I have several.

Yeah, so for me, it's the reverse, pretty much none of my vapes that I like to use have 10 mm connection, but I have heady rigs that are 10 mm, so I use dropdown to convert 10-14 and 10-18 as well for my preferred vapes!

onmahgrizzyy

I’ve got some serious GAS kicking in. I only use an 18mm ball vape through a toro straight tube and dab through a 14mm pharrowstevens recycler. I preordered a CC influx but I’m not sure when that will be here

Anyways I’m reaching out to you glass vets to see what piece would provide more function to my collection. I’m currently between the SAML Klein or tall fab. Thoughts? Also any idea if he plans on frosting joints in future and I should hold off?

Last edited:
onmahgrizzyy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I've just sent over one of these to a fellow FCer. I'm based in the UK and this cost a quarter of what an original would cost. I'm certain the OG has none of the quirks that made me pass this piece along, and I'm still saving up for an original from CC.

It's alright. Excellent cooling, great flavour, rather restricted air flow. But feels kind of frangible, and the 10mm mouthpiece in particular feels more delicate than even a regular j hook. I can't be trusted with glass this thin, which is why I'm passing it along

Shit Snacks

Anyways I’m reaching out to you glass vets to see what piece would provide more function to my collection. I’m currently between the SAML Klein or tall fab. Thoughts? Also any idea if he plans on frosting joints in future and I should hold off?

Get the new FC mod, depending what you're using them for, but that one is the best imo (would not bother with the klein at all) and it has frosted joints if that's what you want...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

onmahgrizzyy

Get the new FC mod, depending what you're using them for, but that one is the best imo (would not bother with the klein at all) and it has frosted joints if that's what you want...
Is the new fc mod this? I’m not dead set on frosted joints, just what I’m used to really

Krokowa

Just pre ordered an SS Zeal ball vape, due to arrive mid October however I only have a small beaker style bubbler. I’m pretty sure the bubbler will be too small for the zeal so I’m looking for a new piece to go alongside it. Budget is around 50-70 euros including delivery to West-Europe. Does anyone have any cheap recommendations that work very well with the zeal?

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Just pre ordered an SS Zeal ball vape, due to arrive mid October however I only have a small beaker style bubbler. I’m pretty sure the bubbler will be too small for the zeal so I’m looking for a new piece to go alongside it. Budget is around 50-70 euros including delivery to West-Europe. Does anyone have any cheap recommendations that work very well with the zeal?

Both of the pieces linked in the two posts directly above yours will work very nicely with ball vapes. ;)

Shit Snacks

Is the new fc mod this? I’m not dead set on frosted joints, just what I’m used to really

So be advised, there's always variance especially with this glass, with these joints, frosting (ground) is not universal despite standard sizes, nor is smooth non-frosted (I have a wide variety of pieces from a wide variety of places and both style can be great tight fit or wobbly loose so sort of a crap shoot if what you buy will fit with what you get especially when you go China or US heady in my experience) but yeah you can see the proper link above to what I was talking about although people enjoy the one you shared as well (I have the TAG version with different perc and no fab too)

Yeah just look above and skim backwards, a lot of great options recently, and always more shared here regularly and in the other glass threads along with the vape threads actually too :tup:

onmahgrizzyy

Something like this hadn't even crossed my mind tbh, but you're right this would fill a void in my collection. Looks like this may be my next pick up

onmahgrizzyy

So be advised, there's always variance especially with this glass, with these joints, frosting (ground) is not universal despite standard sizes, nor is smooth non-frosted (I have a wide variety of pieces from a wide variety of places and both style can be great tight fit or wobbly loose so sort of a crap shoot if what you buy will fit with what you get especially when you go China or US heady in my experience) but yeah you can see the proper link above to what I was talking about although people enjoy the one you shared as well (I have the TAG version with different perc and no fab too)

Yeah just look above and skim backwards, a lot of great options recently, and always more shared here regularly and in the other glass threads along with the vape threads actually too :tup:
Just curious how do you intend to use the influx? As a ball vape recycler?

Top Bottom