• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I didn't see that color? So I presume we must have different nomenclature haha I saw a lavender purple, and the aqua blue turquoise, in the new photos, must mean one of those!
Hey, they called it Periwinkle (hover your mouse) and I deferred to them. I am a very cooperative guy... ;)

Screenshot-2022-05-30-150541.jpg

And BTW, the 2 reds are Cherry Red and Bubblegum Pink..

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, they called it Periwinkle (hover your mouse) and I deferred to them. I am a very cooperative guy... ;)

I looked on my phone, so there was no mouse to hover, it didn't show the names of colors, just the images, which honestly did not line up with the colors they posted anyway lol so I'm not sure exactly what you would get? Like there were two shades of red, but in those color tiles there is a very clear red and a pink option... :shrug: :rofl:

Edit: Oh I see you edited your post above, thank you for the screenshot! That is helpful then, so yeah they call what I call lavender purple, periwinkle purple (very peri is the new xmax v3pro color that was the Pantone color of the year, periwinkle with a little red violet added to make it a periwinkle purple too, very in right now!) I certainly didn't see any photos of any glass color that looks bubblegum pink... I think I saw there was like a cherry red and a raspberry red?? Might be helpful to ask them for specific photos if you want a specific shade of a specific color!

Anyway I ordered the blue Biao RBR 3.0 today after I noticed there was a $12 off coupon that became active so it was even cheaper if only just a little bit... :o :haw:

Last edited:

pomogirl

Was that autocorrect? LOL twice Geo Glass instead of GooRoo... Yes how could you not mention which color you went for?? Also I don't know why you would think the glass isn't as thick in the color fritted versions, because it is actually the same glass same thickness as the regular clear version...
Damn! I was looking at a Geo's beaker, but yes, I totally mean Goo Roo. I always get periwinkle, but I chose a very happy lava orange frit this time. Wait. What? This time?! Don't tell my wife (this seems like a theme on here)...

BTW I tried doing a screenshot, but I couldn't figure it out in this (and the RSO was very intense last night🤪 ), so thanks @cybrguy!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Damn! I was looking at a Geo's beaker, but yes, I totally mean Goo Roo. I always get periwinkle, but I chose a very happy lava orange frit this time. Wait. What? This time?! Don't tell my wife (this seems like a theme on here)...

BTW I tried doing a screenshot, but I couldn't figure it out in this (and the RSO was very intense last night🤪 ), so thanks @cybrguy!

Haha nice! You normally go for periwinkle, purple, or regular periwinkle blue?? Yeah there are so many great colors, can't go wrong with the orange, that's what I got for my large inline after I got orange swirled with yellow for my own 3piece making it extra special...

Oh and by the way I explained how to upload photos here:

Meanwhile, I noticed there was a $16 off coupon for DHgate today, so I canceled my order for the blue Biao RBR 3.0 and placed it again even cheaper now!

I am also a bit tempted for this one that I've had my eye on for a long while now in purple (there is a blue one that I really like, though it is twice as much money because it has opals too) although I'm not sure how cheap I can get it for yet... At the end of my rope!
Screenshot-20220531-012357.png

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah it's raining coupons lol I got some stuff myself as well, that 3pc with the ufo perc from stevenlmz79 and the spiked j-hook and mp from yingmin5 store who were nice enough to scratch shipping cost. Also picked up these cloud buddy alternative 2 for ~17 shipped:

rBVapmGwDEGAQ4wVAAGpuHVq_CA689.jpg

They also stock the one with the straight angled sidetubing. Their prices are hard to beat for this article as far as I could find. Nice for bubblers of course but also for when my anvil arrives, drop 'em in that j-hook and go! ☺️

pomogirl

Haha nice! You normally go for periwinkle, purple, or regular periwinkle blue?? Yeah there are so many great colors, can't go wrong with the orange, that's what I got for my large inline after I got orange swirled with yellow for my own 3piece making it extra special...

Meanwhile, I noticed there was a $16 off coupon for DHgate today, so I canceled my order for the blue Biao RBR 3.0 and placed it again even cheaper now!

I am also a bit tempted for this one that I've had my eye on for a long while now in purple (there is a blue one that I really like, though it is twice as much money because it has opals too) although I'm not sure how cheap I can get it for yet... At the end of my rope!
That's pretty, and it seems to come in toxic green too. I love the longer recycler drain tube. After I broke my Carta Nebula top, I bought a Toxic green top on DH gate, but for some reason, my Carta won't work with it--I went to get my first dab from it, but I got error lights.

BTW I like Tanzanite which is blurple, so a true mix @Shit Snacks . Purple is sweet too, though. But I needed a happy lava orange, and he's going to make a matching lava orange hookah mouthpiece--oh, @Shit Snacks the img worked! thx!
image.png

And thanks @Abele Rizieri Ferrari for that Popular Glass site! I'm going to get one of those bypass things...

And I have to post this purple Goo Roo too
image.png

Last edited:

Lobby

So would this recycler work with vapes or just for dabs? It is a really nice looking piece.

Shit Snacks

And I have to post this purple Goo Roo too

Oh yeah, that might have been in the J hook thread haha, certainly not cheap glass though it is wild, the function video on Instagram is so cool, fully natural (meaning zero in this case) perc, they have fun!

