• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
That was the impression I got from the majority of the vape community all over the intertubes, that klein recyclers didn't function well with vaporizers because the function wasn't there with the resistance/slower inhale of a vape. That's why I never bought one.
I'm not looking to buy a klein recycler anytime soon, but this characterization would depend on the vape, no? My woodscents has a lot of draw restriction so I imagine it would perform similarly to Les' first video. My P80 meanwhile has a wide open airflow and performs very well with rips as opposed to sips.

I'm not disagreeing or trying to start an argument, I just don't think this particular recycler is performing poorly due to anything about vapes--it just looks like a bad design to me. The recycling inlets are way too high.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The recycling inlets are way too high.

They are the same in mine, the holes are “HIGH”, to aid in filling up the UPPER chamber, then when your draw is finished, assuming you drew hard enough, the now FULL upper chamber drains down, it’s a neat effect. I don’t have enough lung power to draw that hard for that long to fill the upper chamber on mine, so it’s too much work for me. Thus the restriction of your device does play a role. Perhaps they work better as designed for a combustion bowl, with way less restriction. The Klein Recycler design has been around for some time, I believe they figured out the proper placement of the water hole inlets….

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
They are the same in mine, the holes are “HIGH”, to aid in filling up the UPPER chamber, then when your draw is finished, assuming you drew hard enough, the now FULL upper chamber drains down, it’s a neat effect. I don’t have enough lung power to draw that hard for that long to fill the upper chamber on mine, so it’s too much work for me. Thus the restriction of your device does play a role. Perhaps they work better as designed for a combustion bowl, with way less restriction. The Klein Recycler design has been around for some time, I believe they figured out the proper placement of the water hole inlets….
Yeah maybe for combustion. My point was mostly that saying “Klein incyclers don’t work with vaporizers” is probably not accurate, as quite a few vapes don’t add much restriction relative to a bowl designed for combustion. Whether it works for you and your vapes is another question, but I don’t really like recyclers that’s only function after you pull a bowl/slide out so this one doesn’t look like a design I would personally consider very effective.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
that klein recyclers didn't function well with vaporizers
I'm not looking to buy a klein recycler anytime soon, but this characterization would depend on the vape
The Klein Recycler design has been around for some time, I believe they figured out the proper placement of the water hole inlets

I have to point out, that you guys are speaking too broadly, because you were talking about a Torus style Klein incycler, not Klein recyclers in general... And for the record as I said, the one that I bought, does not have the holes too high, they are in the middle of the funnel (there is one higher hole just so you can fully drain the piece when emptying water) though it still requires a lot of airflow to recycle fully and depends on the vape being used as I said... Like any water piece design, no two are created equal, there are so many different versions made by different manufacturers... Other style Klein recyclers can work great with a variety of vapes and are not as tricky with the airflow and function and water levels... Like remember that other one I have, that is only incycler for the drain, but the top is an outer uptake tube, not quite a klein because of the shape of the vortex funnel, but it does work great with most everything I have, and there are many kleins that are full recyclers with no in cycling for the funnel or the drain, they can be very effective without the same problems that the ones we are discussing now suffer from... I was always skeptical about the design, though since they are popular I was curious, I'm glad I finally got one I am happy with, for its unique style and price etc, but yes I am seeing as I said that it does not work with most vapes for the airflow, though I need to try it for dabbing!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm not looking to buy a klein recycler anytime soon, but this characterization would depend on the vape, no? My woodscents has a lot of draw restriction so I imagine it would perform similarly to Les' first video. My P80 meanwhile has a wide open airflow and performs very well with rips as opposed to sips.

I'm not disagreeing or trying to start an argument, I just don't think this particular recycler is performing poorly due to anything about vapes--it just looks like a bad design to me. The recycling inlets are way too high.

Even with high wide-open airflow vapes like my Flowerpot, I would still have the same issue. The recycler function would only happen when I cleared the thing.

Of course most of these would probably be fine for dabbing, I would assume.

Ramahs,

beluga808

FC members, I need your help.
I'm looking for a new 18mm glass piece for my Couchlog and CC Atlas (not received yet). Ideally from Europe or dhgate.
I would like to keep a good amount of water in there (also to get some weight to prevent tipping over), so I thought this could be something for me. What do you think?

I'm wondering if this type of diffusor is good for vaping flower or should I look for something else?

beluga808,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

FC members, I need your help.
I'm looking for a new 18mm glass piece for my Couchlog and CC Atlas (not received yet). Ideally from Europe or dhgate.
I would like to keep a good amount of water in there (also to get some weight to prevent tipping over), so I thought this could be something for me. What do you think?

I'm wondering if this type of diffusor is good for vaping flower or should I look for something else?

Yeah I would say look for something else, if you search for tornado, you will find people discussing this piece, I think consensus has been more negative, but you could try it, may be good for you... I will say that is a great seller with very fast shipping at least!

