Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, guys, I need to stop, and just enjoy the bounty lol certainly time to get rid of some too... but I know you all love it and are living vicariously through me! Wishin' y'all wealth

Also I was wrong, if anything Biao inline is indeed a larger diameter can than GooRoo too, slightly, and the glass certainly is thick. My judgment is getting jaded at this point :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Also I was wrong, if anything Biao inline is indeed a larger diameter can than GooRoo too, slightly, and the glass certainly is thick. My judgment is getting jaded at this point :lol:
I don't buy glass stock, I just buy finished glass pieces, but from my perspective it seems that glass is available to the makers in standard and common sizes. They can certainly choose between grades or thickness of the stock as we often seen vendors who always ship thicker glass (like Steven) or thinner glass (like Kathy or Sunshine), but the sizes of the cans seem to be standards. Most of my pieces seem to have a girth of 50mm, like the D series (D020, D022, etc) or the Rattlecan from Yingmin5. Then there are the 65mm cans like the FC-187 or the GooRoo pieces I have recently purchased the HD3 Piece and the Large Inline. The one glass piece I have larger than these in girth is the FC-UFO which is 75mm.

Once you get smaller than 50mm there seems to be more variety in sizes for pieces like Ash Catchers and other smaller pieces so I don't think options are so limited, but I don't really know. A lot of the smaller stuff is likely hand blown so it can be any size.

The pieces I have used as examples here are pieces I have so I could measure them myself.

And yes, @Shit Snacks , I do get a vicarious thrill from your quite broad purchasing style so please keep it up... :lol:

jbm

So I just got off the phone for the third day straight calling Gooroo for any information on the order I placed 18 days ago. I have yet to hear anything from them. I have left my name, phone and order number and a request to call me back. Nobody's picked up for days, just a recording. The photographer must be running the customer service department.

EDIT: I just wrote them an email asking for some update on the order status. Keep in mind that they haven’t even acknowledged or confirmed my request, 18 days later. I’m not complaining about how long it takes, I get that it’s the holiday season and all. But if I eventually open a package and get the stock piece with decals and the holes on the top of the in-line I’m not going to be happy. At all. What I’m complaining about is the lack of customer service. Had I known this was going to happen I probably just would have lived with the decals.

Edit: I got a reply saying that they’re busy, my piece is being made now, and apologizing for the lack of communication.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I don't buy glass stock, I just buy finished glass pieces, but from my perspective it seems that glass is available to the makers in standard and common sizes. They can certainly choose between grades or thickness of the stock as we often seen vendors who always ship thicker glass (like Steven) or thinner glass (like Kathy or Sunshine), but the sizes of the cans seem to be standards. Most of my pieces seem to have a girth of 50mm, like the D series (D020, D022, etc) or the Rattlecan from Yingmin5. Then there are the 65mm cans like the FC-187 or the GooRoo pieces I have recently purchased the HD3 Piece and the Large Inline. The one glass piece I have larger than these in girth is the FC-UFO which is 75mm.

Sorry but it is not as simple as this, since I have bought such a variety of pieces from such a variety of sellers, I can tell you that just does not seem to be the case at all lol you're right about the D020 style can and maybe this large Biao can, but certainly not GooRoo it is totally different I can tell by looking at it, and like I said the size is slightly different but not that exact, GooRoo if anything are only outsourcing the actual joints pretty sure, the rest is made by them in Portland so I would be the same stock from China? It does not look the same at all in person... Also you mentioned Steven's glass being thicker than Kathy or Sunshine, which is also not my experience at all, the thickness of the glass can vary piece to piece regardless of the seller (remember I was praising DGC Glass for the super thick quality of the milk blue straight spiked tube I got, however the big blue baked potato I just got from them is not as thick as I thought it would, though it is solid, color glass is of course a factor, but looking at their other pieces, each one is different, it's not all from the same stock of thick glass or whatever... So I don't think those statements in particular hold true?

Once you get smaller than 50mm there seems to be more variety in sizes for pieces like Ash Catchers and other smaller pieces so I don't think options are so limited, but I don't really know. A lot of the smaller stuff is likely hand blown so it can be any size.

Yeah I think that's the case with some larger stuff too, I just don't think these generalizations are necessarily true, not that they're necessarily untrue either lol

The pieces I have used as examples here are pieces I have so I could measure them myself.