So would this recycler work with vapes or just for dabs? It is a really nice looking piece.

Yeah, I ordered it, definitely done now, again! So it is primarily for dabs, for me, I really like this style of recycler for that, however I don't see why it wouldn't work for a vape, depending on the vape (airflow wise especially), just like other recyclers...

pomogirl

Oh yeah, that might have been in the J hook thread haha, certainly not cheap glass though it is wild, the function video on Instagram is so cool, fully natural (meaning zero in this case) perc, they have fun!

Yeah, I ordered it, definitely done now, again! So it is primarily for dabs, for me, I really like this style of recycler for that, however I don't see why it wouldn't work for a vape, depending on the vape (airflow wise especially), just like other recyclers...
Oh, duh. I'm sorry. I'll keep it cheap👍

Shit Snacks

Oh, duh. I'm sorry. I'll keep it cheap👍

All good! We definitely do toe the line here (and I have been guilty more than once!)

Also I looked up tanzanite btw and I also really like it! That rig is CFL purple so it turns sort of clear blue in the sunlight (I have the smaller more common style non- separated -drain klein recycler from him in that color already) but anyway I too relied on GooRoo to get some orange into my collection! :tup:

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: pomogirl

Shit Snacks

Oh hey here is another straight fab, cheaper than CaliBear without FOL, it has a slitted ratchet fountain perc instead (pretty close to the egg though), and it also looks like it has a much wider mouthpiece for better airflow! Made by Gili Glass apparently:
Screenshot-20220525-155736.png
It looks like you can also get that one here for about the same price, slightly cheaper actually, after using the coupon code listed on their website. I'm guessing that they have U.S. stock so delivery would probably be much quicker as well.

Someone on Reddit in the China Glass sub ordered from the store above, got it in a few days, and just shared a function video:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/v2sg3n
@Abele Rizieri Ferrari so it seems like a fantastic option, forgot if you saw this one I had shared here previously too? Was also calling it a donut piece lol because it has fab egg but also an actual donut hole too!

pomogirl

Purple CFL turns an odd and beautiful grey-blue color. I have one teeny tiny Greek Glass Carta carb cap that I play with sometimes. So I like all the CFL colors. Your rig will be sweet.
image.png

Shit Snacks

Yeah! I'm always using it inside, so I never actually see that color change in person though really lol My first recycler, and my first Biao piece is this CFL purple one in fact:
Screenshot-20220602-103117.png

That is a quartz pi bubble cap in a near matching berry color...

I also really like that shade of blue he uses like in the opal version of that rig, got that color for my saki bottle rig from him, and I'm excited for the RBR 3.0 that I also just ordered that color too!

I'm going to list my large clear Biao bent neck single gridded inline and straight tube double gridded inline here in the classifieds today btw since they are just a bit too big for my tastes apparently and I still need to trim the herd a bit more...

pomogirl

Nice match. Sunshine puffs sound really good to me. And nice tools @Shit Snacks--RWW? You folks must have a wall full of glass which sounds really good to me too! BTW One of those photos above keeps crashing my Chrome (is it my own photo?), but maybe it's some beta-spoiler blocker I've never seen. It works great!😺

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

One of those photos above keeps crashing my Chrome, but maybe it's some beta-spoiler blocker I've never seen. It works great!😺

I'm sorry, the link to reddit? Or the photo of the other CFL recycler I have already? I pasted imgbb code here like I always do, hope it's not me!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

pomogirl

Ah ugh I'm sorry, I can no longer edit, would have made it just a link instead of the way it automatically does that thumbnail . ...
Oh, it wasn't just me either. Weird little gremlin! Maybe I'll ask a question.

Since I can't find a Grav Upline bubbler any more, is it kosher to buy a DHGate version? I mean, I get that it might be ok with this group, but I wanted to make sure...you all probably have this one🤓

Shit Snacks

Since I can't find a Grav Upline bubbler any more, is it kosher to buy a DHGate version? I mean, I get that it might be ok with this group, but I wanted to make sure...you all probably have this one🤓

Haha yes I have this one! And others here and on Reddit, confirmed it is the same if not better, I didn't know you can't find the grav one anymore, but there is no reason to pay that price anyway, the one you linked is perfect and the seller is fantastic! :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Since I can't find a Grav Upline bubbler any more, is it kosher to buy a DHGate version? I mean, I get that it might be ok with this group, but I wanted to make sure...
For the most part, and especially in this thread due to the designation cheap, we don't have a problem with copies unless they are trying to pass them off as the original artist. A large percentage of the glass pieces in this thread are copies. The problem comes when you stick a Roor or Mobius label onto something made in China. That is considered counterfeiting and is not allowed here. Mods will usually delete something like that if they see it.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, and look deeper if you see something you like with a counterfeit logo on it in it's main pic, because often there is an option to order one without the logo...at least that's the case with a lot of DHGate (as well as other) sellers I've seen.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is it kosher to buy a DHGate version?
I need to stop looking at this rig.
confirmed it is the same if not better
That does not help, I think I should just get it and stop the FOMO!
I keep telling myself to wait for it to go on sale.
and look deeper
And find out that my so-called counterfeit is made in China in the same factory as the American company claiming to have US-made glass...there are shonky fuckers wherever a dollar is to be made.

Top Bottom