More expensive, but I would say something like this is better, if you want vortex recycler, just need to use a 14 to 18 mm drop-down adapter, or you can get this piece without the recycler... And this was another one I think looks quite good, though I have not tried it like the other two, it is much cheaper...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Many have regretted buying that vortex job.:2c:
Big ol Matrix sidecar is heavy and wide...and cheap,
Or with a different mouthpiece,
Finally...big bertha FC-UFO, allows whips or different mouthpieces too,
And all 18mm joints, so that is good as I do not like dropdowns as adapters for flower vaping!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Big ol Matrix sidecar is heavy and wide...and cheap,

I have to agree on this one. I've had one for years, and it was my DD for a long time. I liked it enough that when I broke the first one in the first year, I re-bought a second one (still have that one).

I used it with portable electronic vapes, with my Dynavaps, and I used it with my Flowerpot Vrod for a long time. I think it's great for it's price, slightly depending on who you get one from (different DHGate sellers sell the same model, and their dimensions and perks are all slightly different.

It's still my preferred glass piece to use with my Woodscents logs.

For my current daily drivers, I have a couple newer pieces that I use more these days (a bong that I like to use with my flowerpot, and a dab rig), but they cost significantly more. But still, I would replace my matrix sidecar if I broke it again, and I highly recommend it to someone that wants a very functional piece and don't want to spend much more.

beluga808

Thanks for your replies... I have the mobius sidecar in 14mm. It's a nice piece. I also own and use this one a lot, but the Couchlog MP would sit better in a 18mm joint and Atlas will need 18mm as well. Drop down from 14 to 18 could also be an option, but the ones I received from dhgate once added a lot of air restriction and were really thin glass. If anyone had good experiences with dhgate drop downs please guide me to the right product :)
Otherwise I might need a mobius sidecar again. This time the 18mm version :)

beluga808,
Reactions: LesPlenty

beluga808

@beluga808 I say get a bong you like and if it is tippy build you own base stand for it, then you can do all sorts of crazy shit!
Thanks man! I saw your post already in the DIY thread. The scoop is definitely on my list :D

Edit: I found a promising drop down adapter. A bit more expensive than the usual ones, but I'm happy as long as it works properly.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Edit: I found a promising drop down adapter. A bit more expensive than the usual ones, but I'm happy as long as it works properly.

Yeah that is the good kind of drop-down adapter, however Sunshine store is not so quick to ship, though they are good, I recommend buying from allaccessary or if you want to buy two at a time GlassManufacturers (although they might not be as even as AA) the do fit a lot!

And yeah, I've said it before, but I am really not a fan of the matrix percs for vaping at all, not such a fan of that top down dewar joint, and I hate those flared mouthpieces they all have... Sold mine so long ago (I had relied on an inline to honeycomb rig is that settled in to be the best function way back when before I fell down this rabbit hole again!)

beluga808

Thanks for the additional infos snacks, I appreciate it! I'm not in a hurry and I can wait for a period of time as long as quality is good. If circumstances changes, I know which stores to check ;)

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the additional infos snacks, I appreciate it! I'm not in a hurry and I can wait for a period of time as long as quality is good. If circumstances changes, I know which stores to check ;)

Yeah, I actually think allaccessary has better quality than SunshineStore actually, I never got SS drop-down, but I have other stuff from them, adapters, they are not as nice as the drop-down and adapters I have from AA

beluga808

Yeah, I actually think allaccessary has better quality than SunshineStore actually, I never got SS drop-down, but I have other stuff from them, adapters, they are not as nice as the drop-down and adapters I have from AA
Thanks for that. Ordered one from AA as well now. It's crazy how they can ship for free regarding the value.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for that. Ordered one from AA as well now. It's crazy how they can ship for free regarding the value.

Yeah, most DHG sellers ship for free honestly, most of the ones I am buying anyway, SS have always charged for shipping, so you have to factor it into the total price, but they don't even ship that quick and like I said the quality isn't particularly incredible... So for accessories and adapters especially, that is why I am always recommending AA and GS :tup:

Edit to Add:
Oh hey GooRoo finally added color three-piece bubblers to the site, discounted too!
Screenshot-20220523-115128.png

Screenshot-20220523-115144.png

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Yeah, most DHG sellers ship for free honestly, most of the ones I am buying anyway, SS have always charged for shipping, so you have to factor it into the total price, but they don't even ship that quick and like I said the quality isn't particularly incredible... So for accessories and adapters especially, that is why I am always recommending AA and GS :tup:

Edit to Add:
Oh hey GooRoo finally added color three-piece bubblers to the site, discounted too!
Screenshot-20220523-115128.png

Screenshot-20220523-115144.png

Well, hell.

All I can say is, if you're thinking about it, go for it. These are fine bubblers...even plain... =sniff= 😞=sniff=

Top Bottom