Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I'm living vicariously and excited to see how that inverse shower head works @DamnGentleman the double one also seems really cool, and that inline to mushroom circ @Relaxed :tup:

At least my TAG modular super slit donut should be here soon...
Edit to add that it just arrived now:
PXL_20211126_235427778.jpg
Pardon the condensation from hot water as I only just washed it and did a quick function test, even though the perc is slanted downwards in the back a bit, it does not affect the performance at all, all the slits fire fantastically and you can seemingly load a ton of water if you want... Of course the glass is ridiculously thick as well, came with a whip adapter, long bent straw whip mouthpiece, some wide silicone whip tubing, plus a nice looking combustion bowl (with handle and three pinches to hold a screen maybe working with vapes) I'll report back when I test it, but it seems like such a nice piece especially for the $74 price, may end up a go-to with my Halo and soon Atlas...

Oh so it seems like GooRoo are only doing the 30% off today for Black Friday in store:
Screenshot_20211126-135014.png

Also check out their upline section, with the color version:
Screenshot-20211126-135101.png

Heady bongs too:
Screenshot-20211126-135352.png

Also photos of their floating recyclers and small upline rigs:

Last edited:

jasp3r

I know right! That is a special one... And our color ones seem to be in between, sized with joints like the small but taller cans maybe?
Ooooh.... the hollow base on that 3-pc!!

Yeah i requested a piece with an integrated base I think it will take the height down but pending them, because not if it compromises the stability / structure

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Been buying a ton of glass on Black Friday! Excited to share with everyone but some nice deals all around. For those of you just like me who wanted to see a visual comparison between Goo Roo's three piece bubbler an the HD3 here it is. BTW just wanna thanks @Shit Snacks , who holds a doctorate in Glass!

Thanks for the pic... I think my ideal 3-piece would be the smaller can/stem paired with the larger model's base.

I fucking love my SB Traveller, but IMO the base is just too small for enails.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the pic... I think my ideal 3-piece would be the smaller can/stem paired with the larger model's base.

I fucking love my SB Traveller, but IMO the base is just too small for enails.

Sounds like you might need the colored frit version then...

TAG super slit is super sick!
PXL_20211127_022839788~2.jpg
Pardon the mess, but Phineas vigreux tube makes a great mouthpiece, this angle adapter is perfect for it, but I'm excited to try it with the GooRoo mouthpiece now too...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Its a perfect fit! I've had my eye on GooRoo, but likely wont get one unless my SB breaks. Its hard to resist, but I really try to not put similar pieces in the collection and its just too similar to justify the purchase.... it is so similar, even down to the same diffused perc.

Right now, my primary rotation includes:
  • TAG Inline recycler
  • RiO Inline
  • RiO Makeover Showerhead
  • Evan Shore Titty Rig - an interesting 2 hole perc
  • Sheldon Black Bubbler with diffused downstem
I just purchased but have not received, a GRAV Upline. Really excited to try this perc, I've had eyes on it for years.

Texus

androponic

vaped.
Well, Black Friday struck again. I thought to myself, "well, I don't have a seed of life perc...or a straight fab..."

25% off with code "black friday"

Thanks for posting this, i just picked up another one of these. with the code which is still working as of now its 120 shipped, thats cheaper than Calibear direct which is even hard to find in stock and coming from China and the long wait that comes with that. They have a few left still but im sure they wont last too long with that discount. My last order from MQ came in a few days and packed very well. Thanks again @Texus !

Texus

Thanks for posting this, i just picked up another one of these. with the code which is still working as of now its 120 shipped, thats cheaper than Calibear direct which is even hard to find in stock and coming from China and the long wait that comes with that. They have a few left still but im sure they wont last too long with that discount. My last order from MQ came in a few days and packed very well. Thanks again @Texus !
Look forward to comparing notes.

And hopefully this and then Upline will quell my GAS for a bit.

As for that seized shipment, it occurs to me that Calibear is in LA area... Wonder if shipment was theirs.

Shit Snacks

Nice, more color straight fab FOL owners in here soon! Love the clear blue one, but I'm happy with my milk blue (despite that narrow tubed flat mouthpiece)...

I have been hiding out from this thread as it always reaches into my CC accounts. I return with more bad news... :(

Damn I saw this mentioned somewhere else, better not be my Biao pieces that I've been waiting so long for, I think they're still stuck in China ports though, bouncing around so many places there lol

Jumped in a pulled the trigger on this piece from gooroo. $62 after discount free shipping, not bad! Got the 19M joint size, can’t wait to throw the Tetra P80 on this

View attachment 14708

Very nice! Just so you know, it's not going to look like the picture you posted from their website (they really need to update bc it's been so long ha), it's going to look like this:
Screenshot-20211127-131722.png

jbm

Nice, more color straight fab FOL owners in here soon! Love the clear blue one, but I'm happy with my milk blue (despite that narrow tubed flat mouthpiece)...

