Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Awesome, I'll get that later on this year... but I barely can get dabs here so hopefully its also nice for just fresh herbs

Okay no, the quartz banger is the nail that you get hot enough to immediately vaporize by conduction, not at all useful for herbs, best for high quality concentrate as well? Not like hash btw

However the rig, the bubbler with the inverted shower head perc, and the climb recycler top chamber, I think that would work fine with herbs... It is a recycler so usually those are better off for dabbing, but this one is a pretty simple recycler, and it depends how much water you use, so I feel like if you want to use it vaping herbs you would just not look too much water, enough to cover the perc or so?

Also I'm not sure if that seller is reputable, I didn't research them, as I purchased other pieces, so just shop around! That is a very common style, so I think you can definitely find something you like somewhere good...

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Well this arrived in the post this morning.
IMG_20210615_133425176.jpg

I know some of you are not fans of the gate but for cheap glass it can't be beaten. I love getting packages and the long wait for such frivolities is all part of the game....

Anyway, for just under 10 Euros I think this ash catcher isn't too bad.
Bought it to compliment my Sherlock. Tips with my larger j hook but with another gate special, my small j hook, it is perfect.
The arms in mine are nice and vertical as opposed to their marketing pics !

IMG_20210615_133406801.jpg

For the money it's a cool little addition 😉

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here's the dabbing warehouse bubbler kit about to be put to work with some GMO live resin... just a tiny bit dropped on top of the 6mm ruby pearl in the center of a hybrid round bottom banger at 460F.
84EAD09F-6782-4D26-8D5F-BED1332F5671.jpeg
C49756A8-60AC-4EF2-A048-30B617EAD6CA.jpeg
Did you know you can route the cable in keck clips...? Biggest thing I hate about e-coils, other than getting branded being stupid every so often, of course, is cable management. This setup is really tight and tidy, I'm diggin it...!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well this arrived in the post this morning.
View attachment 9204

I know some of you are not fans of the gate but for cheap glass it can't be beaten. I love getting packages and the long wait for such frivolities is all part of the game....

Anyway, for just under 10 Euros I think this ash catcher isn't too bad.
Bought it to compliment my Sherlock. Tips with my larger j hook but with another gate special, my small j hook, it is perfect.
The arms in mine are nice and vertical as opposed to their marketing pics !

View attachment 9205

For the money it's a cool little addition 😉
Hanging off a j-hook is my favorite way to use ash catchers. They become like mini bubblers. I haven't gotten any tree perc devices over concern cleaning them, but I have used one that worked very well. On the few ash catchers I have I have more simple percs like this honeycomb or a mushroom perc.
Honey-AC-and-hook-Small.jpg

Does this look like a Javelin thrower (or maybe Shotput) to anyone else or am I just getting excited for the Olympics?
TM-on-Glass.jpg

Shit Snacks

Okay no, the quartz banger is the nail that you get hot enough to immediately vaporize by conduction, not at all useful for herbs, best for high quality concentrate as well? Not like hash btw

However the rig, the bubbler with the inverted shower head perc, and the climb recycler top chamber, I think that would work fine with herbs... It is a recycler so usually those are better off for dabbing, but this one is a pretty simple recycler, and it depends how much water you use, so I feel like if you want to use it vaping herbs you would just not look too much water, enough to cover the perc or so?

Also I'm not sure if that seller is reputable, I didn't research them, as I purchased other pieces, so just shop around! That is a very common style, so I think you can definitely find something you like somewhere good...

@m0sh man I think these are better seller options for that mothership seed of life knockoff inverted shower head klein rig you liked (both on sale now btw): $52 popularglass version (probably a bit better function, recycler tube sizes based on reviews) and $41 smokingglass version (nice reviews, see their photos below, fine function I think!)

Screenshot-20210616-132606.png

This is popu glass on left, smok glass on right:
Screenshot-20210616-133057.png

So yeah this seems like a solid piece, for sure dabbing with quartz banger, but I think it would also be good for herbs perhaps??

Cannot seem to find any with the perc holes like this piece though, @cybrguy said it was seed of life design, but the mothership seems to have side slits like the pieces linked above? Cannot find any other style really, seems like those holes and slits in the x shape, are very rare!

