• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like this one. Well mostly I'd like to white wall it lol. Should be quite satisfying.

18 mm and perc that seems like an upgrade to the ones on the Saml and Gili pieces I use, slitted fountainhead? Haven't tried the sol perc yet, but have that CaliBear simple piece I posted in BF thread coming

Haha yeah that is the CaliBear piece, probably made by the same place in China, it has the FOL perc (not a slitted ratchet fountain, Flower of Life is laser cut fountain) I'm not sure how easy it will be to search here, but improvaper has posted videos with one of these from a different shop in China, that no longer is active on DHgate store is empty, but they were the last place selling these laser cut percs at a reasonable price, I was so close to buying this natty neck a few times there lol it was like under 100 shipped

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Haha yeah that is the CaliBear piece, probably made by the same place in China, it has the FOL perc (not a slitted ratchet fountain, Flower of Life is laser cut fountain) I'm not sure how easy it will be to search here, but improvaper has posted videos with one of these from a different shop in China, that no longer is active on DHgate store is empty, but they were the last place selling these laser cut percs at a reasonable price, I was so close to buying this natty neck a few times there lol it was like under 100 shipped
70 with code Blackbear now, free shipping

I ordered the milky blue

Shit Snacks

70 with code Blackbear now, free shipping

I ordered the milky blue

Great price, yeah that's almost what it was on DHgate from that seller I feel like, with less color option, I love that milk blue color, that's what I got for my straight fab FOL too!

This is on sale for $80 now, a bit more tempting still, just so curious about trying it with the cup filled with ice to cool vapor...

Shit Snacks

I feel like that’s an idea that could lead to some pretty trashy looking glass; very not so in this case. Seems like it would make a fantastic dry piece!

Oh and you could still have water in it, that's what is cool, having the ice in the drinking cup portion, keeps it fully separate... Would be cool to try putting a drink etc in the cup too of course though that is not my primary focus and might not be my main use for it...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Great price, yeah that's almost what it was on DHgate from that seller I feel like, with less color option, I love that milk blue color, that's what I got for my straight fab FOL too!

This is on sale for $80 now, a bit more tempting still, just so curious about trying it with the cup filled with ice to cool vapor...
Yeah thats a nice piece, also with the perc the vapor bubbles will spread evenly around the cooled center.

Yeah the milky blue is the nicest of their standard color offerings. I like the milky elements a lot regardless, though I am anlways a bit reluctant to order those from dhgate as comfortably (although the vintage glass store pieces is obviously no issue). My straight can from CaliBear is milk green, the milky blue wasn't in stock for that when I ordered. The flashy milk green is also nice so I was happy to pick that up, but even happier that now I'll have both coming :brow::D

Would be cool to try putting a drink etc
Yes just for this reason i always want to get that cereal bowl haha

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Yeah thats a nice piece, also with the perc the vapor bubbles will spread evenly around the cooled center.

Yeah the perc is pretty basic not ideal but with that form factor makes it very interesting damn it still so tempting...

Yeah the milky blue is the nicest of their standard color offerings. I like the milky elements a lot regardless, though I am anlways a bit reluctant to order those from dhgate as comfortably (although the vintage glass store pieces is obviously no issue). My straight can from CaliBear is milk green, the milky blue wasn't in stock for that when I ordered. The flashy milk green is also nice so I was happy to pick that up, but even happier that now I'll have both coming :brow::D

Yeah they also have a milk purple that is similarly nice though not always available either, I saw that only milk green and transparent blue for the straight fab, originally I actually wanted transparent blue instead of milk blue for mine though milk blue was all they had at the time and I am actually very happy that is what I have now!

I actually don't think there is really any risk ordering it from DHgate, I have seen milk blue as a common option from many sellers, sometimes milk purple too, along with what they call jade green rather for the milk green, those are all standard colors just like the light blue cobalt amber pink purple emerald and lake green transparent varieties along with opaque white and black (based on my own research black is the only risky one potentially as it could be painted and/or lead-based potentially if not a good seller etc)

Yes just for this reason i always want to get that cereal bowl haha

Exactly, yeah that place has a lot of stuff that you have to buy in bulk unfortunately, they have a mug cup version I had shared here originally and even asked them to sell individually to no avail... There are some other options, but yeah I think this beer mug version from pulsar maybe the best bet and I would love to support curated flame more of course!

Actually, I believe the color is called Happy Smurf.