Yeah there are molds and handmade stuff, and more probably, we don't really know everything, but yeah certainly for the pieces you have with you that holds true for you! I don't know if any of it really matters anyway, standard sizes

And yes, @Shit Snacks , I do get a vicarious thrill from your quite broad purchasing style so please keep it up... :lol:

My pleasure and my bane, don't you encourage me anymore! :rofl:

So I just got off the phone for the third day straight calling Gooroo for any information on the order I placed 18 days ago. I have yet to hear anything from them. I have left my name, phone and order number and a request to call me back. Nobody's picked up for days, just a recording. The photographer must be running the customer service department.

Wow I've never had a problem, they respond to my emails within a day or two, and have always answered the phone when I called... Hope you can get it sorted swiftly!

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Shit Snacks suggested this and this for a new piece. Before I was using a steven stereo matrix but that kinda disappointed me. I've also had a UFO perc, a single matrix perc, some other wacky percs in recent memory. Found all of them meh. I'll probably be getting a Qaroma soon, so I'd like to hear some suggestions.

Shit Snacks

Surprise arrival today since tracking was not scanned I guess, little RBR!
Ahh so now that the BF sales have kicked in on DHgate, I'm once again tempted for this RBR now as low as it can go probably, $82 in the end, it is only 6.8 inches, so a little shorter than Biao and in a different style, I think I like that it has a regular circ perc instead of a matrix... That along with the small size should make it better as a flavor savor recycler, right? Look how pretty:

View attachment 14591

Hmm I know I know I didn't want to spend this much on one dab rig for myself like I could justify for a flower rig, however it is a pretty great price for a colorful RBR like this, and it's got that cool etched glass... This is the same place that made my aquatic rig btw so I also know they are legit quality...
Well I discovered another coupon code that was $12 off $69, hidden for some reason instead of the default $7 off $49 and $13 off $99 in the app, "BLACKFRIDAYDH12OFF" added at checkout... Every little bit helps!
So yeah for now I went ahead and ordered the pretty little RBR above for only $77:freak:

Clean quality and function testing in the mirror after washing! Except they accidentally sent me the wrong style, without the etching on the upper clear can of the glass:
PXL_20211210_234344319.jpg

Not a big deal, only a little disappointed, otherwise it is a very nice piece and well made, I'll have to get another photo to demonstrate the size lol Anyway the seller is great, refunding me $6 for the mistake, so just over $70 shipped for a nice little unique color RBR!

I really need to get the hang of using it haha, tried three dabs, two with water fully filling the blue bottom chamber, because it seems like it wasn't recycling when I had a little less filled, but now maybe I have too much for the chug? If I put less it pulls very smooth and nice though it doesn't seem to recycle into the other chamber?? The balance of water level and draw is just tricky for me, not what I'm used to with other recyclers, hot start torch dabbing with quartz banger and bubble cap... Possible that this should be a piece for other pieces!

Likun

What do y'all think about these pieces. I'm still looking for a new piece after owning only a D020. Mainly to be used with T80, Enano or Mighty. Should fir a cork+whip in the mouthpiece. Cloud production is more important than flavor to me.

#1 https://www.dhgate.com/product/35cm...ce_id=&skuid=758498670777581570#mfavit-5-null
#2 https://www.dhgate.com/product/wort...21162939231735814#s2-16-1;searl|2236519939:17
#3 https://www.dhgate.com/product/the-...907332009713537024#s4-9-1;searl|2179164508:10
#4 https://www.dhgate.com/product/10-q...T...1T|0|0|newes.#s4-18-1;searl|2179164508:19

SixStringToker

Naked member
@Likun That first one with the natty neck is a must have for any serious glass collection, imo. Simple function with good volume; it'll give you great flavor and cooling as well as good visibility of your vapor. The others seem decent, just not my style. The last one with the fritted disc and tornado perc probably has a pretty high draw restriction.