However I was able to find the below now, similar style inverted shower head perc, however full of holes in the disc, no slits at all, kind of like a mini honeycomb?? And instead of a client recycler above it, there is a fab egg cylinder with holes? However I am seeing two slightly different styles, across four postings from the same seller lol

Screenshot-20210616-134231.png

So bottom left, is from the posting, and I think it looks less effective maybe? The photo to the right of it on the bottom, is from a user review (pretty positive btw) However the top two photos are from other user reviews I think another posting, and that looks to be a more effective design?? Like this one:

Screenshot-20210616-134602.png

So yeah across four listings, I have to figure out which one has reviews with the style above, to ensure that is the one I got? Also there are price variations, $33-36 I think, but this seems to be typical dhgate honestly and I presume they are all the same, I could message to ensure I get the style I like... Definitely feeling the purple of course! But I am not rushing into this one now, I promise lol

Edit: I see them calling this type of inverted shower head perc, a fountain perc, which I suppose makes sense! Also they call the fab egg a pillar (inline! With the perc diffusion I guess?) here:

Screenshot-20210616-152755.png

But it is not the typical type of pillar recycler perc (I found that old Steven piece at Phoenix Glass with the inner pillars) though I guess maybe the other version I like above, is more of a fab egg recycler perc above the fountain??

This is link to the one that I think checks out photo and price wise with a good review? This store also says they would be willing to customize, so perhaps I should try messaging them...

I am on the fence though, if I think honeycomb holes style fountain is worthwhile, or if showerhead top/side slitted fountain is actually better for vaping perhaps and more different than the inline to honeycomb I already have??

Edit again: ahh so they are both seed of life designs knocked off, see below from clean clear glass, and only the original piece has the x-shaped diffusion of slits and holes in the inverted shower head fountain perc!
Screenshot-20210616-163733.png

Still waiting to hear from Sunshine store if they can customize what does now then seem to be, downward-facing half-side slitted shower head perc, in that little male rig... Waiting to hear if they can customize it with a male joint for the mouthpiece as well, however it seems upward-facing fountain perc style would be better for attaching a hydro tube???

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@m0sh man I think these are better seller options for that mothership seed of life knockoff inverted shower head klein rig you liked (both on sale now btw): $52 popularglass version (probably a bit better function, recycler tube sizes based on reviews) and $41 smokingglass version (nice reviews, see their photos below, fine function I think!)

Screenshot-20210616-132606.png

This is popu glass on left, smok glass on right:
Screenshot-20210616-133057.png

So yeah this seems like a solid piece, for sure dabbing with quartz banger, but I think it would also be good for herbs perhaps??

Cannot seem to find any with the perc holes like this piece though, @cybrguy said it was seed of life design, but the mothership seems to have side slits like the pieces linked above? Cannot find any other style really, seems like those holes and slits in the x shape, are very rare!

However I was able to find the below now, similar style inverted shower head perc, however full of holes in the disc, no slits at all, kind of like a mini honeycomb?? And instead of a client recycler above it, there is a fab egg cylinder with holes? However I am seeing two slightly different styles, across four postings from the same seller lol

Screenshot-20210616-134231.png

So bottom left, is from the posting, and I think it looks less effective maybe? The photo to the right of it on the bottom, is from a user review (pretty positive btw) However the top two photos are from other user reviews I think another posting, and that looks to be a more effective design?? Like this one:

Screenshot-20210616-134602.png

So yeah across four listings, I have to figure out which one has reviews with the style above, to ensure that is the one I got? Also there are price variations, $33-36 I think, but this seems to be typical dhgate honestly and I presume they are all the same, I could message to ensure I get the style I like... Definitely feeling the purple of course! But I am not rushing into this one now, I promise lol

Edit: I see them calling this type of inverted shower head perc, a fountain perc, which I suppose makes sense! Also they call the fab egg a pillar (inline! With the perc diffusion I guess?) here:

Screenshot-20210616-152755.png

But it is not the typical type of pillar recycler perc (I found that old Steven piece at Phoenix Glass with the inner pillars) though I guess maybe the other version I like above, is more of a fab egg recycler perc above the fountain??

This is link to the one that I think checks out photo and price wise with a good review? This store also says they would be willing to customize, so perhaps I should try messaging them...

I am on the fence though, if I think honeycomb holes style fountain is worthwhile, or if showerhead top/side slitted fountain is actually better for vaping perhaps and more different than the inline to honeycomb I already have??

Edit again: ahh so they are both seed of life designs knocked off, see below from clean clear glass, and only the original piece has the x-shaped diffusion of slits and holes in the inverted shower head fountain perc!
Screenshot-20210616-163733.png

Still waiting to hear from Sunshine store if they can customize what does now then seem to be, downward-facing half-side slitted shower head perc, in that little male rig... Waiting to hear if they can customize it with a male joint for the mouthpiece as well, however it seems upward-facing fountain perc style would be better for attaching a hydro tube???

