• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there an updated list of trusted sellers on dhgate? Or do people just chance it and hope for the best now?

Not really we don't have an actual specific list, just skim through here and above, there aren't that many sellers, it depends what you want, there are some proven reliable sellers you see shared here a lot like Yingmin5 Lumin88 but you can pretty much order from anything if you vet the reviews on DHgate, my strategy is to message the seller first and see how they respond, very good indicator... I only had two shitty sellers failing to ship because they didn't actually have the items in stock and strong me along, but in those cases you just file a dispute so DHgate gets you your money back pretty quickly

someTooL

Sharing my final (until I break something) build. About three years in the making. The bubbler I’ve had from since the beginning. Didn’t mind the stock mp but wasn’t overly a fan either. Adding the gooroo whip has been a blessing. Can actually feel my back and neck feeling better. Believe it or not but the slingshot hose is VERY nice. AND, have went dry since receiving. Plenty of cooling path. Went through multiple drop downs but always had to use some type of adapter for them to fit. The elev8 18mm is a true gem…and clears the can. Piece by piece this all came from @VGOODIEZ (thank you).

Sharing my final (until I break something) build. About three years in the making. The bubbler I’ve had from since the beginning. Didn’t mind the stock mp but wasn’t overly a fan either. Adding the gooroo whip has been a blessing. Can actually feel my back and neck feeling better. Believe it or not but the slingshot hose is VERY nice. AND, have went dry since receiving. Plenty of cooling path. Went through multiple drop downs but always had to use some type of adapter for them to fit. The elev8 18mm is a true gem…and clears the can. Piece by piece this all came from @VGOODIEZ (thank you).
This photo looks kinda reminiscent of a church to me with the Altar in front of the stained glass window. Arty.

coolbreeze

Wavelength:
IMG-1181.jpg

Thanks @VGOODIEZ !

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

GooRoo 20% off this weekend! Code "710"

Aand today 20% off nhalables who sell Licit Glass like these:

sickmanfraud

Attention anyone using a min-globe, a maxi globe or anyone using a 14 mm male stem to draw vapor you need to get one of these from our own @RogueGuy :

These cooling stems are very well made and you can feel that the glass used is of good quality.

It will be the best $15 you spent on vapor cooling.

I bought a couple of these cooling stems a few weeks ago and I just ordered 3 more!

As I am writing this message it dawned on me that these stems will also work in a 14mm vape like my Mistvape Touch.

There is also a flared version if you prefer it.

https://www.theroguewaxworks.com/products/gmp02-14mm-male-bent-cooling-stem?variant=39725630685258

GoldenBud

Attention anyone using a min-globe, a maxi globe or anyone using a 14 mm male stem to draw vapor you need to get one of these from our own @RogueGuy :

These cooling stems are very well made and you can feel that the glass used is of good quality.

It will be the best $15 you spent on vapor cooling.

I bought a couple of these cooling stems a few weeks ago and I just ordered 3 more!

As I am writing this message it dawned on me that these stems will also work in a 14mm vape like my Mistvape Touch.

There is also a flared version if you prefer it.

https://www.theroguewaxworks.com/products/gmp02-14mm-male-bent-cooling-stem?variant=39725630685258
it will be also good for this Globe
waiting to try it

pomogirl

I think the wide flat mouthpiece came with a cheaper version or different bong? (I actually liked to use it right after a shave)...broke that one the other day now I have the same as pictured below that feels like a Tuba mouthpiece, not flat at all,
rBVaJFkP2i2AXp8EAATvIdV-3Gs294.jpg
Doo doo doo toot toot toot doo doo doo tute tute tute. I want one, but they often ruin a 3 piece for me by using Terp eating Matrix percs.

it will be also good for this Globe
waiting to try it

Safe here, only low voltage DC power and the light show is totally sealed from the water (I see one negative review as the buyer wanted the lightning bolts to travel through the water).
Looks like there are a few varieties, here is a simple tire perc, I like the inline better myself,
rBNaN2GfGmSABWmyAAI7ghEobNQ466.jpg

There's more light show than bong (kind of like my Hydrology 9?) 🤓

Shit Snacks

I also ordered some 10 mm bangers (and a 14 mm or two) from here

and they finally arrived today after nearly 4 months (the seller is right in the area that got hit hard again by covid at the time, they were very responsive and reassuring, before shipping and with the tracking too)

PXL-20220723-012310692.jpg

PXL-20220723-015811198.jpg

The quality is not perfect of course, thinner than expected, some uneven joints, but we'll see how they work out... Can't be mad at the price, just $50 altogether, they even fulfilled my request with the terp slurper giving me blue pearls and pills instead of the red in the listing... Plenty to play with now!