I really need to get the hang of using it haha, tried three dabs, two with water fully filling the blue bottom chamber, because it seems like it wasn't recycling when I had a little less filled, but now maybe I have too much for the chug? If I put less it pulls very smooth and nice though it doesn't seem to recycle into the other chamber?? The balance of water level and draw is just tricky
I've only had one RBR clone that recycled well (long since broken). The others that I've tried all sound like the one you're describing. My current one, a heady from dhgate, looks pretty but has crap function. The only obvious difference in the one that worked well is that it had three spaced ?ribs? on the downstem, which I think helped extend the stacking.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

What do y'all think about these pieces. I'm still looking for a new piece after owning only a D020. Mainly to be used with T80, Enano or Mighty. Should fir a cork+whip in the mouthpiece. Cloud production is more important than flavor to me.

#1 https://www.dhgate.com/product/35cm...ce_id=&skuid=758498670777581570#mfavit-5-null

Yeah dude, this is the one, the perk will be smooth without sacrificing flavor, nice chamber to milk up... You said on reddit this is the one you are going for! ;)

This one is not good, to have a honeycomb without an inline below it, it is going to chug more and only use the holes in the honeycomb that are closer to the down stem... Unfortunately that is most pieces on DHgate that use honeycomb!

The fountain perk should be solid, but it's not going to be as nice as the natty neck's FOL perc, and this piece is pretty small, I think there are nicer options for this style jet perk, but yeah I think that ball is silly, I feel like it's trying to be like a mini egg above the perk, but I don't know how effective, this particular one at least does not seem worth getting to me?

Yeah same comments is on the other honeycomb one, without inline stem line below the honeycomb it's just not going to work well, I don't know about the fritted disc but I'm not sure how much I trust China with those anyway...

I've only had one RBR clone that recycled well (long since broken). The others that I've tried all sound like the one you're describing. My current one, a heady from dhgate, looks pretty but has crap function. The only obvious difference in the one that worked well is that it had three spaced ?ribs? on the downstem, which I think helped extend the stacking.

Oh cool, so it had like upline ribbing in the perc? Yeah I know the function is solid now that I've got the hang of it, easier if I set it down on the table to keep things level, practicing my draw before I place the dab, so I get good recycling flow, which continues once I add the dab and cap, seems to be doing a good job of cooling the vapor with strong flavor shining through... Because everything is so small, the cyclone vortex chamber is small but it does work and create a nice little twister! Another thing that is different is how this one has a circ perc instead of a matrix perc, I think that gives it a little more chug to get going, a little trickier to make sure I have the smooth flow for the proper recycling, however I think the result is better flavor less diffusion??

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks Oh I didn't realize it's you. Yeah I'll definitely go for that one. Have you tried to reduce shipping costs yourself? I sent them a message, still waiting for reply though.

I did it with another seller, who had listed free shipping in the description, but then for some reason had it charged... That was my plan to order it this way from this seller if I eventually did, I have not ordered anything from the seller before though, others here have, but yeah I don't know if they have the fastest shipping or how responsive they are by messaging... That's why I suggested ordering it, then messaging them to consult on the order, to adjust the price and then you will pay, that might get them to see your message and respond easier than just sending them a message before ordering because either way you're going to have to order first before they can adjust the price for you (if you're using the app just exit when it gets to the payment page, then you will have a message with a link to pay or just in your order section and option to pay there, instead of having to pay when you order the full price with shipping) hopefully they come through, but please let us know, good luck!

Likun

I did it with another seller, who had listed free shipping in the description, but then for some reason had it charged... That was my plan to order it this way from this seller if I eventually did, I have not ordered anything from the seller before though, others here have, but yeah I don't know if they have the fastest shipping or how responsive they are by messaging... That's why I suggested ordering it, then messaging them to consult on the order, to adjust the price and then you will pay, that might get them to see your message and respond easier than just sending them a message before ordering because either way you're going to have to order first before they can adjust the price for you (if you're using the app just exit when it gets to the payment page, then you will have a message with a link to pay or just in your order section and option to pay there, instead of having to pay when you order the full price with shipping) hopefully they come through, but please let us know, good luck!
Well so I just wanted to place my order just to see the store seems to be shut down? No more items at all available.
So what's gonna be the best alternative?

jbm

So my inline bubbler arrived from Gooroo. Really beautiful piece, I see why you all love it.