Yeah so clean clear glass are the only ones that can properly knock off seed of life perc (lines and holes, crazy patterns, as opposed to just slits or rarely holes, I see a lot of circ perks instead too) and only CaliBear sells them though they cannot customize now, but hopefully in the future, I did recommend they offer the plain seed of life perc in can with 18mm male on top as a standard, then I could just order direct whenever available and I'm sure many other people would want them this way as well!

Meanwhile I found another option from China, if I want to get the complete rig with fab egg above fountain instead of klein funnel, with the side slits on the top part of the shower head fountain disc (like most of the klein knockoffs) instead of the holes on top more honeycomb style like the one shown in my post above...

This purple one is $27.50 right now, less even with coupon, so also cheaper than this honeycomb version from the other seller... So obviously for me, purple vs purple, but which one do I go with, side slits or top holes?? :uhoh: :lol::rolleyes:

Screenshot-20210616-190637.png

So the one on top is the first one I was showing, with the honeycomb holes, and the one on the bottom is this new one with the top side slits... I think there is a quality difference, that the prices represent, based on the stores quality from what I can tell? But both are fine really, so the question is which is better, do I have to try both???

The place that does the more expensive honeycomb version, I could ask them to do a custom perhaps with male joint? Maybe I should get rid of the egg then, I'm not sure if that would be useful or not...

Edit: too difficult for a custom, they thought I was asking for an 18 mm female joint instead of the 14 mm female, which they said was impossible anyway lol

Debating instead just getting the cali bear CCG tall fab for like $125 instead...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah so clean clear glass are the only ones that can properly knock off seed of life perc (lines and holes, crazy patterns, as opposed to just slits or rarely holes, I see a lot of circ perks instead too) and only CaliBear sells them though they cannot customize now, but hopefully in the future, I did recommend they offer the plain seed of life perc in can with 18mm male on top as a standard, then I could just order direct whenever available and I'm sure many other people would want them this way as well!

Meanwhile I found another option from China, if I want to get the complete rig with fab egg above fountain instead of klein funnel, with the side slits on the top part of the shower head fountain disc (like most of the klein knockoffs) instead of the holes on top more honeycomb style like the one shown in my post above...

This purple one is $27.50 right now, less even with coupon, so also cheaper than this honeycomb version from the other seller... So obviously for me, purple vs purple, but which one do I go with, side slits or top holes?? :uhoh: :lol::rolleyes:

Screenshot-20210616-190637.png

So the one on top is the first one I was showing, with the honeycomb holes, and the one on the bottom is this new one with the top side slits... I think there is a quality difference, that the prices represent, based on the stores quality from what I can tell? But both are fine really, so the question is which is better, do I have to try both???

The place that does the more expensive honeycomb version, I could ask them to do a custom perhaps with male joint? Maybe I should get rid of the egg then, I'm not sure if that would be useful or not...

Edit: too difficult for a custom, they thought I was asking for an 18 mm female joint instead of the 14 mm female, which they said was impossible anyway lol

Debating instead just getting the cali bear CCG tall fab for like $125 instead...

Just to update the above, I held out and found another cheap China piece to scratch my tall tube itch!

And I found this cheap one, potential alternative for a tall 11-inch tube, big glass spike dimple indents instead of fab egg cylinder, basic little inline two slit perc? Straight mouthpiece though, probably pretty nice as a big dry tube?? Obviously way cheaper too lol no FOL perc etc...
Screenshot-20210617-142611.png

Screenshot-20210617-142744.png

Yeah I don't know that the slight bent neck of the FOL, and slight extra height, are worth an extra $100 lol I mean you also get the fancy perc and big fab egg, much better build quality, but still... For me it may seem more worthwhile to get another cheapo? :rofl:

Alright yeah I decided to go the cheap route, $39 for 14mm female 11 inch straight tube with spikes, perhaps will be a dry piece since the perc is so simple...

Screenshot-20210617-182606.png

The store wrote me back, which was encouraging!

And I think I will get the cheaper small purple fountain ratchet perc fab egg one why not, if the store replies to my message, otherwise I may get one from a different store...

The store where I got the blue recycler, which already arrived in my city apparently now, has similar purple one and green one for only a couple dollars more, back up plan

So no FOL perc for me, not now at least, no pricey glass pieces (well the gooseneck rattle can was the most at $62) but I am at five DHgate bubbler rigs getting ready for the sixth, and likely will stop at seven if it works out what sunshine store and the little male slitted shower head (they just replied, seemingly misunderstanding my request for the custom or the adapters lol)

Anyways if anyone is interested I do think the small $34 purple honeycomb fab egg from here is very nice, though I don't think I will be grabbing it now since I have my inline honeycomb...

