• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Anyone notice the sweet wood banger and cap stands that were in @SixStringToker pic? Very nice! Who made them if you don't mind me asking?

@LesPlenty I've been interested in this design for a minute. But after seeing the vid, I assume that's a Chinese version but the vid is from 2015 and I don't recall Grav having this design then? If that's true, then this might be a case of some ripping of a Chinese design! The opposite of the norm. Like I said, I could be wrong as I don;t knbow when Grav actually came out with the Upline.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I do like those stands pictured, the glass adapters are a nice touch. There are a few companies offering similar at various prices. I know ROOR offers a 4 hole and a 6 hole version...

For banger and cap stands, I've become a HUGE fan of GlobMob.

I currently have their 4 banger stand, the 3 cap stand and their silicone lined joint caps ... LOVE the easy cleaning silicone lining on all these pieces, the color ways are nice too. I plan to upgrade to the 7-hole banger rack in the coming weeks. All my stands are white with light blue silicone and they pop!

jbm

So I’m doing a little comparison shopping between the Gooroo large inline and this TAG piece. They both look pretty good. Im a little concerned with the matrix inline on the TAG, but I like the shape. Which one seems like it would be better for flower vaping? I’d probably be using it mostly with RBT vapes, the TM, Vapcaps and a DC Elev8r. I wish Gooroo would hurry up and announce Black Friday codes already. With the 35% on the TAG site the price is pretty competitive if I buy a 2nd quality unit. I’m leaning towards Gooroo, but I could order the TAG piece right now, and I’m impatient. Would the large inline be that much better?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I’m doing a little comparison shopping between the Gooroo large inline and this TAG piece. They both look pretty good. Im a little concerned with the matrix inline on the TAG, but I like the shape. Which one seems like it would be better for flower vaping? I’d probably be using it mostly with RBT vapes, the TM, Vapcaps and a DC Elev8r. I wish Gooroo would hurry up and announce Black Friday codes already. With the 35% on the TAG site the price is pretty competitive if I buy a 2nd quality unit. I’m leaning towards Gooroo, but I could order the TAG piece right now, and I’m impatient. Would the large inline be that much better?

Hey dude, I don't think that matrix inline would be so bad, it might pull just a bit smoother? Though I think the GooRoo is nicer with the holes, more unique of a perc... I also do not like the mouthpiece on this TAG piece, it is short and hardly bent, the one on the GooRoo is larger, longer and more bent I mean, so that would be more comfortable for me... Otherwise the can size between them seems about the same I guess??

However you must have missed my post, and GooRoo Instagram, because they did announce their sale already, it is only 20% off though the original retail price is lower, so it actually makes them both $87 shipped haha (BlackFriday20 is the code) tough choice?

Edit: oh TAG is going to be cheaper actually, if you get the second quality version that has the short down stem instead of the long down stem for some reason... It is the second quality of the long down stem version that comes to the same price shipped, so the short-term stem version is like $20 less for some reason, I really don't see why that would matter haha, but who knows what a second quality could look like from them??? GooRoo you can also request no logos, the type of joint connection, and whether the perc faces up or down (either way it is going to have a few holes on the side too so I don't know that it really matters which direction it faces, most people get it facing up but some have gotten it facing down here) So yeah I think the value is better on the GooRoo, it is going to be more US handmade than the TAG piece which is from China completely (pretty sure) and it is going to be more unique and more customizable without paying more... Either way, good luck!

Last edited:

jbm

Hey dude, I don't think that matrix inline would be so bad, it might pull just a bit smoother? Though I think the GooRoo is nicer with the holes, more unique of a perc... I also do not like the mouthpiece on this TAG piece, it is short and hardly bent, the one on the GooRoo is larger, longer and more bent I mean, so that would be more comfortable for me... Otherwise the can size between them seems about the same I guess??

However you must have missed my post, and GooRoo Instagram, because they did announce their sale already, it is only 20% off though the original retail price is lower, so it actually makes them both $87 shipped haha (BlackFriday20 is the code) tough choice?

