Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Texus

I have this Grav upline upright bubbler, like it a lot, I paid far less than the price quoted here
That and the other Upline pipe with the thin cylinder in the middle are mighty tempting designs. Or intriguing at the least. Need to see if I can find a side-by-side comparison of the two...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally got the order from Greek Glass today! Arrived earlier than expected even though it did ship later than expected lol it was packed well, and looks great, love the little color accents of blue and red, mouthpiece is wider than the other 16 inch spiked tube, excited to try it with the Halo! Also my heady whale from Jeremy in Nashville (smokyMTglass on Instagram) coincidentally arrived with it, shipping super quickly and also packed up very well, even included a spare down stem!

Arrived very quick safe and sound, even nicer in person, great size and shape, truly lovely work especially for the price! He even included two down stems, now I just need an adapter... Thinking this drop down
PXL_20211110_220112242.jpg

Also just got this wide mouth 14inch double gridded inline tube from GreekGlass made by Biao with some heady red in the perc, and blue in the handles:
PXL_20211110_215038792.jpg

Some sales coming up, extra DHgate coupon codes... Lord help me!

The place that sent me the male "hook" mouthpiece, "goodstore" are offering to send me something else, since they sent me a 14mm with an adapter instead of the 18mm from the listing (and I don't really even want it anymore)... I've asked for a 20mm size 14mm banger...

Shit Snacks

goodstore are sending me the banger! Good indeed...

Apparently this shop has a lot of Gili glass exclusives among other things:

Meanwhile I am dangerously close to pulling the trigger on this big blue "baked potato" now finally because if I get it with this blue incycler I've also been eyeing, not only will I have two different down stems, but then additional savings are unlocked for bundling and 11/11 making the pair $102 shipped from DGC_glass who not only have ridiculously fast shipping, but also use ridiculously thick 5mm glass...
Screenshot_20211111-182123.png

I found more photos in real life, with function, for the baked potato here where they sell it for more money... Also I found this similar piece at Grass City if anyone would rather buy from them on sale now...

I know I know I'm supposed to be done damn it! :argh:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
After reading threads obsessively and visiting glass shops in person and online, I just ordered two bubblers from DHGate, that I think qualify as "Cheap Glass!" I've been using for too many years and a former smoker of cigs, so I need a good amount of water cooling to enjoy my weed and concentrates. I ordered a double tree perc with lovely blue-green accents from loveglass to replace my existing but twice broken(falls, not defects) similar and much liked water piece: $26.86. Second piece is a Mobius knock-off matrix sidecar: $43.30. Comments, discussion, and images here helped a lot. Thanks.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Mobius knock-off matrix sidecar
That will diffuse and cool your vapor well @Polarbearboy, I use mine for extra filter/cooling when needed.
Got my Puffco Peak Pro glass ball rig the day after my Peak died but it did not matter as it arrived with a broken support leg...a shame as it is really nice even has down-firing slits in the simple perc, seems a shame to chuck it...might try some 2 part clear epoxy to fix and keep as a spare.
broken peak glass.jpg
The seller responded with an apology and is sending me a replacement...great service,

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
That will diffuse and cool your vapor well @Polarbearboy, I use mine for extra filter/cooling when needed.
Got my Puffco Peak Pro glass ball rig the day after my Peak died but it did not matter as it arrived with a broken support leg...a shame as it is really nice even has down-firing slits in the simple perc, seems a shame to chuck it...might try some 2 part clear epoxy to fix and keep as a spare.
View attachment 14283
The seller responded with an apology and is sending me a replacement...great service,
Loctite makes a super glue specifically for glass. I've had excellent luck with it, including with broken vaping water tools.

