• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Initial impression- I hate the colors, but looks like I would like the function. I favor a simple perc, small narrow can, minimal diffusion, easy to clean.... checks a lot of boxes.

Then I took a closer look, this piece is completely worthless to me. No joint, just an old school bubbler with embedded bowl. This is a smoking tool and not for a vaporist.

Glorg

I just want to add that a lot of the pieces I’m seeing in this thread are at or above the price of buying rigs off better local glass blowers, for me I can find rigs by guys like mastahglass and many others, I use dripglass and culturerising generally but again that’s local ish to me. My karmaline jammer from mike d glass cost me as much as some biaos and the quality is significantly better. Just a suggestion to check your local scene too with how prices in the import glass game have escalated in the last few years.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just want to add that a lot of the pieces I’m seeing in this thread are at or above the price of buying rigs off better local glass blowers, for me I can find rigs by guys like mastahglass and many others, I use dripglass and culturerising generally but again that’s local ish to me. My karmaline jammer from mike d glass cost me as much as some biaos and the quality is significantly better. Just a suggestion to check your local scene too with how prices in the import glass game have escalated in the last few years.

I wish I knew where to start for that, most stuff I see in shops is all rip-offs lol I've gotten some amazing deals here on some very high quality glass... Do you have any photos, links, location, pricing more specifically to share?? This thread is really long, some more expensive more US made type stuff has found its way in especially recently, but there is generally more super cheap china stuff being shared and bought throughout the long life of the thread?

Glorg

I wish I knew where to start for that, most stuff I see in shops is all rip-offs lol I've gotten some amazing deals here on some very high quality glass... Do you have any photos, links, location, pricing more specifically to share?? This thread is really long, some more expensive more US made type stuff has found its way in especially recently, but there is generally more super cheap china stuff being shared and bought throughout the long life of the thread?

I will try to get more specifics but my advice is to follow either artists on Instagram or the heady shops, for instance I can easily score a greenbelt glass bubbler for much less then the keith herring rigs, I mean I got a heady dirkdigglar ( on a flash deal though ) for the same listed price as that Keith bubbler. The problem is most of the shops have terrible websites and artists will often just randomly post a solid rig for cheap and sell through dms so it’s hard to link what I’m seeing right now. One guy I plan on getting a piece from is fluid
https://fluidglass.store/ These are a little beyond the price but again like a small tube from fluid in on par with some calibear rigs and I’d go fluid all day.

Glorg

I get your point, but those prices are way more than most China glass. Double in a lot of cases. I'm not saying it isn't worth it, I'm just saying for the most part it is out of my price range. The 2 most expensive pieces I have are from Goo Roo.

True for sure which is why I also might be jaded seeing sale prices pop up but for example a pulsar stemline is 140usd on aqualabs ( also a solid site to check random glass) and a fluid is 200$ range and you can get him to customize the size and such on request, to me that’s worth the difference but I also understand, or someone like sealettuce is cheaper even. The reason I started leaning this way was more with how crazy biao prices jumped up and how much people started dropping on his customs vs checking some of these guys. For example a mastahglass single uptake is the same price as some custom biaos rbrs. I love this thread btw and I’m a crafts maker too (furniture) hence my bias likely to searching local makers 😁 but I have a hearty import collection too.
This is a terrible screenshot but this is cheaper for me to get then a basic grav or mjarsenal brand rig hopefully that shows what I mean a bit more clearly, edit again those are greenbelt glass.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Earlier today I posted a request for info on local blowers on my state's thread. I just don't know any local blowers and I would love to find some even if just to check them out. I might even be able to get some broken pieces repaired...

Shit Snacks

I will try to get more specifics but my advice is to follow either artists on Instagram or the heady shops, for instance I can easily score a greenbelt glass bubbler for much less then the keith herring rigs, I mean I got a heady dirkdigglar ( on a flash deal though ) for the same listed price as that Keith bubbler.

Oh okay, yeah that's still a more expensive than most of what is shared here though, and what people are usually looking for here, those Keith Herring rigs were not a typical share for this thread at all... There is a separate heady glass thread though too!

The problem is most of the shops have terrible websites and artists will often just randomly post a solid rig for cheap and sell through dms so it’s hard to link what I’m seeing right now. One guy I plan on getting a piece from is fluid
https://fluidglass.store/ These are a little beyond the price but again like a small tube from fluid in on par with some calibear rigs and I’d go fluid all day.