Shit Snacks

But those weird cone-shaped bangers?!? :goat:

There's a version of them, they called basketball hoop bangers, that has a big glass rectangle as a backboard too :rofl: but I've been wanting to try a conical banger for a while because I saw someone else using one somewhere on Instagram I guess? Was excited to try these, because I usually use such teeny tiny dabs hot start and pretty much every banger feels too big when I use it! I did one dab with the 14 mm one last night and it did work pretty well, but I'm not sure about the quality of the quartz, it is quite thin... Terp Slurper will be an interesting one for me to try, think I'll use it with that blue and white torus incycler...

Shit Snacks

So I ended up ordering this one after all, and after I did seller bridemarry changed the listing in the link, to be for another item so I can no longer review it or direct anyone else to purchase it... Anyway glad I was able to get the order in, but wasn't sure exactly what would show up in the end, after 19 days this was a surprise arrival today:
PXL-20220318-195612524.jpg

They even listened to my request for a banger instead of a bowl, so I think they are a good store if you see anything else you like from them, it's a shame this is no longer attainable though because it is pretty great as I suspected!

PXL-20220318-200828409.jpg

With female to female drop down adapter there's even more right angle cooling before it hits the perc, great using dry with the TM (in the photo is another 18 female to 14 male adapter that I won't need to use anymore though since I just got a 14 mm TM stem finally) and it is also quite nice with water, TM and Tetra, I think it's going to be great with FW7 and looking forward to using with CC and logs soon...

Oh hey I found this Swiss rig on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333746733558
similar to the one I got on DHgate quoted above that is no longer available, but pretty spectacular as a dry rig with a female to female s shaped drop down adapter, so many right angle bends with the Swiss holes for great cooling... This one seems to be a bit taller than mine, with slightly narrower better slitted fountain perc, and a flat thick mouthpiece? I plaid $50 for mine, but functionally I think it is totally worth $80 (hoping this eBay one is good quality!)

AJS

Calm Consistency
The glass journey begins. I have the Small GooRoo Inline which I love for smaller vapes and something like my Nano XL, but it struggles with the Herborizer. The Herborizer pulls in way too much air and heat, and you REALLY feel it coming through on the scratchiness. As a result, I've been using the Herborizer less, which is the last thing I'd want.

My glass which was gifted prior to receiving my GooRoo was the D020D. This had plenty of cooling and never had harshness be a factor, but the flavor struggled a lot. Too much perc and too big of a can.
I think too big of a can allowing air to mix in and dilute it is the main culprit. I don't think it's size of the glass alone.

As a result, I want something that isn't "big can" oriented. Something like this is looking perfect to me, as I think it won't have too much diffusion or too much air mixed in to dilute the flavor too much.

Main issue is 14mm and the straight pipe mouthpiece. I sit at a desk and enjoy the mouthpiece extending towards me.

Not trying to phish glass suggestions as I know there's a thousand pages worth here. Just wanted to add to the convo and will be starting my search.

Do people agree that you can maintain decent flavor in a slightly larger rig as long as there isn't too much diffusion, water, or empty space?
Any ideas on which of those 3 variables affects harshness/flavors the most? Should I avoid too much diffusion/water, or will that give me the same issues of harshness?
Just not sure which combo of variables can provide a smooth experience for a strong high airflow vape without compromising *too* much on flavor.

coolbreeze

Do people agree that you can maintain decent flavor in a slightly larger rig as long as there isn't too much diffusion, water, or empty space?
Any ideas on which of those 3 variables affects harshness/flavors the most? Should I avoid too much diffusion/water, or will that give me the same issues of harshness?
Yes; probably diffusion thru lots of water; yes, and I took a similar approach with reasonable results: I got a Calibear straight-fab and neck/mouthpiece issues aside, it cools a BZero effectively while carrying along flavor. Its combination of good diffusion thru little water and a smaller-than-it-appears volume does seem to work. I've found good results along the same lines with a TAG 8" hammerhead sidecar rig and then there's the American version of the Herbo/Roor Vapor body, the Goo Roo 3-piece. Neither are cheap cheap, but priced reasonably for the quality.