SixStringToker

Naked member
I've made some upgrades to my 500ml lab flask:

51677739550_67afe162bb_k_d.jpg

delicatebunting

Finally got the order from Greek Glass today! Arrived earlier than expected even though it did ship later than expected lol it was packed well, and looks great, love the little color accents of blue and red, mouthpiece is wider than the other 16 inch spiked tube, excited to try it with the Halo! Also my heady whale from Jeremy in Nashville (smokyMTglass on Instagram) coincidentally arrived with it, shipping super quickly and also packed up very well, even included a spare down stem!

View attachment 14229

That's putting it lightly. The mouthpiece is way too big - the inner diameter is 1.75" and the outer diameter is 2.5" (No other bong I have has an outer diameter larger than 1.75").

There is no comfortable way to use it. What's the best way to reduce it?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That's putting it lightly. The mouthpiece is way too big - the inner diameter is 1.75" and the outer diameter is 2.5" (No other bong I have has an outer diameter larger than 1.75").

There is no comfortable way to use it. What's the best way to reduce it?

Haha yeah it is pretty big, sometimes it feels okay but other times it's like yeah this is too big haha definitely not my normal preference for a mouthpiece regardless even if it was smaller... But fun for something different I guess? Anyway I know I've seen those silicone mouthpiece things for bongs, they reduce the size of the whole and give it a taper for a nicer mouthpiece feel? I was thinking one of those would probably be really useful for this piece in particular, but I'm not sure I really like the idea of using silicone that way personally...

Shit Snacks

Just trying to get Yinmin to list the following instead of just selling them by PM,
View attachment 12821
My version,
It looks pretty and makes nice bubbles for filming!
I actually like the extra diffusion of the matrix on occasion...not everything I press is smooth on the throat especially when I get into higher temps. :tup:
Now for sale, says random color but I would email and also put in purchase notes if you want no labeling.
View attachment 12892

Ahhh why is this tempting me so much now! Despite the inline matrix instead of something more simplistic, it does seem like really good function size and design, obviously I like the blue too... Wondering if Lumin88 is the same as Yingmin5? Lot of overlap in their offerings anyway, but for this listing it seems they all look like below, so I don't have to request color (and no logo):
Screenshot_20211118-023841.png

Edit to add: The Black Friday coupons go live in a few days, should be able to get $7 off in addition to another few dollars for the store coupon, the current sale on the item for 2% off I think is going to end at the same time... Anyway for $45 or less I think it is going to be worthwhile for me, something about my current bell recyclers just not doing it for me
:rofl:

Meanwhile DGCglass unfortunately told me these on the left in blue are out of stock... They have green, but I don't like that so oh well, going to refund me, but I will still get the baked potato on the right in blue... And they are going to give me the smaller honeycomb down stem from the one on the left, to have as a spare alternative, instead of the combustion bowl! Fantastic seller
Screenshot_20211117-133533.png

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@Shit Snacks - FWIW, I tend to steer away from matrix percs on a recycler and tend to favor more simple percs when recycling. Recyclers provide such great cooling, I find excessive percolation only diminishes flavor and/or adds restriction. If your open for recommendations, I really enjoy a simple inline perc on my cyclers. The TAG inline recycler is one I use a lot.

mixchu69

@Shit Snacks - FWIW, I tend to steer away from matrix percs on a recycler and tend to favor more simple percs when recycling. Recyclers provide such great cooling, I find excessive percolation only diminishes flavor and/or adds restriction. If your open for recommendations, I really enjoy a simple inline perc on my cyclers. The TAG inline recycler is one I use a lot.

All glass should have function videos like the one above.

Shit Snacks

Thanks bud! Yeah I don't like matrix in general for anything really, but it's interesting that you say that would add more restriction, I thought having more diffusion with a perc like this would be more free flowing pull, I supposed to like not having a perk at all there is more chug? More chug when there are fewer holes and they are smaller as well...

That's funny you shared the TAG piece, I found those when I was trying to look up for versions of the rig I posted, so it seems like this is a version of that TAG piece (actually it is a version of the 9 inch one that has an inline perk with holes on the top instead of slits and is out of stock, that looks the nicest, like the GooRoo inline style) but I was thinking how different could the matrix really be functionalized?

