• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

jasp3r

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Finally found a use for my 12" straight fab with FOL/SOL laser cut perc. Works well with my baller vape,
Code BlackBear gets it for just under US$105...only just over my cheap limit!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally found a use for my 12" straight fab with FOL/SOL laser cut perc. Works well with my baller vape,
Code BlackBear gets it for just under US$105...only just over my cheap limit!

Yeah despite my mouthpiece complaints, I actually do really enjoy using this, especially with Tetra! I paid $111 so 105 is great deal

Shit Snacks

Anyone have mouth piece suggestions that would bring the HD3 down to tabletop height? Or am I stuck looking for a whip?

Hit up Rogue Wax Works, but also Good Vibes Boro could make something I'm sure... Also I really enjoy using 45° angle adapters with a variety of mouthpieces, if you search in this thread I posted some good sellers for those too... Finally the modular piece I got recently with the blue accents has a great mouthpiece for the Goo if you message them I'm sure they will sell you just a mouthpiece?? Here oh and also this

Last edited:

HaroldHood

Hit up Rogue Wax Works, but also Good Vibes Boro could make something I'm sure... Also I really enjoy using 45° angle adapters with a variety of mouthpieces, if you search in this thread I posted some good sellers for those too... Finally the modular piece I got recently with the blue accents has a great mouthpiece for the Goo if you message them I'm sure they will sell you just a mouthpiece?? Here oh and also this
Thank you very much. I knew you’d have some good suggestions.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Is it TAG9 time again? I snagged one a couple years back at BF and spurred a few FCers to join me! I am absolutely glad I did, still one of my favorite pieces in the collection! @jasp3r you won’t regret it…

ETA: I think many of their pieces are made to order, seems like I recall I got the last one actually on the shelf, but several other FCers ordered and got them in short order as well.

Shit Snacks

Is it TAG9 time again? I snagged one a couple years back at BF and spurred a few FCers to join me! I am absolutely glad I did, still one of my favorite pieces in the collection! @jasp3r you won’t regret it…

Yeah that's the modular super slit donut (TAG9 is not at all descriptive of the piece by the way, it's just referring to the height, so that could mean a wide variety of TAG pieces lol)

ETA: I think many of their pieces are made to order, seems like I recall I got the last one actually on the shelf, but several other FCers ordered and got them in short order as well.

Yeah, no, they had plenty of stock, it was after I bought mine during I think a big 420 or 710 sale, I had then been posting here telling people how great it was (it was @snackmaster who told me originally) so then it quickly sold out and has not been available until recently with the pre-order listing :tup:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Clearly you have a firmer grasp on recall than I! I think the overall point holds, I don’t know anyone who has one that isn’t happy they got it!

ETA: didn’t need its own post, but the others comments spurred my recollection, I think mine was $99; but I would gladly pay $199 for it. It is a very solid piece, not heady but quality worthy of the price.

Last edited:

Sparkpug

I've got one of those same TAG pieces too in the older style that came with a hose adapter. Got it for $60 during a 420 sale. Its a great piece and is my daily driver, paired with a TAG 8" recycler using 2 14mm Magic Flight water pipe adapter pieces -wood removed and cleaned up- connected to silicone hose to make a dual pipe setup for better cooling. I have a larger double percolator bong with an incycler but it is like pulling a milkshake through a cocktail straw and the 2 smaller pipes cool just as well but it is far easier to use.

I'm using the recycler as the mouth end, with an 8mm ID 10mm OD piece of vinyl tubing (for beer making) shoved into the hole in the mouth providing an airtight seal. It also means I don't need to crane my neck to take a puff.

Shit Snacks

I've got one of those same TAG pieces too in the older style that came with a hose adapter. Got it for $60 during a 420 sale

Wow and I thought I got a great deal with mine on sale for about $74 shipped! Yeah they seem to have raised the price on it, but now it comes with a nice bent mouthpiece at least... I have such a wide variety of different mouthpiece setups I posted photos of with mine here, and other modular pieces :tup:

coolbreeze

Wow and I thought I got a great deal with mine on sale for about $74 shipped! Yeah they seem to have raised the price on it, but now it comes with a nice bent mouthpiece at least... I have such a wide variety of different mouthpiece setups I posted photos of with mine here, and other modular pieces :tup:
I got a way better deal than I remembered, too in Dec '21:
  • $99.99 each
Discounts : $-34.99 USD

Subtotal : $67.00 USD

Shipping : $15.25 USD

Total : $82.25 USD

I have to say I'd happily pay the $150, it's a fantastic vapor bong, especially for more powerful vapes.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My Klein piece by Steven came in. Was packed securely and the piece it pretty well executed, some tubes not 100% lined up but definitely not shoddy.

I first tried with Anvil, which I love to hit through water. Had been using it with hash mostly, but since I got my BCG I can let the herb get real dank again (other grinders couldn't manage). And imo to get the most flavorful Anvil hits that's an essential.

It wasn't a good fit. I think I have found my sweet spot with Anvil wrt inhalation force and the impact on the temp of the oven to get the nicest hit. However, to make use of the recycler function you really need to rip it, and that drops the Anvil temp too quickly. So the contraption gets reduced to a complicated splash guard lol.

I believe @RustyOldNail recently made a remark about function videos and this is textbook example. The lack of resistance when there's nothing attached to the f joint, makes it function beautifully. With a piece attached though it becomes just more complicated. As expected of course when you start adding variables.

I think the one @Shit Snacks suggested that comes in green and in purple and they themselves have in purple is what I need for the hash session with Anvil. the design is really geared toward the recycling, and it's tightly executed with that dimple in the chamber and all, makes it less susceptible to variables, at least when paired with Anvil and compared to the Saml one.