Oh yeah I would say these are definitely on par with CaliBear if not better, Greek Glass too, this seems more like GooRoo and Licit Glass style/pricing... Not like the typical China fair from DHgate that is shared here most often?

This one looks awesome but it is not cheap to me at all, though likely a very fair price:
Screenshot_20211220-144723.png

True for sure which is why I also might be jaded seeing sale prices pop up but for example a pulsar stemline is 140usd on aqualabs ( also a solid site to check random glass) and a fluid is 200$ range and you can get him to customize the size and such on request, to me that’s worth the difference but I also understand, or someone like sealettuce is cheaper even.

That is awesome that fluid can customize, I'll have to look up sea lettuce... Yeah the only Instagram blower I've really been following for the good prices was Jeremy of Smokey Mountain Glass where I got my heady whale from and he is not local to me at all lol Most of the cool stuff I see on IG, local or not, is super heady beautiful but also super crazy expensive!

Haven't checked out aqua labs in a long time, got a bent glass mouthpiece from them once, but yeah I don't consider $140 to be cheap generally, though it could be a good price for glass, but I would want a sale of course lol

The reason I started leaning this way was more with how crazy biao prices jumped up and how much people started dropping on his customs vs checking some of these guys. For example a mastahglass single uptake is the same price as some custom biaos rbrs. I love this thread btw and I’m a crafts maker too (furniture) hence my bias likely to searching local makers 😁 but I have a hearty import collection too.

Yeah but Biao is certainly on the upper end of cost and workmanship, like CaliBear/CCG, also the wait to get one of his pieces from China is super long, but I did get a great deal on my large bent neck I think, even though it's not an ideal piece per se... Yeah he charges a lot for his fancy custom RBR type things, I would not call those cheap at all, so if you can find something similar for a similar price locally, yeah I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to do that if they were in the market for a piece like that... I was able to go much cheaper for my own little RBR from fashion glass, who also do nice work and are not necessarily cheap?

I definitely have that bias as well and I am really glad I have found a few small time workers to make me some nice heady pieces in the past year or two, the imports are part of the collection for practicality, yeah GooRoo also really change the collection and now TAG which I can't believe I ignored for so long lol even though that is still imports...

This is a terrible screenshot but this is cheaper for me to get then a basic grav or mjarsenal brand rig hopefully that shows what I mean a bit more clearly, edit again those are greenbelt glass.

Yeah I think Grav are overpriced and mostly unappealing for me, MJA I actually know someone whose brother is one of the owners, they are good people and seem like unique little products that they make of good quality and effectiveness...?

I do not consider those in the same league as a lot of the stuff we share here though, like what I buy from DGCglass, RadiantGlass, SmokingBong, Glass99, Lumin88/Yingmin5, are all much much cheaper and can be really good quality, although the types of pieces are all going to be different, but like just pointing out that difference... This is the cheap glass thread, which is certainly a relative term, all around!

Shit Snacks

Anything over $100 really should go in the heady glass thread cause it ain't cheap...glass is consumable for a lot of medical users and artistry does not enter the equation...why a lot of people call them water tools.

Well Heady doesn't necessarily just mean expensive though? Like the stuff from Licit Glass it was pretty expensive but not at all Heady imo... This just tends to be our main glass thread, huh? lol

Speaking back to the conversation on the upline rigs, I found this video of the GooRoo (not heady, but not cheap either... Hmmm) seems to function quite nicely!

Texus

I'm with you @Shit Snacks on TAG. Just grabbed your recent rec of the simple can bubbler that can take a hose or other 18mm male glass piece. Great synergy with the Herborizer.

I'll disagree on Grav. There is a reason they Upline Bubblers are one of very few glass pieces CH sells. Synergy with B-2 is stunning. Slightly harder pull means you can really get thick dense milky hits.

Shit Snacks

I'm with you @Shit Snacks on TAG. Just grabbed your recent rec of the simple can bubbler that can take a hose or other 18mm male glass piece. Great synergy with the Herborizer.

Nice! Yeah even 25% off it's still an amazing deal, such a practical piece, of all the stuff I've been buying, it is my go-to now for the heavies in particular... Also liking the look of that super slit froth diffuser I posted the other day that they also have, though I do not need it now! That's putting it mildly lol

I'll disagree on Grav. There is a reason they Upline Bubblers are one of very few glass pieces CH sells. Synergy with B-2 is stunning. Slightly harder pull means you can really get thick dense milky hits.