Damn I saw this mentioned somewhere else, better not be my Biao pieces that I've been waiting so long for, I think they're still stuck in China ports though, bouncing around so many places there lol

Very nice! Just so you know, it's not going to look like the picture you posted from their website (they really need to update bc it's been so long ha), it's going to look like this:
Screenshot-20211127-131722.png
So wait, is that the large inline or the small in thIs pic? It looked like @Kinick23 ordered the small inline, and the IG post is the large? Or it could be the small, who can tell in that mess of a photo.

Shit Snacks

So wait, is that the large inline or the small in thIs pic? It looked like @Kinick23 ordered the small inline, and the IG post is the large? Or it could be the small, who can tell in that mess of a photo.

Haha no you're confused, in my photo that is the current small inline, yes a whole mess of them, you can see the sidecar, yes it is larger than the old one pictured on the website because it has the base... The large inline is much larger, and it has the mouthpiece on top (the disparity of their web page photos has been mentioned a few times in here btw, specifically in regards to this piece) :tup:

jbm

Haha no you're confused, in my photo that is the current small inline, yes a whole mess of them, you can see the sidecar, yes it is larger than the old one pictured on the website because it has the base... The large inline is much larger, and it has the mouthpiece on top (the disparity of their web page photos has been mentioned a few times in here btw, specifically in regards to this piece) :tup:
Thanks for the clarification. They really need to fix their website, or hire someone who can take al photograph. I have to say I’m also a tad iffy on their offering higher discounts in store than online. It just seems to undercut the “Buy American” schtick a bit.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the clarification. They really need to fix their website, or hire someone who can take al photograph. I have to say I’m also a tad iffy on their offering higher discounts in store than online. It just seems to undercut the “Buy American” schtick a bit.

Yeah the website is just base level functional, the organization and navigation is not so good, and yeah in desperate need of an update with accurate photos finally because it's been years lol I would not be iffy at all on the different discount in store, because there's a difference in shipping cost?? True that they used to offer 30% or 25% for the online discount in the past, but maybe they will again for 420, I was able to get 15% off when I bought my color three piece via email and phone call even though there was actually no active coupon for that, if you see something specific you want it in the store, then it may be worth calling them to see if they can hook you up? They are very nice and willing to work with customers in my experience... Don't usually see American glass like this, available this cheap, really anywhere else either, even if some parts (like the male joints) may be outsourced? :spidey:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

What do you guys think about this?
Sweet form factor but I worry the diffusion will detract from the flavor given it has 40 something slits

Looks cool, that inverse shower head! I wouldn't be too concerned, because the rest of the piece us so small, I think flavor will still shine through. With all those slits and diffusion, I think you can use it with a heavy hitting vape, perhaps even at a higher temperature although I would do the lower temperature, so you get massive low temp hits with a lot of diffusion in a small path, I think you might be surprised by the flavor that can shine through (depending on the vape of course) ...How much money? lol

jasp3r

Looks cool, that inverse shower head! I wouldn't be too concerned, because the rest of the piece us so small, I think flavor will still shine through. With all those slits and diffusion, I think you can use it with a heavy hitting vape, perhaps even at a higher temperature although I would do the lower temperature, so you get massive low temp hits with a lot of diffusion in a small path, I think you might be surprised by the flavor that can shine through (depending on the vape of course) ...How much money? lol
60 but with BF discount we coming around to 48....

So close to ordering this. Just got off phone with gooroo and my custom large inline and hd3 are ready to go. Now just having some fomo about getting the 3 piece as well but it seems like they are rather close in height? But idk. Me still wants.

But if I got this it will be my 7th glass purchase as a result of BF. Not complaining tho, but those in my household who are irked by glassware will sure be bothered, that is until they try a hit from the piece :)

Black Friday has been fruitful for glass around here. And with some sites offering returns on glass you gotta beg me to not order and see if its the correct size before using it. In my opinion, the best way to shop for glass is in a store, but obviously most people, me included (oh and I've searched!) lack the proper headshop that does not rip you off.

I'm surprised I didn't order one Vape this BF/CM (yet) and only glass. I guess the syndrome is progressing as expected by other users on this forum.
VAS mutating in GAS :D

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The small inline is little more than a sipper bubbler with a base. The large inline is a nice size and works a treat with the TM as I've likely already mentioned
PXL_20211128_004837888~2.jpg

Top Bottom