Also that place that has the gooseneck flower of life perc, does have a short fab egg one too, not cheap, but they are the only ones on DHgate who can do this perc I think? Prettyhookahs store

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Current Father's Day 'rationalization' cart:
50B0802F-021A-4024-9315-D1D7EB27F581.jpeg 1231ECA4-065B-42F6-BD3C-AAD5BDBD1DB9.jpeg
look, it's still under $200, ffs...! Anyone of you fucks gonna talk some sense into me and explain why I absolutely don't need any of it and it's a totally self centered thing to even contemplate...? Please...? Anyone....?

You have til whenever I get up....(2-3AM usually)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

View attachment 9419 View attachment 9420
look, it's still under $200, ffs...! Anyone of you fucks gonna talk some sense into me and explain why I absolutely don't need any of it and it's a totally self centered thing to even contemplate...? Please...? Anyone....?

Fuck are you telling me the gooseneck diffusion pump is now on sale for $12 cheaper than I paid previously?? :cuss::disgust::lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, you're not gonna get any help there, I guess. And other than the pump (and maybe the beehive) those all look like critical accessories for what you already have. So, no, you are on your own.

(This is learned behavior. @arb has been learning me...) :lmao:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
View attachment 9419 View attachment 9421

You been a good Daddy then fuck yes!

Shit Snacks

Thanks, yeah I checked and couldn't believe it, 20% off, I mean it's my fault for being too antsy to purchase it when I saw they were back in stock, should have known they would be on sale soon enough knowing DHgate... A little annoyed but oh well, I guess I'm going to get it a little sooner since it is already enroute, and $12-13 is not such a big deal really, but damn psychologically $49 would have felt so good! :rofl:

If anyone is considering buying a RATTLECAN on DHGate, I hope you get a better made one then I received.

FWIW:

Thanks, yeah, they don't even look straight in the photos in the listing, and the joint on my FC mod is crooked, typical of popular glass stuff... They were responsive when I messaged, and requested that they inspect before sending, to pick one as straight as possible etc. We'll see what turns up when it turns up! Definitely a good disclaimer

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, you're not gonna get any help there, I guess. And other than the pump (and maybe the beehive) those all look like critical accessories for what you already have. So, no, you are on your own.

(This is learned behavior. @arb has been learning me...) :lmao:
At least you made half-hearted attempt, cg, thanks... but you know for a fact I have no business buying the beehive, as well... you just want me to be the guinea pig... well, you got your wish!

Irresponsible order(s) inbound:
151D495A-6307-4300-80A0-A5E33CD11E2E.jpeg ECCE5737-2E34-4063-A7E7-1C7ECB27C94F.jpeg
(Thank you too @arb, @LesPlenty, @Shit Snacks et al..!)

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is why I got Yinmin to make a version...but I have heard of at least one that was a bit dodgy from Yinmin also...mine have been great, I just need to stop dropping them on bare concrete (cannot remember how many I have broken). :cry:
The first one I got from Yingmin5 had a stuck rattle, and you helped me get a replacement. It is still one of my favorite pieces.
At least you made half-hearted attempt, cg, thanks... but you know for a fact I have no business buying the beehive, as well... you just want me to be the guinea pig... well, you got your wish!

View attachment 9452 View attachment 9451
Hey, like @arb says, it's Daddys Day. You get special dispensation... :lol:

Shit Snacks

View attachment 9452 View attachment 9451

I'm glad you went for it! For one thing, glad you grabbed the sale gooseneck rattle can, along with the beehive full price, still a good savings, excited for your thoughts on it!

Also when I was looking up the beehive here, emdeemo posted about how he had dropped it several times, even flinging it across the floor, so it sounds very durable thick glass actually! FYI @LesPlenty

They also said they were mostly using it dry as a big hook, in which case you could always set it down on its side without the stand easily! And that way it works better with the downstem, to get the full air flow benefits of a hook type shape...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@EmDeemo (gone/banned/heaven forbid...dead?) must have had carpeted floors, I have concrete everywhere in my vape area but I am slowly covering it with mats for less carnage.
@cybrguy your problem with Yinmins version was more than a little dodgy...now I remember correctly...at least you got a good unit in the end...worth the effort obviously!

ezpz

Top Bottom