Looking at Les' video it seems solid and practically I don't know how much different it is from yours? Are you able to share a function video of yours per chance for us??

I have inline in my other recycler rig, it has the slits on the side though, that blue one with the circle above it... And those fumed four pillar recyclers, have a slitted in line facing up like that, my floating green dual uptake recycler has a slitted fountain ratchet perc... All of these seem like they do a lot of diffusion, I'm not really sure this barrel matrix inline is doing that much more perc diffusion than they are honestly?? This is what has me tempted to grab this one on DHgate now, the price and the color and the style, seem worth it to spite the perc, and maybe the perc is not that bad???

So I have Biao single uptake klein recycler, that one has a shower head perc that only has four holes going around, so not a slitted circ perc, that one is the type that gives you less diffusion more flavor with the recycling action... So I do have something like that to compare to and use when I want to, but I don't know if that's really what's important to me, I think I want smooth dabs for my needs more so?????

Did you all see TAG is doing 35% off until 12/15?

Alright fuck you again my friend:lmao:

Had forgotten about that modular TAG piece you have that my eye was on damn it! I'm supposed to be done buying, really, until I can get the cloud connoisseur rig...

Meanwhile my 10mm to 14mm drop down adapter arrived very quickly from here, they have really great quality adapters, posted about my other order from them, they use such fast shipping too! Highly recommend allaccessary (lol they have misspell name)
PXL_20211119_195148189.jpg
Excited to try whale with water with more vapes now! It has been very nice using with xmax v3pro and DaVinci IQ2, but it is calling the name of my FW7...

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't know how much different it is from yours?
The main difference is price...about $100 without any discount codes (the TAG looks good at 30% off).
The Kromedome is not restricted like the 12" straight fab with SOL pec I own...that is restrictive.
No chug, more of a hum...just pretty good overall for around US$50. :2c:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have the TAG inline with slits, they make another with holes that I have not yet tried... I imagine it may have a little more chug.

I have not tried many recyclers but enough to come to a few conclusions. Chug does not bother me as much as restriction. I find that any chug from the initial perc is quickly smoothed out as soon as the recycling action begins.

Restriction on the other hand, will fuck up an otherwise balanced setup. Harder draw, often requiring higher and more precise water levels (especially for Klein rigs). :2c: I find these more restricted types tend to pair better with a torch and banger than enail.

Shit Snacks

The main difference is price...about $100 without any discount codes (the TAG looks good at 30% off).
The Kromedome is not restricted like the 12" straight fab with SOL pec I own...that is restrictive.
No chug, more of a hum...just pretty good overall for around US$50. :2c:

Yeah I actually like this one a little better even, a little taller and the shape is more fun:

But yeah even with the discount on "2nd quality", that is going to come to $84 shipped, as opposed to under $45 getting the matrix version on DHgate... Plus that one has colors!

I have not spent more than $50 on any recycler yet, for dabs I don't really feel like I need to invest that much for my usage frequency? (Shut up, I know I've bought too many rigs to justify that excuse, but I promise I will get rid of some!)

I have the TAG inline with slits, they make another with holes that I have not yet tried... I imagine it may have a little more chug.

Yeah that's the one I was talking about, the 9 inch one, it seems to be the same body as the DHgate one, that one is also 9 inch and the shapes seem the same, but they have different mouthpiece and the perc of course as we're saying!

I suppose it makes sense that it would chug more than the slitted inline, but I still don't really understand what you're saying, because it feels like the barrel matrix inline would have the least chug of all of these?? Although I don't know maybe you're right, inline perc is smooth especially with slits on top although I think on the sides maybe better even?

I have not tried many recyclers but enough to come to a few conclusions. Chug does not bother me as much as restriction. I find that any chug from the initial perc is quickly smoothed out as soon as the recycling action begins.

Restriction on the other hand, will fuck up an otherwise balanced setup. Harder draw, often requiring higher and more precise water levels (especially for Klein rigs). :2c: I find these more restricted types tend to pair better with a torch and banger than enail.

Okay yeah, this is what I mean, the draw restriction on a matrix is like non-existent, like it is really smooth with slitted inline, I think the barrel matrix inline is going to pull even smoother with less chug and far less draw restriction in fact... It could be though that slits are smoother than holes in this inline type implication... Of course I may be wrong, but there are a lot of factors in the draw restriction, like Les was saying with the straight fab FOL, the mouthpiece itself and its diameter is a huge factor. And I think there is risk with the mouthpiece, on both of them really, so less cost justified?

Anyway yeah some of mine do take some chug to get going, some are more smooth pull without any restriction, it has a lot more to do with the uptake tubes and the mouthpiece than just the perc though, is what it seems like so far... For recyclers at least, like you say, the klein chamber and such, there are so many factors in the pull! This cheap one seems to have wide tubes otherwise...

But also you make another good point, I'm pretty much only using these for torch dabs, I don't have an enail, I have bottomless banger Sai buckets, but hardly ever used those yet still... So yeah hot start torch banger dabbing is what I'm going to use this for, primarily, though I also think it does look better for use with Sai stuff than the color rigs I have?

Yeah so the TAG one that you have, 8 inch tall so not that much shorter than the one I linked above, and $20 cheaper for that "2nd quality", so the extra quarter inch and funky or shape of the more expensive one probably is not worth it... But even for $64 shipped, I don't know, having it be small and clear like that, even with supposedly better perc, and the 2nd quality, is kind of offsetting the desire for me... Like I might be willing to get a more expensive recycler like this at this price, if it also fit some of the superficial desires I have for it??

FlyingLow, I'm sure you already are aware, but for everyone else too, GooRoo Have started there BlackFriday20 code for 20% off (I guess the days of 25 and 30 are gone haha oh well) and hey they have an upline:

Thank you both again!

As of now I am leaning towards grabbing it, the Lumin88 blue 9 inch barrel matrix inline one, for the $43 ish, we'll see when the coupon codes are active soon enough... But yeah for the price and style, size and function, I think it could be good pickup for me despite the matrix (that mouthpiece gives me a little pause, yeah could be more restrictive and chuggy than I would like, but it might be better than what I already have...)

By the way they do also have these, which have the color and fun for me, but I think they are too big, and I don't know about the shapes exactly...? The slits of the inline, even though they are different on each color, are both facing down here though, so definitely more chug and a little restriction although the rest seems open enough at least?
Screenshot_20211119-205217.png

However for flowers, yeah I think I have to grab (and I did!) this TAG 9 inch donut slitted fountain perc with whip / modular mouthpiece for $74 shipped, damnitall :argh:
Screenshot_20211119-205538.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I have the thinner-walled TAG (5mm, I think) with slits; it's a fantastic little recycler. I also just discovered that my Hot Rod fits that glass flowerpot bowl quite nicely. :D
View attachment 14515

Nice! Still pretty thick though, yeah that is the 8.25 inch one that I like better than the 8-in at least... It is also the most expensive ($84 vs 64 vs 44 for the DHgate one, all on sale) already put my order in for the modular super slit donut at $74, that seemed more justifiable expense to me, although it really does seem like the one above is easily worth the $84, for the nice perc and shapes... Ahhh must stand strong, if I can, thanks bud! :cool:

delicatebunting

Anyway I know I've seen those silicone mouthpiece things for bongs, they reduce the size of the whole and give it a taper for a nicer mouthpiece feel? I was thinking one of those would probably be really useful for this piece in particular, but I'm not sure I really like the idea of using silicone that way personally...

I did a quick search and all the silicon adapters seem to fit more normal sized openings? Do you know of one that will fit over this 2.5" opening?

snackmaster

Top Bottom