EXCEPT

there was this stuff on the neck:

IMG_2406.jpg

At first I thought it was in the glass, but it appears to be on the outside of the neck just below the mouthpiece. I put a piece of paper towel in there to make it easier to see (I obviously don't work at Gooroo.) ISO doesn't take it off. Hot soapy water doesn't take it off. I DM'd them on IG, and have an email in to them, but quite frankly I'm sick of dealing with these people. I don't feel like leaving voicemails for days. I no longer think the photographer is running the customer service, I don't think anyone is running the customer service. Anybody has any ideas, let me know. I'm loath to use anything abrasive, as I don't want to scratch the glass. I could send it back but then I have to wait god knows how long to get a new one.

Last edited:

jasp3r

So my inline bubbler arrived from Gooroo. Really beautiful piece, I see why you all love it.

EXCEPT

View attachment 15283

At first I thought it was in the glass, but it appears to be on the outside of the neck just below the mouthpiece. I put a piece of paper towel in there to make it easier to see (I obviously don't work at Gooroo.) ISO doesn't take it off. Hot soapy water doesn't take it off. I DM'd them on IG, and have an email in to them, but quite frankly I'm sick of dealing with these people. I don't feel like leaving voicemails for days. I no longer think the photographer is running the customer service, I don't think anyone is running the customer service. Anybody has any ideas, let me know. I'm loath to use anything abrasive, as I don't want to scratch the glass. I could send it back but then I have to wait god knows how long to get a new one.
Oh wow, looks like something went wrong with the blowing and something got scorched/ changed colors? I can't imagine they wouldn't take care of you. Try to call later at like 4-8pm EST and you should get it worked out. Ask for Clarissa (is her name I think) she will get you squared away in terms of a replacement.

For the time being, you could put some orings around it and make it look like your own! That's what I did with my first inline from Gooroo !

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

EXCEPT

View attachment 15283

Yeah, give them a chance to make it right. Given the circumstances I think you can even expect the replacement to ship before the return arrives: they are cool like that and Clarisa (one S) is great as @jasp3r said. Customer service-wise your unfortunate experience seems like the outlier, not to discount your disappointment or anything. Also I love my Large Inline so I hope you end up with a clean one without more fuss than a return label

jbm

Yeah, give them a chance to make it right. Given the circumstances I think you can even expect the replacement to ship before the return arrives: they are cool like that and Clarisa (one S) is great as @jasp3r said.
Ok, I just got off the phone with her, or at least I think it was her. They’re sending a return label and as soon as UPS gets it for shipment they’ll make another and send it out. I just tried scrubbing it off with iso and a scrubber sponge. No luck. But then again I shouldn’t be trying to get some weird bloody-looking substance off a bubbler I just got. I really hope I’m not waiting another 2 weeks, I was looking forward to using this thing.

Shit Snacks

Yeah @jbm they should take care of you, that looks like maybe part of the logo material, a baked enamel which is why it won't come off... If not a burn mark on the glass itself? Sorry you have not had a good experience with them!

Well so I just wanted to place my order just to see the store seems to be shut down? No more items at all available.
So what's gonna be the best alternative?

Damn dude, that fucking sucks, all of a sudden, you should have ordered months ago when you first asked about it and I suggested them, who knows if it would have worked then though... Yeah nothing else quite like that unfortunately either.

Are you still interested in this one I had shared for you a while back? You could even use it without filling the top perk at all, so it would just add a little extra vapor path cooling, but you could still milk it up maybe even more so than a straight tube for that reason, and you get a nice simple inline perc (shower head style facing down instead of fountain head facing up, which actually will be better for milking and adding a little draw restriction to the tetra in particular)

Otherwise this is almost like my inline to honeycomb, which is great for milking smooth hits, although male joints so you need that female to female, or whatever, and I don't know if you like the critters in there, but there is a large variety like this or this, but make sure it has the wild stemline perk beneath the honeycomb for best use of the honeycomb ... Like this or this one or this one too

So if you're going for a male joint I still think this one is going to be pretty sick function, even with fountain head, the Swiss holes will add a little more restriction and cooling, also milk up nice...

Here are some decent looking color accented shower head rigs from a good seller, like this one or this one or this one or this one is an upline perc shower head actually... All should be great for milking up with the tetra and nano!

Otherwise yeah if you can swing it, go for the GooRoo large inline or 3piece, or better yet the TAG modular super slit donut honestly! Or if you would rather something not modular, TAG also has this nice looking shower head and this nice looking inline...

And side note somebody look at this crazy thing with the three pillars:
Screenshot_20211216-150841.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom