• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I replaced mine with the TAG modular superslit donut but it's currently 3x the price I paid for it. Maybe the FC-UFO? I use my Couch Log on my Goo Roo 3-piece mostly, and they make the larger 3-pc HD too. People also seem to love the Large Inline Bubbler with the CL.
Thanks for all of the suggestions :tup:, if that donut ever comes back I'm definitely picking one up.
I replaced mine with the MegaCube, which I'm enjoying. I seldom use my large inline bubbler. My favorite piece remains the super slit donut because of its versatility. I just got in this TAG piece, which is enormous and I haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet.
Thanks for all of the suggestions :tup:, that TAG piece you just got is crazy!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Cheap, High-quality, Bubbler! Hand blown Bohemian style from the lovely Czech republic.
IMG-1749.jpg

Lobby

My plans to buy the Grav clones did not go as planned. Unexpected medical bills came up. For now I picked up the blue version of the Sneaky Pete globe. Today was the first time I’ve seen the globe in blue.

While looking around I saw some nice pieces on sale at Zee’s. I’ve never bought from them but the blue/green Bio.t RBR v3.0 for 112.49 is tempting.

Also found Blown Glass Goods that I am told is here in NM. Their 6” rig looks nice for $79.99. I think they are in Taos. Have to talk the wife into a road trip.
BLW-WP-1-GRN.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
on sale at Zee’s. I’ve never bought from them but the blue/green Bio.t RBR v3.0 for 112.49 is tempting.
Great seller, one of a few that will post to Australia at a reasonable price(US$25 covers most things)...I got my Puffco Peak Pro and later Hot knife and bubble cap...all with no problems. :tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: pomogirl

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I finally ordered a new piece yesterday off of ebay, which looks to me like it's probably a D020 bubbler from the sunshinestore minus the accessories.
s-l400.jpg

It was only a few bucks more than on dhgate and it'll get here a lot quicker so we will see, it should be here sometime next week.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I finally ordered a new piece yesterday off of ebay, which looks to me like it's probably a D020 bubbler from the sunshinestore minus the accessories.
s-l400.jpg

It was only a few bucks more than on dhgate and it'll get here a lot quicker so we will see, it should be here sometime next week.

Doesn't look exactly like the sunshine one to me, this is a common design though I'm sure

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I happen to have that last one, the D022, and I like it a lot due to the removable downstem. But I will never understand the tumor between the can and the mouthpiece other than to push them further apart so you can watch the action in the can. That is useful, but I see no function value in the tumor section, and it can be annoying if it gets water in it.

pomogirl

Oh hey I found this Swiss rig on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333746733558
similar to the one I got on DHgate quoted above that is no longer available, but pretty spectacular as a dry rig with a female to female s shaped drop down adapter, so many right angle bends with the Swiss holes for great cooling... This one seems to be a bit taller than mine, with slightly narrower better slitted fountain perc, and a flat thick mouthpiece? I plaid $50 for mine, but functionally I think it is totally worth $80 (hoping this eBay one is good quality!)
Is this a straight fab and recycler? Whoa, cool! It's not elegant, but that's not the point, and if you like its taste and cooling, great. I was just looking at it up close. Is it a straight fab with a cylinder up the center, or what I've heard called a bird cage which seems to just be nipples?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Is this a straight fab and recycler? Whoa, cool! It's not elegant, but that's not the point, and if you like its taste and cooling, great.

No there is not any recycling, unless you feel enough water to use the straight fab itself as a natural recycler, but it's also not a straight fab it's more Swiss holes, different than an actual egg, but very effective this way as the holes come from all sides, and it has extra right angle path, similar to a recycler drain so I think that's why its like that from a mold they already had for a recycler, instead it just gives you extra dry path, even more so if you use a female to female an s shape adapter like I always do (use drop downs) :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: pomogirl

pomogirl

It just arrived
IMG-20220822-122925.jpg

I need to give it a good cleaning before I test it out but it seems pretty nice. $40 w/ free shipping, ordered on Thursday afternoon and received today.
Nice! It's so compact for a 2 piece (or 1 pc), and that little taper from the recessed joint is nice for less tolerant drop downs. That's an 18mm? Sweet little thing!

Last edited:

H1pp1e cu5sher

Posted the below photo in another thread, since the mouthpieces were expensive US glass exclusive customs, but it does show how I am using the adapters from above

for my two modular go-to's (that male to female 45° angle adapter on table between them is what I use with the goo color mouth piece that you almost see behind the atlas)
Can you tell me where you ordered the mouthpieces? Those look awesome

H1pp1e cu5sher,

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Nice! It's so compact for a 2 piece (or 1 pc), and that little taper from the recessed joint is nice for less tolerant drop downs. That's an 18mm? Sweet little thing!
Yup, 18mm.

Edit - I just tested it out and it rips! The glass feels pretty thick, the airflow is fantastic, and it's small size means less ISO on cleaning day.
iu

The balance of life has now been restored :)

Last edited:

vapingtortoise

Tortoise
I saw a TAG group buy mentioned for the forum in this thread a few posts back, could someone link me to the group buy? Is it in the glass section?

vapingtortoise,

Shit Snacks

There are coupons going on DHgate in the app right now, I think I'm going to grab Biao RBR 3.0 with $10 off ($95 shipped for blue or only $80 for the clear... just $65 for RBR 2.0 ashcatcher version to use with hook as mouthpiece) probably have to get blue of course! Seems like it actually does have a matrix perc, it is a circ perc with added beads to make it gridded, as opposed to the smaller matrix in the previous RBRs from Biao, with added circ perc in the neck outside the down stem to disrupt further before entering the drain funnel...
Anyway I ordered the blue Biao RBR 3.0 today after I noticed there was a $12 off coupon that became active so it was even cheaper if only just a little bit... :o :haw:
For some reason the blue RBR 3.0 still has not arrived, says it was released from customs, but it's just been sitting in transit since the June 27 so I'm getting antsy that it's not going to arrive after all and will have to be sent again... :ugh:

Well I ordered May 30, blue Biao RBR3.0 here, June July arrived though LA customs returned it to sender (had another Biao bongt order where that happened, blue saki bottle first shipping attempt) so they resent it August 3 and it finally arrived August 22, came home to find it last night, looks great:
PXL-20220829-083816475.jpg

Will report back after trying it out, a few small parts are not so perfect, but they are pretty insignificant for the price I think!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Nice bubbler by Black Leaf:

Top Bottom