Shit Snacks

The glass journey begins. I have the Small GooRoo Inline which I love for smaller vapes and something like my Nano XL, but it struggles with the Herborizer. The Herborizer pulls in way too much air and heat, and you REALLY feel it coming through on the scratchiness. As a result, I've been using the Herborizer less, which is the last thing I'd want.

My glass which was gifted prior to receiving my GooRoo was the D020D. This had plenty of cooling and never had harshness be a factor, but the flavor struggled a lot. Too much perc and too big of a can.
I think too big of a can allowing air to mix in and dilute it is the main culprit. I don't think it's size of the glass alone.

As a result, I want something that isn't "big can" oriented. Something like this is looking perfect to me, as I think it won't have too much diffusion or too much air mixed in to dilute the flavor too much.

Main issue is 14mm and the straight pipe mouthpiece. I sit at a desk and enjoy the mouthpiece extending towards me.

Not trying to phish glass suggestions as I know there's a thousand pages worth here. Just wanted to add to the convo and will be starting my search.

Just not sure which combo of variables can provide a smooth experience for a strong high airflow vape without compromising *too* much on flavor.

You don't want the one you posted, I have that one, I mean you might want it, but it doesn't really do much for cooling, the spikes can be effective but they don't cut through the vapor path fully, and it has a tiny two slit inline perc facing down so minimal diffusion and the air flow is more restrictive, though the mouthpiece has good flow this is on top of it being a straight tube, I told them they shouldn't make a version with a bent neck instead, if it was just at an angle it would be a much better piece honestly, it is fun as a dry rig (if you really want to try one I can sell you mine lol)

I also don't think you need to spend CaliBear money (straight fab not really worth the $100+ money imo) but did you see the Swiss rig on eBay I posted above? $80 not so cheap, maybe they will let it go for a little less, but I think it will be very effective for retaining flavor and cooling. The perk is a simple slitted fountain without too many holes, and it has the Swiss holes for extra cooling or water action if you put more water in too, because yes less volume more water is good for flavor, a complex path, I highly recommend it to compliment what you already have...

Otherwise I can come up with some other suggestions, I think I sent you suggestions in the past too? Yeah TAG has some great options, and if you just came backwards here you can probably find more suggestions although it will take a while sifting through the general conversation... Oh yeah don't forget to check out the classifieds as I posted some other glass there recently (can't go wrong with BiaoT) and you know I'd give you a great deal :tup:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My coolest glass piece by far with great flavor is my GooRoo HD3. If it weren't so frigging big it would be my daily driver. Very simple perc and LOTS of empty space. I love it. Second comes my other GooRoo piece which IS my daily driver, the Large Inline.

Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Unfortunately I just broke my mega globe :doh: so I'm once again looking for some glass to use with my XL E-Nano - any suggestions? The globe was great so I may just replace it and call it a day but figured it would be wise to check with FC's budget glass gurus first :)

coolbreeze

Unfortunately I just broke my mega globe :doh: so I'm once again looking for some glass to use with my XL E-Nano - any suggestions? The globe was great so I may just replace it and call it a day but figured it would be wise to check with FC's budget glass gurus first :)
I replaced mine with the TAG modular superslit donut but it's currently 3x the price I paid for it. Maybe the FC-UFO? I use my Couch Log on my Goo Roo 3-piece mostly, and they make the larger 3-pc HD too. People also seem to love the Large Inline Bubbler with the CL.

Last edited:

jbm

I replaced mine with the TAG modular superslit donut but it's currently 3x the price I paid for it. Maybe the FC-UFO? I use my Couch Log on my Goo Roo 3-piece mostly, and they make the larger 3-pc HD too. People also seem to love the Large Inline Bubbler with the CL.
I replaced mine with the MegaCube, which I'm enjoying. I seldom use my large inline bubbler. My favorite piece remains the super slit donut because of its versatility. I just got in this TAG piece, which is enormous and I haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet.

Top Bottom