Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Looks like great quality, I've got one showing up from Licit today also.

Looks to be very well made, welds are done really well. Everything is symmetrical also, nothing wonky. Excuse the crappy pics.IMG_20211202_215722.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_215818.jpg
    IMG_20211202_215818.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20211202_215804.jpg
    IMG_20211202_215804.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
cool how it works in the neck/mouthpiece section too.
The great thing about the Dnail plugs is the ability to cover over 14&18mm joints so they get cleaned right to the top inside as well instead of being 'plugged'
Looks to be very well made, welds are done really well. Everything is symmetrical also, nothing wonky. Excuse the crappy pics.View attachment 14883
I would have accidentally knocked that off it's precarious position for sure...living on the edge!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So I fixed my broken Puffco Peak Pro glass, I filled the space under the main body with 2 part epoxy instead of just using Glass Superglue as I feel it needed more support to stop it breaking again...and don't it look pretty :haw:
1638669370776.jpg
So the clear epoxy is not quite clear!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
SmokingBong has the blue shapes recycler I got from Glass99 looking better build quality for function and cheaper so I ordered that for $31 why not lol and can gift the other? it does work fine, just not quite right is all...
Screenshot_20211206-002029.png

Still trying to decide if I want the one from Lumin88 though, they actually just updated their listings, so I'm not sure which one I would receive, or which one would be better:
Screenshot_20211206-185031.png

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've been rocking the Grav Upline the last few nights... mixed feelings on it.

LOVE the perc action is unique and cools well without excessive diffusion - flavor is excellent with the narrow can and small volume of the chamber.

I do find for as tall as this piece is, it is very sensitive to water heights. too little and you won't fife the percs and at the right height, an aggressive draw will pull water into your mouth. I love narrow mouthpieces, but this one drinks like a straw if you are not mindful. It does take a firm pull to draw the water up to the top, but does not take much effort to keep it firing.

Cleaning is kinda a PIA, but it is manageable and was expected.

Overall, I am still real pleased I got it, but unsure how much use it will get in the long run. Likely it will be be more of an entertaining piece I use when cleaning, and may not be a daily driver.

Texus

LOVE the perc action is unique and cools well without excessive diffusion - flavor is excellent with the narrow can and small volume of the chamber.

I do find for as tall as this piece is, it is very sensitive to water heights. too little and you won't fife the percs and at the right height, an aggressive draw will pull water into your mouth. I love narrow mouthpieces, but this one drinks like a straw if you are not mindful. It does take a firm pull to draw the water up to the top, but does not take much effort to keep it firing.

Overall, I am still real pleased I got it, but unsure how much use it will get in the long run. Likely it will be be more of an entertaining piece I use when cleaning, and may not be a daily driver.
Remind us, you got the one I have been calling the Barbell, or the Bubbler?

Shit Snacks

Have you got an up line bubbler yet? Maybe get one instead of another recycler for something a bit different?

No, and I have no interest in it, reading the above post confirms I have no interest in it lol nothing about it appealed to me before, I'm a little curious about the upline cooling style, but will try it elsewhere someday... I actually traded away my gooseneck diffusion pump by the way, didn't really do much for me, though honestly I never tried it dabbing or even with a log... For dabbing I like the style of recyclers that I keep buying, I just want to find one I really like? There is so much variation, but I obviously like colors and separate klein chambers I guess...

Remind us, you got the one I have been calling the Barbell, or the Bubbler?

Barbell. that is the one we call the (big) grab upline (rig), the other one is the (little) upline bubbler... I think, the terminology is tricky, I didn't even really know the little upline bubbler was a thing until you brought it up talking about the upline's barbell design lol

Texus

No, and I have no interest in it, reading the above post confirms I have no interest in it lol nothing about it appealed to me before, I'm a little curious about the upline cooling style, but will try it elsewhere someday...
For me the Upline Bubbler immediately became my favorite piece, leaping over TAG Klein incycler and a MAV scientific piece with honeycomb ball, among others. Sooooo smooth and thick. A special hit for sure, especially with CH baller.

Upline "Barbell" has a learning curve for sure. And is a less effortless draw. Still in getting to know you phase and looking for best synergy to dial it in.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

I have the upline bubbler and pretty much agree with this.