Edit: oh TAG is going to be cheaper actually, if you get the second quality version that has the short down stem instead of the long down stem for some reason... It is the second quality of the long down stem version that comes to the same price shipped, so the short-term stem version is like $20 less for some reason, I really don't see why that would matter haha, but who knows what a second quality could look like from them??? GooRoo you can also request no logos, the type of joint connection, and whether the perc faces up or down (either way it is going to have a few holes on the side too so I don't know that it really matters which direction it faces, most people get it facing up but some have gotten it facing down here) So yeah I think the value is better on the GooRoo, it is going to be more US handmade than the TAG piece which is from China completely (pretty sure) and it is going to be more unique and more customizable without paying more... Either way, good luck!
I went with Gooroo, it wasn’t that much more
money and I like the longer mouthpiece I think.

snackmaster

Does anyone have the gooroo single hookah?
I know lots of folks on here are not fans of whips, but I love them and it looks like a nice piece for the new vape station
Form factor on that seems very odd IMO... I wonder if that pic is representative of it? Either way I think I'd choose either of the 3-pc bubblers over that for something with a whip.

SixStringToker

Naked member
Anyone notice the sweet wood banger and cap stands that were in @SixStringToker pic? Very nice! Who made them if you don't mind me asking?

They're both by HeadyBlokCreations on Etsy. The darker one in the background has 18mm inserts.

51698907418_7b9be8891d_k_d.jpg

Shit Snacks

pretty sure that is a Goo Roo HD 3 piece.

I don't know, it looks a little smaller to me, and it's non-standard with the mouthpiece, and it's joint connection at an angle... Could be anything! Unless I'm missing something

Ahh so now that the BF sales have kicked in on DHgate, I'm once again tempted for this RBR now as low as it can go probably, $82 in the end, it is only 6.8 inches, so a little shorter than Biao and in a different style, I think I like that it has a regular circ perc instead of a matrix... That along with the small size should make it better as a flavor savor recycler, right? Look how pretty:

Screenshot_20211123-112852.png

Hmm I know I know I didn't want to spend this much on one dab rig for myself like I could justify for a flower rig, however it is a pretty great price for a colorful RBR like this, and it's got that cool etched glass... This is the same place that made my aquatic rig btw so I also know they are legit quality...

I guess maybe I could justify getting it, along with the other one I've been eyeing from Lumin88 with the inline barrel matrix, that one is 9 inches tall and $42 on sale now, so I suppose it would be pretty different being a larger recycler with supposedly more chug and flavor loss maybe?? It has that big cyclone funnel and the nice base for hitting on the table perhaps as opposed to picking up like the RBR would be...???

Shit Snacks

Ahh so now that the BF sales have kicked in on DHgate, I'm once again tempted for this RBR now as low as it can go probably, $82 in the end, it is only 6.8 inches, so a little shorter than Biao and in a different style, I think I like that it has a regular circ perc instead of a matrix... That along with the small size should make it better as a flavor savor recycler, right? Look how pretty:

View attachment 14591

Hmm I know I know I didn't want to spend this much on one dab rig for myself like I could justify for a flower rig, however it is a pretty great price for a colorful RBR like this, and it's got that cool etched glass... This is the same place that made my aquatic rig btw so I also know they are legit quality...

Well I discovered another coupon code that was $12 off $69, hidden for some reason instead of the default $7 off $49 and $13 off $99 in the app, "BLACKFRIDAYDH12OFF" added at checkout... Every little bit helps!

So yeah for now I went ahead and ordered the pretty little RBR above for only $77:freak:

Texus

Got this Upline clone that @Shit Snacks originally gave a link to:

And after a first session I am enjoying it and pleased with the quality. But a very unique pull. Feels like there will be a learning curve on this one. Far from dissatisfied, but strong hunch that there is room for improvement.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Yeah you nailed it man. Team Snack FTW. :)
Thanks guys, more money then I hoped but what a lovely piece.
I have this one:

i got a discount on 420 I think. Perhaps bf.
My favourite rig. easy to keep clean. Hard to tip over....

DamnGentleman

I wanted to share a heads-up on a sale. I've been curious about Licit Glass for a bit because it looks to be better materials (German Schott) and aesthetics than Goo Roo for not that much more. Cool selection of percs. Nhalables.com is their official retailer and they're doing a 30% off sale for Black Friday. The code is THANKFUL30 and it's good through Friday.

I snagged this reverse showerhead (photo by BWG):
LICITGLASS-54-400x.jpg

They have lots of different styles and some work out to be well under $100 shipped. It's a pretty great deal for American glass. I hope it helps somebody!

Last edited:
Top Bottom