Not sure if you meant this as a joke, but different glass workers name the colors they make a wide variety just like strains of weed, this color is most typically referred to as milk blue (I've seen blurple lol) however as I listed above those standard colors I've seen... Good Vibes Boro has a wide variety, in addition to milk blue, they have a gorgeous caribbean blue (similar to what you often see as aqua azul) and blue cheese colors of opaque blue among other examples (like dense blue sonic, from greasy glass)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I actually don't think there is really any risk ordering it from DHgate
Yeah the common colors (like those from vintage glass and cali bear) I'm not too scared about, but the colorful styles similar to prototypes that iDB been showing (but from dhgate stores where I have no clue who's behind them) or yeah the black that looks like you can see the brush stroke lol

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Shit Snacks

Yeah the common colors (like those from vintage glass and cali bear) I'm not too scared about, but the colorful styles similar to prototypes that iDB been showing (but from dhgate stores where I have no clue who's behind them) or yeah the black that looks like you can see the brush stroke lol

Oh, I know where the IDB stuff is from, and can confirm it's safety, good quality heady and colored glass, again though that type of glass (candy cane lol) you also actually can tell just by looking at it, that it is fine imo :tup:

Like, even this one I got, at least the one I got, is perfectly good quality, despite the heady color, wig wag swirl, and gold fuming

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Oh, I know where the IDB stuff is from, and can confirm it's safety, good quality heady and colored glass, again though that type of glass (candy cane lol) you also actually can tell just by looking at it, that it is fine imo :tup:
To be clear I meant some of the ones on dhgate that have wild colors similar to the ones iDB showed. I am not suggesting iDB might be slouching on safety lol. To me it depends on the pictures if it's visible but also I don't have colored glass so harder to estimate, nothing to compare.

Shit Snacks

To me it depends on the pictures if it's visible but also I don't have colored glass so harder to estimate, nothing to compare.

Yeah always better with user photos instead of the official photos since they often don't look quite right or show the clear product as it is... Definitely helps that I have such a wide variety of my own now in person to get a better idea, that was a very good point!

redrum891

on troys latest stream, he is using something like this. green version, more space above the perc

his older streams he is using this

Just curious if it is due to different location? The last one posted doesn't look to have much room at the perc and the first link has a good bit of space before fab egg is near the perc.

I bought a mouth piece for my klein recycler and will grab a drop down adapter since it has laser cut FOL and see how it does.

if you want to grab dhgate items after black friday sales and do not have the funds, hit add to cart and buy and you have 30 days to make the purchase, so you still get that great deal when getting some money.

I'm just debating which one of those I should grab, or I might just grab an ebay piece like this piece, hard to find 18mm bubblers that aren't huge

I have the sidecar matrix but feel the flowerpot will be close to my face.....

@shitsnacks which bong do you think would be better between the two Dhgate bongs. and why is the first one called a gravity tornado bong lol

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@shitsnacks which bong do you think would be better between the two Dhgate bongs

I have already described the differences between them earlier here, but without anyone having gotten the first one yet, we have no idea exactly how good it is and what is specifically different about it like the details of the laser cut perc though I'm sure the seller could share more photos if you ask... Looks like holes no slits?

The key differences are the perc and mouthpieces, plus width of can and neck, along with build quality and price (at least in the case of the CaliBear vs GiliGlass, the actual size of the piece as well, CB is much smaller than GG and a bit nicer really)

troys latest stream, he is using something like this. green version, more space above the perc

his older streams he is using this

Just curious if it is due to different location? The last one posted doesn't look to have much room at the perc and the first link has a good bit of space before fab egg is near the perc

As far as I know, Troy has two Clean Clear Glass versions of the straight fab (which should be the same as the ones available from CaliBear) he bought them both long time ago when they were much cheaper available on DHgate (at least the clear one, possible he got the green from CB later on) but yeah I don't follow his videos or give a shit about him, though I am fairly certain he does not have either of the exact two pieces you linked? As far as space between the egg and the perc, that literally varies from piece to piece from the same makers, just random.

redrum891

I have already described the differences between them earlier here, but without anyone having gotten the first one yet, we have no idea exactly how good it is and what is specifically different about it like the details of the laser cut perc though I'm sure the seller could share more photos if you ask...

The key differences are the perc and mouthpieces, plus width of can and neck, along with build quality and price (at least in the case of the CaliBear vs GiliGlass, the actual size of the piece as well, CB is much smaller than GG)

As far as I know, Troy has to clean clear glass versions of the straight fab (which should be the same as the ones available from CaliBear) he bought them both long time ago when they were much cheaper available on DHgate (at least the clear one, possible he got the green from CB later on) but yeah I don't follow his videos or give a shit about him, though I am fairly certain he does not have either of the exact two pieces you linked?
Yeah, it is not a 100% exact, I don't chat or watch live streams. I doubt he would respond anyways.

Oh well, I have the clear one in my to pay list at $48, I will probably just grab that one. I do like the 2022 version one, cost more too but not too sure on it. Did I ever post a video of my kleins FOL perc in use? Maybe using it with ash catcher would work great or adapter. idk :(

I think I posted it with too much water in it last time. I have a new one with the proper water level it feels.

this one is higher water levels

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh well, I have the clear one in my to pay list at $48, I will probably just grab that one.

That is a fantastic price, as far as value, it is a perfect pickup... Mine was $55 and my CaliBear was $111 but now that is available cheaper as well

I do like the 2022 version one, cost more too but not too sure on it.