But the Saml one, the other vape I wanted to pair it with was the Herbo. Wrt function it's pretty good. I shot a video of the function with both Anvil and Herborizer and the latter gets a nice flow on. The resulting hits were very nice.

I will try and order a PPTA tomorrow and with its advanced heat retention compared to Anvil I expect it will work nice as well.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

think the one @Shit Snacks suggested that comes in green and in purple and they themselves have in purple is what I need for the hash session with Anvil. the design is really geared toward the recycling, and it's tightly executed with that dimple in the chamber and all, makes it less susceptible to variables, at least when paired with Anvil and compared to the Saml one.

Yeah, I was trying to say, this is a problem with the incycler in general, especially with vapes, as I have not had much success with mine either... I still need to try it with banger (terp slurper is the plan since I haven't tried that yet either) because that open air flow is probably more proper?

Honestly I'm not sure if the other one I linked is going to be great with the Anvil either, it only has a few holes in the perc, there is a bit of chug flow to get going, I only use it for dabbing... Sounds like for Anvil you really need something that purrs, it's hard to get recycling with a soft pull in most pieces, you probably would want the more shreddy perc if so though, better flow to reach the recycle, just don't get incycle lol I have one that is really great, perfect herbal recycler, would be good for your needs, but it is not available anymore anywhere that I know of unfortunately...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah, I was trying to say, this is a problem with the incycler in general, especially with vapes, as I have not had much success with mine either... I still need to try it with banger (terp slurper is the plan since I haven't tried that yet either) because that open air flow is probably more proper?

Honestly I'm not sure if the other one I linked is going to be great with the Anvil either, it only has a few holes in the perc, there is a bit of chug flow to get going, I only use it for dabbing... Sounds like for Anvil you really need something that purrs, it's hard to get recycling with a soft pull in most pieces, you probably would want the more shreddy perc if so though, better flow to reach the recycle, just don't get incycle lol I have one that is really great, perfect herbal recycler, would be good for your needs, but it is not available anymore anywhere that I know of unfortunately...
Yeah I wasn't expecting the best results with Anvil with this one anyway, and this wasn't hash either, which is what got me looking toward recyclers in the first place. But it turns out it's just too voluminous I guess?

Oh yeah thanks for the heads up. Chug is red flag, cause Anvil can't keep up with that long enough to clear the bowl the way I use it at least. I had it in the basket with some nice coupons but it's not gonna work.

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah thanks for the heads up. Chug is red flag, cause Anvil can't keep up with that long enough to clear the bowl the way I use it at least. I had it in the basket with some nice coupons but it's not gonna work.

Yeah it pulls and flows smooth but you need a little pull to get going and with any restriction it can hurt the recycling (but it still does flow with bubble cap on the banger so maybe it's okay), it's possible it may work, I have no experience with the anvil so I can't say for sure, it just would not be my first guess... A lot of people like to use dynavap with RBR style, I don't know what that's like, but in my experience you need to get the water level right for the smooth draw otherwise if you go too fast you will be pulling the water into your mouth and if you go too slow with too little water it won't recycle, and yeah clean screens...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have no experience with the anvil so I can't say for sure
Yes of course buddy and filled with hash is also another experience, I really appreciate you trying to think along anyway.

I think it'll be hit or miss, the piece. It's just quite delicate with the anvil, that copper oven isn't weak at all don't get me wrong, but continuous ripping through a piece like that will cool it down before tje bowl is done. That tiny piece I got sent that didn't conform to my order never gets past that chug really, unless I rip it that hard it'll cool the oven too rapidly again. Small margin wherein it works.

RBR I don't see how that would work better. Though there is some more variety and with percs but the design of the rig seems less appropriate.
and yeah clean screens...
Clean screens? I have no idea?

Shit Snacks

Clean screens? I have no idea?

Yeah sometimes I might not get good flow through a water piece when I normally would, because the screen is not clean enough so the air flow is too restricted, there are so many variables it's really tough! Recyclers are definitely considered more for dabbing but they can be fun for herbs it's just very tricky to get the right set ups (like how Piro I've mentioned is ideal since it has such open flow to get good function with most any water piece I think, still variables)

Oden

Hello everyone.
I'm pretty noob with glass parts.
I am looking for a glass platform that I could keep for several years, and being able to use them with the heavy hitter that I currently have (Baroma XL and soon TKO) and what I currently have does not offer me satisfactory cooling.
It's really frustrating to cough a lot lol.
For cooling, it works better with my TM2, for example, which is much less powerful than my BXL.

I'm looking for the best in terms of open airflow, and cooling.
Losing flavor doesn't matter much to me.
Everything that I find interesting is in the United States. And I'm limited by delivery costs and customs which are hellish 😂😂.
I wanted a protege, but it will have to wait until I have finalized all my order and then waited to receive all at the same time with Atlas and Halo.

I am ready to invest for a Gooroo (HD 3 piece bubbler) and the handset with the gooroo ashcatcher!
For more cooling and keep the gooroo clean longer.

So if you have other models to advise me that would be as efficient as the gooroo?
I'm a taker guys 😂👍

coolbreeze

I am looking for a glass platform that I could keep for several years, and being able to use them with the heavy hitter that I currently have (Baroma XL and soon TKO) and what I currently have does not offer me satisfactory cooling.
Good time to get one of these, on sale for ~ $150 w/ code:

F188-WPv-154-6008C-LE.02.1ISO.jpg

Top Bottom