Yeah it seems like they do have some unique pieces and were probably involved in their design, upline brand on particular (but to me it seems like this GooRoo one performs better, but they have other upline like that little bubbler that I think looks really cool...) But honestly part of why I said that is because @FlyingLow seemed to suggest that his was a bit defective and at that price I feel like it should be better, I don't know I like the style of the GooRoo better, more handmade, really thick glass, and a little unique, if I'm going to pay over $100 for a glass piece... That's just me though!

Cannabiker

Oh yeah I would say these are definitely on par with CaliBear if not better, Greek Glass too, this seems more like GooRoo and Licit Glass style/pricing... Not like the typical China fair from DHgate that is shared here most often?

This one looks awesome but it is not cheap to me at all, though likely a very fair price:
Screenshot_20211220-144723.png
Yup, I just picked up a piece from Licit that's a really close match to that. Your encyclopedic knowledge of glassware is impressive.

IMG_3893_small.JPG

Shit Snacks

Yup, I just picked up a piece from Licit that's a really close match to that. Your encyclopedic knowledge of glassware is impressive.

Oh I did not even realize they would have one just like the one I was posting, I was thinking based on the larger bent neck pieces, amazing! And thank you, I really do have a strong memory no matter how much I seem to vape lol learned so much just recently!

delicatebunting

And this tall modular double honeycomb is also very cheap:
Screenshot-20210826-235221.png

This one is not good, to have a honeycomb without an inline below it, it is going to chug more and only use the holes in the honeycomb that are closer to the down stem... Unfortunately that is most pieces on DHgate that use honeycomb!

I've been swindled!!

pjSnUPq.png

And it only took 108 days to show up :doh:

Starting to come around to the Double Gridded Stem Tube.

The double-honeycomb and the special perc fab egg glass are whatever, not a huge fan of either.

Shit Snacks

I've been swindled!!

:o:uhoh::\:disgust::goon:sorry my dude, I should have posted that disclaimer about the honeycombs when I linked to that piece, that was totally irresponsible of me...

only took 108 days to show up

Wow yeah that is so long, impressively long, but in one piece!

Starting to come around to the Double Gridded Stem Tube.

Funny, as I was thinking I might sell mine, since my Biao bent neck single gridded one finally showed up, but I'll have to use it again to be sure bc it has a narrower tube which I think may be a bit more effective though I like the mouthpiece on the bent neck much better...

The double-honeycomb and the special perc fab egg glass are whatever, not a huge fan of either.

An well, they weren't too much money though, right? That purple one we thought'd be so fun, I wonder if the egg detracts from the special perc, I found a few others with a perc like that now, some of them smaller and simpler, better way to try it out perhaps... But maybe they're just not that great lol and yes such a shame about that double honeycomb, not being useful despite being modular? It is so unique though, nothing else I've seen like that, and that mouthpiece, hopefully it can offer some use!

Back on the cheap risky suggestions, here are some eBay finds:

This simple inverted shower head, with some blue color, but it's a little small only 8 inches tall? $42
Screenshot_20211220-220742.png

This simple tree perc, no slits just open on the bottom but they bend into a squid sort of shape that I have not seen before? Some milky purple color, 9 inches tall, only $27
Screenshot_20211220-222353.png

This floating klein recycler looks nice to me... $55
Screenshot_20211220-222822.png

This wild spinning DNA rigs, but I have not seen one in a milk blue color like this before, reasonable price... $80
Screenshot_20211220-222851.png

Aaand this peyote pillar, pretty tall large piece, I suppose a good deal at $90 free shipping... in the US for all of these!
Screenshot_20211220-223027.png
Yeah this is Phoenix Glass resold, they also have this heady klein incycler we've seen from them before... I like the look of this big one:
Screenshot_20211220-225733.png

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
But honestly part of why I said that is because @FlyingLow seemed to suggest that his was a bit defective and at that price I feel like it should be better, I don't know I like the style of the GooRoo better, more handmade, really thick glass, and a little unique, if I'm going to pay over $100 for a glass piece... That's just me though!
I can be more descriptive.
I really love this style perc more than expected.
My piece is not at pictured in the ad though, and that is the flaw. My mouthpiece connects to the can below where the decal is. It is way too low, as any water pulled into the upper chamber gets pulled up the low mounted stem.

The picture in the advertisement has the mouthpiece attaching at the top of the can, well out of the splash zone as it should be.

Regarding value, I think this piece - if done correctly - would be a steal when it is on sale, but I admit I would not have jumped on it at the $179 retail price.

Top Bottom