I had it from my combustion days and found it to be more suited to that for some reason. I tried it with a couple of vapes awhile ago and wasn't very impressed at all so it hasn't seen any real vape usage. Might try it again for shits and giggles with some new additions and see how it goes.

I will say I always found the right water height to be halfway up the top ring. Maybe I need to change that for vaping

Shit Snacks

The 2 main uses for mine!

Haha I know, but I don't have an enail like you, I'm never dabbing for flavor really? I like the small to medium colorful recyclers better for plain torch banger dabbing... Yeah you had tempted me with it for log use in particular, but I haven't used my logs in so long, Alan is currently making me a large standard core, that'll get me back in the game, and maybe I'll get a diffusion pump again then lol Actually PopularGlass said they would send me another one when they revised the design for proper rattle can function, like Yingmin said they would do with the double male footed J hook as well) but like I'm not holding my breath for that haha The diffusion pump form factor wasn't really for me and yeah I just got bored of it really quickly, using with my other vapes at least... The amount of water it took, the chamber and the way it hit, meh I get bored with a lot but this didn't feel like something worth keeping, to me, for now...

For me the Upline Bubbler immediately became my favorite piece, leaping over TAG Klein incycler and a MAV scientific piece with honeycomb ball, among others. Sooooo smooth and thick. A special hit for sure, especially with CH baller.

Interesting, Les is talking about the larger barbell as you call it though... The little upline bubbler was not even really on my radar until you mentioned it, and someone else pointed out to me that the upline ribbing has an interesting effect on the vapor, I'm not sure I would like it for dabbing though, again that wasn't really my consideration for it because I kind of know what I like for dabbing rigs and it's not that lol

Upline "Barbell" has a learning curve for sure. And is a less effortless draw. Still in getting to know you phase and looking for best synergy to dial it in.

Yeah this is the one we have been talking about here, this is the one flying low has just received, and was asking about before, when you ended up ordering the smoking bong one I think? So yeah this is what I mean, this post does not make me want to try it anymore haha and I was already turned off by the design a bit? Although it is nicely unique and the narrow mouthpiece tip is one thing that appeals to me about it!

Big Upline Rig:
Screenshot_20211207-111055.png

I have the upline bubbler and pretty much agree with this.

I had it from my combustion days and found it to be more suited to that for some reason. I tried it with a couple of vapes awhile ago and wasn't very impressed at all so it hasn't seen any real vape usage. Might try it again for shits and giggles with some new additions and see how it goes.

I will say I always found the right water height to be halfway up the top ring. Maybe I need to change that for vaping

It is so confusing haha stupid naming scheme, @FlyingLow has the big upline (barbell) not the little upline bubbler you and Texas are also talking about... However fuck I guess this one is on my list now lol

Here is your upline bubbler (thanks for the photo bud!) Yeah pretty cool unique piece, it is kind of like a hammer style almost:
Screenshot_20211207-110819.png

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Oh
Haha I know, but I don't have an enail like you, I'm never dabbing for flavor really? I like the small to medium colorful recyclers better for plain torch banger dabbing... Yeah you had tempted me with it for log use in particular, but I haven't used my logs in so long, Alan is currently making me a large standard core, that'll get me back in the game, and maybe I'll get a diffusion pump again then lol Actually PopularGlass said they would send me another one when they revised the design for proper rattle can function, like Yingmin said they would do with the double male footed J hook as well) but like I'm not holding my breath for that haha The diffusion pump form factor wasn't really for me and yeah I just got bored of it really quickly, using with my other vapes at least... The amount of water it took, the chamber and the way it hit, meh I get bored with a lot but this didn't feel like something worth keeping, to me, for now...

Interesting, Les is talking about the larger barbell as you call it though... The little upline bubbler was not even really on my radar until you mentioned it, and someone else pointed out to me that the upline ribbing has an interesting effect on the vapor, I'm not sure I would like it for dabbing though, again that wasn't really my consideration for it because I kind of know what I like for dabbing rigs and it's not that lol

Yeah this is the one we have been talking about here, this is the one flying low has just received, and was asking about before, when you ended up ordering the smoking bong one I think? So yeah this is what I mean, this post does not make me want to try it anymore haha and I was already turned off by the design a bit? Although it is nicely unique and the narrow mouthpiece is one thing that appeals to me about it!

