Cheap High Quality Bubbler

snackmaster

Cool, Yeah thanks! I found your thread here on the very subject (shoulda searched), haha...

This exact piece doesn't work for me, and I'm really not into colored glass OR "bling" (the cabochons, and this is the cheap glass thread...), buuut wtf is "Black Glass" and why do I suddenly want some really bad?:
s-l1600.jpg

Is it cuz it's reflective polished steel, skeletal looking, 'Terminator' type shit...? Maybe...
Also, I kinda like the idea of not having to constantly clean a drop-down.
14mm Male to 18mm Male Black Glass Drop Down Size Conversion Attachment
Not positive but I think any metallic effect you’re seeing there is just the light box it was photographed in?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Not positive but I think any metallic effect you’re seeing there is just the light box it was photographed in?
I would think so... for sure. Otherwise, it would have like a chrome or mirror layer applied, no? Sorry about the horribly constructed sentence... The 'looking' part was supposed to imply that it was an reflective effect... 🙄

I'd really love to see a reg, "in the wild" pic... and what effect reg room lighting would have...?

Which is why I was asking the forum if anyone has seen any or knows anything about it. Never seen any live...

Thanks for the input, tho 🙏

Last edited:

snackmaster

I would think so... for sure. Otherwise, it would have like a chrome or mirror layer applied, no? Sorry about the horribly constructed sentence... The 'looking' part was supposed to imply that it was an reflective effect... 🙄

I'd really love to see a reg, "in the wild" pic... and what effect reg room lighting would have...?

Which is why I was asking the forum if anyone has seen any or knows anything about it. Never seen any live...

Thanks for the input, tho 🙏
Gotcha, my bad! Haven’t seen that specific drop down before but I’ve seen black arizer stems that look pretty decent. Most people like em because they hide gunk so should at least do that for you.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I really don't think ice is a good idea in vape rigs/dab rigs- you will lose a lot of oils that condense and never make it to your lungs.

Ice is probably better than water regarding condensation, with water you’ve got way more surface area, and also more importantly regarding condensation: surface tension and drag. In a lab setting the water in a condenser never makes contact with the vapors being distilled, yet the condenser is still functionally effective due to the high specific heat capacity of water. Ice seems like it would be worse because it’s colder, but with much less available surface area to chill the vapors I think it would cause more cooling and less condensation. Though vapor cooling realistically is somewhat of a myth to begin with, as a substances boiling point is identical to its condensation point. Hence most vaporizer cooling units end up looking like reclaim magnets.

Anyways, just stopping by to post this $25 rig my friend picked up down the street, had to hook it up for a test dab. A shame my blue sapphire insert is dirty because it would have matched well :D

B2612-F6-D-4-DF3-477-D-84-D7-9-CE5-F1-B9-DB28.jpg

And yes, the water level was way too high in this picture! Did a test pull on it and thought I a Tafee Bowle for a second. :lol:

The spiral neck is kind of an interesting glass cooling concept.

Alexis

Ice is probably better than water regarding condensation, with water you’ve got way more surface area, and also more importantly regarding condensation: surface tension and drag. In a lab setting the water in a condenser never makes contact with the vapors being distilled, yet the condenser is still functionally effective due to the high specific heat capacity of water. Ice seems like it would be worse because it’s colder, but with much less available surface area to chill the vapors I think it would cause more cooling and less condensation. Though vapor cooling realistically is somewhat of a myth to begin with, as a substances boiling point is identical to its condensation point. Hence most vaporizer cooling units end up looking like reclaim magnets.

Anyways, just stopping by to post this $25 rig my friend picked up down the street, had to hook it up for a test dab. A shame my blue sapphire insert is dirty because it would have matched well :D

B2612-F6-D-4-DF3-477-D-84-D7-9-CE5-F1-B9-DB28.jpg

And yes, the water level was way too high in this picture! Did a test pull on it and thought I a Tafee Bowle for a second. :lol:

The spiral neck is kind of an interesting glass cooling concept.
I have to say, I think that bong would be awsome on an LSD trip lol!

Alexis

Oh man...holy shit...this is AWESOME!!!

View attachment 4781

Oh fuck, oh fuck...fuck me...too much, too much...I think I took too muuuch!

View attachment 4782
Lol! Don't do that to me bro, you realise I do have mild hppd after literally 180 tabs of acid in 13 months! ;) On top of decades of intake already lol! Crazy fox for sure.

Inverted's bubbler does look awsome though.

Kins

Baron23

Works fine but the banger is too high for my preference, so I really need a drop-down. And what I want is one like @Baron23 's Huffy disk drop-down here:
c3nxdkvd7b1hs29k.jpeg

But even if I could find it, I probably wouldn't want to afford it... so, apart from looking for bangers that stand a little taller, i'll just use it with my vapcap...!
Nay, nay my friend. That's a Mobius Atom with the Mobius disk drop down. My dab station is from Huffy and I don't know if they make anything similar...but this drop down from Mobius is a match for the Atom.

simplywonderful

Im thinking about purchasing sidecar with matrix perc and Im wondering if when it comes to ion for example, if there are two versions, one smaller thinner and one more like beer shaped larger one. Btw would you recommend better rig than this for my lsv and mighty? thank you very much guys

simplywonderful

yeah its a pretty sturdy piece which is not so obvious on the images. Also the middle part is kind of protected, with all the bongs having its sticking out, it makes it prone to break. But not with this one, I liked the size too. If there is nothing better Imma stay with it :D I never clicked so fast when I saw the 1.83 in the link. But 30 bucks overall is good price for such quality glass cup :D btw do you know if there are two versions of it or just one ? by versions I mean sizes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom