Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also there seems to be another storefront that popped up on DHgate, maybe used to be active in the past... And there is this modular piece with blue accents, removable downstem and mouthpiece

Well now they got me, despite the language barrier they are going to make a spare holed downstem to fit and include with this set:
Screenshot-20220915-220403.png

And they also have this funky thing, with male joint though:
Screenshot-20220902-095819.png
Also got photos to see that this^ one above actually does have upward facing inline stemline perc in case anyone is interested (it is only $35 with DHg coupon now)
Screenshot-20220915-222954.png

Green420

I did some research and I was wondering if anyone thinks any of these bubblers, or ones I didn't mention, would be more or less suitable for my needs. My main concerns are very thick glass and durability of the piece (including not having all sorts of little things hanging off which could break), and reduction of harshness, being small enough to fit on the corner of my computer desk, but not too small, and my lesser but still relevant concerns are filtration with water, being on the nicer side so around 100 dollars, ideally not shipped from China, and relatively big hits but not volcano bag size hits. Flavor is a concern but all the other concerns trump it, because I do want water in the rig.

I found this Superior Heavy Thickness beaker Glass bongs water pipe 17" from DHgate but it's too big to fit on my small computer desk. Something else with "superior heavy thickness" would be good.

This one seems to have a lot of what I'm looking for. Reputable glass, small enough to fit on my desk, water filtration, not too complicated of a design, in my price range Goo Roo Designs 10" Disc Perc Bubbler (9301)

This one is a bit too expensive, but someone said that a fab egg design might work best. I am a little concerned about shipping something from China, incase something goes wrong and I have to contact them, and shipping speed. Calibear FAB EGG

This one doesn't have water, but I think it would be perfect in other ways - filtration, flavor retention, thick glass 14MM GLASS J HOOK w STAND and COOLING SPIKES 16MM 11"

Then there's another goo roo piece which is good for the reasons the other one is. Large Inline Bubbler

This one looks pretty thick TAG - 9" Bent Neck Interior Showerhead 55x5MM (14MM Female)

This one looks nice HOUSE GLASS VORTEX

I will be connecting a dynavap 10-14-18mm male tip as my method of vaping.
2_6e7ebd34-fe2a-4b2c-99a9-6ebc713cacde.jpg

I looked through about 50 pages of this thread to see if there's anything that looks good, but I'm a little strapped for time to spend all day searching for bongs, although I'd like to. If anyone has any other suggestions that sound like what I'm looking for, please let me know.

Last edited:
Green420,

Hippie

How about one of DDave's?

or a Sneaky Pete Globe
(there are links to cheaper versions of these in this thread too by the way)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If anyone has any other suggestions that sound like what I'm looking for, please let me know.
I always end up using either of the following, I just like how they draw,
And,

Green420

How about one of DDave's?

or a Sneaky Pete Globe
(there are links to cheaper versions of these in this thread too by the way)
The dynavap is great. I've had a sneaky pete globe a while ago, and it broke. I haven't ordered anything new for a few years, but I've been suffering from harsh hits on my dynavap lately so I recently ordered a mega globe mk2, but I want a backup which is thicker and more durable, because I know how breakable the globe can be.
I always end up using either of the following, I just like how they draw,
And,
I probably want something which will give bigger hits, is not shipped from China, and is a little more expensive.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Last edited:
Green420,
Reactions: LesPlenty

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Green420

I own 2 of these. Bought one from CH Cannabis Hardware, when they offered it along with the DCup hardware. Liked it enough to get a 2nd as backup, from TAG, as it’s the exact same rig. In the years following, I have bought and tried a bunch of other rigs, yet this one is still my #1, used for flower and concentrate vaping.
Would you say the glass is among the sturdiest you can get? I'd assume a website called "thickassglass" would have pretty sturdy stuff. That's really one of my main goals is getting the sturdiest piece I can get.

Green420,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Would you say the glass is among the sturdiest you can get? I'd assume a website called "thickassglass" would have pretty sturdy stuff. That's really one of my main goals is getting the sturdiest piece I can get.

It’s the thickest I own. At this price point, just buy one, you’ll never know unless you start somewhere, and this is a solid rig. Of course, if you have deep pockets, you can get thick glass rigs by the big name glass blowers.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The thickest glass I have seen and the thickest glass in my collection are my TAG piece and my Goo Roo pieces. The tag piece also has the widest can at 75mm. Other than the 9" Slit Donut I have several pieces with 65mm width cans like the Goo Roos.
Keep in mind that really thick glass is also really heavy so if you like hand holding your glass some of the bigger pieces may be a lot for that. The TAG piece for example generally sits on the desk and I hit it there. TAG stands for Thick Ass Glass and they aren't kidding...

Shit Snacks

This one is a bit too expensive, but someone said that a fab egg design might work best. I am a little concerned about shipping something from China, incase something goes wrong and I have to contact them, and shipping speed. Calibear FAB EGG

I saw you posted another thread and you decided on the GooRoo inline, solid choice considering, but yeah I think an egg would be really great with a DV especially, no reason to get CaliBear for a regular egg, not worth the price, you can get them in super thick glass from wide variety of places

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'll post some picks once all my gear arrives.
I didn't see your post that you had ordered the GR Inline but I will share that the Large Inline from them is my daily driver. Absolutely love it. I really like the inline perc. But even these thick pieces are not impossible to break. I had to replace my Inline after a Tinymight slipped from my hand and broke the stand. I liked it so much, tho, I had to replace it...
break.jpg

Last edited:

Green420

I didn't see your post that you had ordered the GR Inline but I will share that the Large Inline from them is my daily driver. Absolutely love it. I really like the inline perc. But even these thick pieces are not impossible to break. I had to replace my Inline after a Tinymight slipped from my hand and broke the stand. I liked it so much, tho, I had to replace it...
I was told that with vapor stuff, particularly the dynavap, you want something smaller, so I went with the small inline from goo roo instead.

Shit Snacks

I was told that with vapor stuff, particularly the dynavap, you want something smaller, so I went with the small inline from goo roo instead.

Nice choice, here so you know what you're getting exactly, since the goo site still has such inaccurate old photos unfortunately:
Love my piece, my cuts are on the top, no issues at all. I can put it just at level with the slits and it's very even percolation with amazing flavor, or add a bit more and the bubble stack and it's much more cooling.

The long mouthpiece adds almost as much glass length as the downstem/can, so that helps cool without compromising any flavor.

If you're after flavor it really is phenomenal. It's really nice watching a smaller piece milk and clearing it with a nice short pull brings in less air and less bong flavor and more dense vapor flavor.
Mine gets dirtier much faster than I'm used to, but since I'm after flavor, I figured I'd clean it often anyway. I clean it daily, and it's about 15 seconds of shaking salt/iso and it's perfect. No tricky spots.

Couldn't be more pleased!

[https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbozab6j0mt/?utm_medium=copy_link]

You can request that they make the holes facing up or down, I would get them facing down personally, but doesn't matter much

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Green420

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am big on cooling as my lungs don't handle heat as well as they did. For me I like a little more volume to help cooling. I also have the HD3 Piece from Goo Roo and that is the biggest piece I have, but also my favorite piece of all. But it is just too big to be my daily driver.
I also prefer something smaller for my VapCaps, but for a vape with more airflow (TM, Lotus, Splinter) I prefer bigger.

Green420

Nice choice, here so you know what you're getting exactly, since the goo site still has such inaccurate old photos unfortunately:

You can request that they make the holes facing up or down, I would get them facing down personally, but doesn't matter much
The holes in the inline percolator?

Green420,

Shit Snacks

Congrats @Green420. I too am looking at water pipes for cooling above what a j-hook can do. I'll be checking out GooRoo and TAG, and maybe DHGate. Is TAG made in the US?

No the TAG stuff is made from a China supplier, some of it you can find on DHgate, most of it is exclusive... Goo also may outsource their joints btw and there's plenty of glass on eBay from China too

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I probably want something which will give bigger hits
That is really dependent on what you mate to the water piece, the rattle cans hit hard...it hammers home the vapor, a tiny dab on the DNail Nimbus at lowish temps,

sickmanfraud

Top Bottom