Big Upline Rig:
View attachment 15039

It is so confusing haha stupid naming scheme, @FlyingLow has the big upline (barbell) not the little upline bubbler you and Texas are also talking about... However fuck I guess it's on my list now lol

Here is your upline bubbler (thanks for the photo bud!) Cool it is kind of like a hammer style almost:
View attachment 15038

Oh yeah, definitely not the same piece. In that case I take back what I said :lol:

When I bought it, it was labeled as the "Upright upline"

Shit Snacks

Yeah it is confusing AF because they use upline as branding for a type of rig? Anything that has those inner ribbing... Seen it in a dry stem too! But also inside some percs on DHgate as well

Anyway big delivery day, Biao stuff ordered from bongt finally came through!! along with the DGCglass big blue baked potato... Cannot quite capture the size of that piece haha almost 17 inch tall and the pathway is even longer with the zong ing lol could be tough for me to fill and clear, but it looks good, pretty color medium blue not cobalt, glass is not as super thick as I thought it would be, but pretty decent... Unfortunately they only gave me a spare down stem of this same type (still nice of them), instead of giving me the shorter honeycomb down stem of the other piece they were sold out of

PXL_20211208_010217970.jpg

And now to the main attraction here, after so many months, blue saki bottle arriving and then getting returned to China, then resent with the large bent neck inline, I was afraid it would get stuck in international customs again but it made it through, and the distribution center, tracking and ended up a little more reliable than the dgc this time

PXL_20211208_010520200.jpg

So far I have only used the blue saki bottle, with tinymight, and it was very nice experience! Funny that it arrived with the big blue one, a big guy and a little guy lol similar shades of medium blue, I'm happy with it! I also like the mouthpiece, although it would be nice or maybe if the whole thing was a bit larger? Like a large saki with more volume but otherwise similar form factor...

PXL_20211207_222836194.jpg

^with some Tangiland nugs here, view of that marble design head on, otherwise it always looks clear lol

Cool discovery, since the large bent neck is 18mm female with a tall right angled down stem, I can actually fit the down stem from the saki bottle inside it, curious to see if that does anything?? The larger down stem from the bong actually just fits fully to the bottom as well, a little extra perc action perhaps??? Excited to try that lol but yeah wish I got that honeycomb down stem I was promised even more!

PXL_20211208_010734082.jpg

^here is the GooRoo large inline compared to the Biao large inline, quite a size difference, perc diffusion also different, so I'm happy I have both though I need to try the Biao out with Halo now!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
For clarity, here is the link for the one I got during the Black Friday sales... It is growing on me for its unique action- so far I've only used dabbing with bangers.

I am not one for stacking bubbles and great diffusion, but I love cooling (why I also LOVE recyclers). This upline is nailing it on both accounts. The perc does not stack bubbles, instead it just sorta splashes your vapor up to the top and around in a wash. Really amazing at cooling and flavor retention.

I admit, this is one I prefer in front of a mirror, so I can be watchful if I begin to draw into the stem. To that end, I do think the top can could be a bit taller without sacrificing any function/flavor, and would help prevent taking sips of yuk yuk.

grav-upline-pipe-bongs-water-pipes-420-science-238607_1100x.progressive.jpg

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah it is confusing AF because they use upline as branding for a type of rig? Anything that has those inner ribbing... Seen it in a dry stem too! But also inside some percs on DHgate as well

Anyway big delivery day, Biao stuff ordered from bongt finally came through!! along with the DGCglass big blue baked potato... Cannot quite capture the size of that piece haha almost 17 inch tall and the pathway is even longer with the zong ing lol could be tough for me to fill and clear, but it looks good, pretty color medium blue not cobalt, glass is not as super thick as I thought it would be, but pretty decent... Unfortunately they only gave me a spare down stem of this same type (still nice of them), instead of giving me the shorter honeycomb down stem of the other piece they were sold out of

View attachment 15041

And now to the main attraction here, after so many months, blue saki bottle arriving and then getting returned to China, then resent with the large bent neck inline, I was afraid it would get stuck in international customs again but it made it through, and the distribution center, tracking and ended up a little more reliable than the dgc this time

View attachment 15042

So far I have only used the blue saki bottle, with tinymight, and it was very nice experience! Funny that it arrived with the big blue one, a big guy and a little guy lol similar shades of medium blue, I'm happy with it! I also like the mouthpiece, although it would be nice or maybe if the whole thing was a bit larger? Like a large saki with more volume but otherwise similar form factor...