Yeah, as I've said, that is a great seller, we need someone to test the piece, certainly something different even though it is similar... They also have a Swiss hole version female instead of the male I shared from eBay which is similar to a version I have and love... It is not listed so you would have to message them and share the picture that Abele shared here

Did I ever post a video of my kleins FOL perc in use?

Yeah, I'm not even sure exactly about that FOL it's hard to tell, you can look up photos, should be a mix of dots and slits in a specific pattern, to be a true flower of life perc, wide variety of course

redrum891

That is a fantastic price, as far as value, it is a perfect pickup... Mine was $55 and my CaliBear was $111 but now that is available cheaper as well

Yeah, as I've said, that is a great seller, we need someone to test the piece, certainly something different even though it is similar... They also have a Swiss hole version female instead of the male I shared from eBay which is similar to a version I have and love... It is not listed so you would have to message them and share the picture that Abele shared here

Yeah, I'm not even sure exactly about that FOL it's hard to tell, you can look up photos, should be a mix of dots and slits in a specific pattern, to be a true flower of life perc, wide variety of course
I edited and posted video's. the one with the lower water level seem better for vaping?

also, would this adapter hurt the airflow than the usual Z shaped adapters?

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

also, would this adapter hurt the airflow than the usual Z shaped adapters?

It does change the air flow depending on the vape and the piece, but not compared to the other shape adapters, these are the s shape style drop down adapters which are all I use and recommend (different water levels is other variables, up for you to decide)

redrum891

It does change the air flow depending on the vape and the piece, but not compared to the other shape adapters, these are the s shape style drop down adapters which are all I use and recommend (different water levels is other variables, up for you to decide)

What about the base from this? Buy a bent mouthpiece for it like my klein. For some reason, this piece has my hypnotized -_-.....lol

I wonder if it is any good for vaping, I see a video on there too, showing the recycle.

What do you think about this piece? Says it's their best hybrid piece for dabs/flower

I see a tornado action in the middle too, It says it recycles the smoke over and over the longer the hit is...recycle usually means the water from splashing up, right?

• Better percolation, air-flow and taste than bongs or bubblers
  • Provides constant filtration until the smoke is cleared

550rec_revolver_side.jpeg

Last edited:
redrum891,

Shit Snacks

What about the base from this? Buy a bent mouthpiece for it like my klein. For some reason, this piece has my hypnotized -_-.....lol

I wonder if it is any good for vaping, I see a video on there too, showing the recycle.

What do you think about this piece? Says it's their best hybrid piece for dabs/flower

I see a tornado action in the middle too, It says it recycles the smoke over and over the longer the hit is...recycle usually means the water from splashing up, right?

It is sort of like this but worse to me
And of course overpriced lol I have a bent neck one of these, it is decent but not something that I reach for much at all

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

For that money you should be able to find at least one piece that is much better than the one listed, but you could also pick up 3-4 nice pieces off dhgate. Depends on what you're looking for and what type of glass you already have. If I were you I wouldn't try to build
around that freeze pipe

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
More fire over at curated flame, posted on IG, not on the website, but just hit him up if you want to buy any of these, pretty sure he can ship anywhere too...

Screenshot-20221103-133720.png

I meant this one :wave:
Is there a video of this in action? Not sure what the idea behind the S- bend on the neck is?

Haze Mister,

Shit Snacks

@Haze Mister
I meant this one :wave:
Is there a video of this in action? Not sure what the idea behind the S- bend on the neck is?

Oh, you can search for videos, I didn't see them do a function video with it on IG for that specific one although it is available elsewhere so you can search... Unfortunately I don't think it is available on the site so you would have to reach out to them to order it from them, I'm sure they could do a function video for you too... I'm not sure what you mean about the S-Bend, that is called natty neck or gooseneck, it's just an alternative to a bent neck or straight neck, changes the form factor a little adds a little extra pathway and splash guard...

Alright the curator just stepped up big for FC, in addition to some current discounts going on that end today, and the free shipping orders over $14.20, Curated Flame is now offering an exclusive 18% off code for us here!! Use "FUCKCOMBUSTION" at checkout

Just cannot stack it on items that are already discounted btw :haw: :spliff:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Just received something I've been hunting for for 3-4 years, the Black Leaf Sunny Afternoon bubbler!
IMG-2908.jpg

I saw and immediately loved it, and the reviews were always positive, but it was apparently no longer made by then and sold out everywhere. Gave up on it finally when I found the similar (and frankly nicer) Wicked Sands Inline Bubbler. Recently one turned up at Green Dream, so after a somewhat involved decision process, I snatched it! Last Lazy Afternoon in the wild...or is it?

There may be one more here:

And there appear to be a couple rebranded for BL's co-brand, Grace Glass:

I've only played with it a bit but it seems like very nice German-curated China glass.

Top Bottom