• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That does not help, I think I should just get it and stop the FOMO!
I keep telling myself to wait for it to go on sale.

Sorry I didn't mean to not help, but I don't think this seller does sales, and the price actually has gone up a little bit since I bought it... (now like $49 was 45 ish)

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

Here is my newest TAG piece. 12 in. Bent Neck Triple Super Slit Multiplying Diffuser Rig. It had me at “multiplying”. Starting with a soft draw only the top perc works but pull harder and the two on the bottom kick in. Multiplying is the correct term here cause it does just that. To me this is a power piece as it seems to pull the vapor harder. It is just a little too tall for my use in the house but perfect for my shop so that’s where it will live.

UPDATE ON TAG MTO pieces:
So TAG did get back to me and we moved along with the process. All my questions were answered and I got a link to 4 choices among the 2 colors I am looking at now. Leaning towards purple at the moment. So all I have to do is decide which one. There is also a 25% discount now. Thanks to Brian @ TAG for getting me all set. This is the super slit donut piece for vaporizers.

edit: spelling

Shit Snacks

So TAG did get back to me and we moved along with the process. All my questions were answered and I got a link to 4 choices among the 2 colors I am looking at now. Leaning towards purple at the moment. So all I have to do is decide which one. There is also a 25% discount now. Thanks to Brian @ TAG for getting me all set. This is the super slit donut piece for vaporizers.

Oh, that is awesome! They should get some more stock of that piece too... I would love to have one with some purple actually, someday maybe!

That looks a lot like the Large Inline from Goo Roo. Different kind of finger perc for sure but similar. Look a little smaller. How big is the can?

Goo has a wider can, but a bit shorter, Goo has a longer mouthpiece, total height is similar though... Goo inline perc is wider with the nine holes and this of course has many more slits on the narrower tubes (Biao's gridded inline is available single, double, and triple as well btw)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So the same specs as the Large Inline. What did the pictured one run?

Color huh...

Added: Nevermind, I went and looked. $209 Oops...

I guess that's about $157 with the discount.

And actually if you grab the one with the inline diffuser from clearance and then add the 25% discount you can get it down to $112 which is getting close to the Goo Roo...

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You guys talking about TAG made me go glance at their site again, and I just ordered one of these on sale for $59:

https://www.thickassglass.com/produ...e-diffuser-14mm-female?variant=39507261292579

F14q-WP-144T-0893C-Y.03_9.jpg

Lobby

How can I find pieces that have some draw resistance? I like draw resistance that is like sucking soda thru a straw. My favorite piece right now has a 90 degree bend in the neck which i think gives it the resistance i like. I wonder if the Grav Uplines have some resistance? The Bubbler seems to have a bit of a pinch at the end of the mouth piece and the Water Pipe has the thin tube and small mouth piece that I think would cause some resistance. I could be wrong though.

Lobby,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How can I find pieces that have some draw resistance?
The following has a LOT of draw resistance, the reason I do not like it much, but if that is what you want,
rBVaE2JqRayAUf7DAAJ60cDJjP8026.jpg

Texus

How can I find pieces that have some draw resistance? I like draw resistance that is like sucking soda thru a straw. My favorite piece right now has a 90 degree bend in the neck which i think gives it the resistance i like. I wonder if the Grav Uplines have some resistance? The Bubbler seems to have a bit of a pinch at the end of the mouth piece and the Water Pipe has the thin tube and small mouth piece that I think would cause some resistance. I could be wrong though.
There is some resistance in the Grav Upline Bubbler, possibly my favorite piece, but not sure it will have the resistance you are looking for. Upline Water Pipe has more resistance but also has a really unique chug that makes it not the most versatile piece. Works better with some vapes than others.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It was a factory second. The only thing I could find was a small dent in the can where the percs hit the can. It was $85 shipped.👍
That's a good deal. It is very similar to the Inline which I really enjoy. It has that thick base all the TAGs have and I wonder how much it might add to the weight. My 9" super slit donut, for example, is a very heavy piece tho it has a 75mm can.
Out of curiosity I just weighed my Large Inline (had a triple beam about) and it's 640 grams empty. If you have a way to weigh it I would love to know if it is a lot heavier tho most won't have a scale that goes over a pound other than a bathroom scale that would not be accurate at that low a weight. Most of us old farts didn't even keep our triple beams. I, on the other hand, struggle to get rid of anything that was once useful... :rolleyes:

Shit Snacks

The grav upline bubbler clone does indeed have restriction with that mouthpiece, but you might like something larger with more restriction... Narrow mouthpieces aren't easy to find, but they can be found, straw type mouthpieces, or a swappable mouthpiece... I would skim backwards, I think you might find a piece you like a lot, I've shared so many here... If the goal is to find restriction, that shouldn't be so hard really? Many options

Lobby

The grav upline bubbler clone does indeed have restriction with that mouthpiece, but you might like something larger with more restriction... Narrow mouthpieces aren't easy to find, but they can be found, straw type mouthpieces, or a swappable mouthpiece... I would skim backwards, I think you might find a piece you like a lot, I've shared so many here... If the goal is to find restriction, that shouldn't be so hard really? Many options
Thanks for the info. I’m going to order both of the Upline clones and probably the Sheldon Black clone.

There is some resistance in the Grav Upline Bubbler, possibly my favorite piece, but not sure it will have the resistance you are looking for. Upline Water Pipe has more resistance but also has a really unique chug that makes it not the most versatile piece. Works better with some vapes than others.
Thanks.

The following has a LOT of draw resistance, the reason I do not like it much, but if that is what you want,
rBVaE2JqRayAUf7DAAJ60cDJjP8026.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion but while nice looking sounds like too much resistance.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Does anyone know if the downstem for the D022 will fit in that inexpensive Sheldon Black clone?
Sunshinestore told me yes so I got one...and it bottomed out in the Sheldon knock-off and I had to pack the joint (I used heat-shrink on the male 29mm joint) to lift it enough to clear. So it sounds like a gamble, I think I got a refund from memory. I also never use it as it just does not sit right so I just use the downstems from other bongs with more water to reach the perc. :2c:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

If alternative down stems are needed, these holed seem quite nice, they have these slitted too not sure if they will be the right sizes necessarily though...
Screenshot-20220607-120516.png

Same great shop that has the grav upline bubbler, also they have the tall upline rig in the grav style here (seems nicer than other DHg versions from other sellers) only like $34 with coupons now...
Screenshot-20220607-120758.png

Oh and they also have this ashcatcher version of the circ perc to ladder perc of the upline bubbler here too...
Screenshot-20220607-121055.png

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the info. I’m going to order both of the Upline clones and probably the Sheldon Black clone.

Sorry for the back-to-back, but the edit window is gone, and I wanted to reply to you again, because I filled up and am using my JCglass upline bubbler again (fortunately the 18/14 to 18/14 drop-down I got from curated flame actually fits so I can now use it like my others!) and I am definitely being reminded how restricted the airflow is on this piece... I like using it best with my Tetra since it is one of my most free-flowing vapes to compensate, also very effective with Halo though, decent results with TM, FW7, and SplinterZ too... I really need to try it with my Vapman actually, it is pretty good with the xmax v3pro and logs I know though as well!

camobanana

This pulsar tube has most resistance of all my pieces, I love it. It's been my daily for a minute.
I'd wait for a sale though. It's a quality piece that is thicker than most DHGate glass, but it's still china glass.

Top Bottom