View attachment 15043

^with some Tangiland nugs here, view of that marble design head on, otherwise it always looks clear lol

Cool discovery, since the large bent neck is 18mm female with a tall right angled down stem, I can actually fit the down stem from the saki bottle inside it, curious to see if that does anything?? The larger down stem from the bong actually just fits fully to the bottom as well, a little extra perc action perhaps??? Excited to try that lol but yeah wish I got that honeycomb down stem I was promised even more!

View attachment 15044

^here is the GooRoo large inline compared to the Biao large inline, quite a size difference, perc diffusion also different, so I'm happy I have both though I need to try the Biao out with Halo now!
Damn, that Biao inline is girthy! In the first pic I was thinking "that's just like my Goo Roo inline" and then I scrolled to the size comparison pic and was like "oh shit!"

It's a shame you're too shy/lazy/private to hook us up with test clips of your bubbler army. Granted I'm not posting videos either but I only own like three glass pieces and two have D020 in the name 😂

I still can't be bothered to use the Goo Roo inline with anything but the Tinymight so when I make my weekly check to see which two or three new bubblers you ordered I'm mostly wondering how they'd pair with a TM.

That Biao inline has nice clean looks, I've just never vaped with anything so big and I don't have any of the cool handle desktops the kids are using these days like the Atlas, Qaroma, Highlighter etc. Is that what you plan to use the big Biao with?

Glad you finally found a saki bottle. I agree that a scaled-up one sounds handy.

Shit Snacks

Damn, that Biao inline is girthy! In the first pic I was thinking "that's just like my Goo Roo inline" and then I scrolled to the size comparison pic and was like "oh shit!"

Haha yeah, that was part of how I justified getting the GooRoo last week, because I knew the Biao was going to be substantially larger, it is sized more like a tall straight bong tube, but styled with the bent neck to make it look more like a rig bubbler... Tough to clear all the volume haha but I struggle a bit with the goo too honestly! The mouthpiece on the Biao is actually much more comfortable for me as well, more of a perfect fit...

It's a shame you're too shy/lazy/private to hook us up with test clips of your bubbler army. Granted I'm not posting videos either but I only own like three glass pieces and two have D020 in the name 😂

Haha send me a message my man, if you are on Instagram I will send you videos that way now :tup:

I still can't be bothered to use the Goo Roo inline with anything but the Tinymight so when I make my weekly check to see which two or three new bubblers you ordered I'm mostly wondering how they'd pair with a TM.

:rofl:seriously though you have to try FW7 in large inline too! Not to mention some Splinter Z? Honestly I don't use my TM through water much, though of course I have a bit with these new pieces, I prefer it dry though and I do use FW7 dry a lot too (but Tetra is a water ripper portable)

That Biao inline has nice clean looks, I've just never vaped with anything so big and I don't have any of the cool handle desktops the kids are using these days like the Atlas, Qaroma, Highlighter etc. Is that what you plan to use the big Biao with?

Yeah no reason to get something that big for a portable, I don't plan to use it with the TM or even the Tetra, that was why I ordered it originally, because it was such an upscaled version of my original inline honeycomb rig, something big specifically for Halo, and Atlas, which should be in my hands soon enough finally (plus maybe for my large HI coming soon too)

Glad you finally found a saki bottle. I agree that a scaled-up one sounds handy.

Thanks bud! Yeah, maybe someday...

How tall is the can on that Biao.t piece? Is it 60mm in diameter?

Oh sorry I have no idea, it is the standard Biao offers, I'm sure he lists the diameter somewhere, it is either 60 or 50 I guess? The height of the can itself is about 7.5 inches or nearly 8 inches including the base

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

It looks the same as the Inline which is 65mm.

Oh in that case I actually think it is a little smaller, probably 60mm diameter? The Biao glass is thick, but it cannot compare to the thickness of GooRoo!

I have been thinking about getting the smaller 3 piece. I wouldn't mind getting a little color in my glass which is nearly all clear so far.

Yeah dude the regular three-piece is pretty awesome, especially now that I have angled adapters for my mouthpieces, and you know I love the colors!!

Top Bottom