Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I found CCG one of the best sellers I dealt with on the Gate, great QC, and if you had a problem(rare) they were quick to fix. Popglass, yinmin etc were/are OK but not as good as CCG were, sad they left the gate.:cry:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yinmin never honored his advertisement with me. He offered a BOGO a couple years back, only sent one piece and I had to fight for weeks to get a partial refund. Left a bad taste in my mouth and would not shop with him again, even if his store was still open.
Bummer. That sux, never purchased from him before til last week...?:
High quality Q-Tip ISO jar Qtip iso container
This is in the middle of a giant container ship leaving Hong Kong right now (along with 2 of @LesPlenty 's bangers... :tup:) ... is it not the same?

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
As I said, CCG was a DHGate seller for others to look up to. As for Yinmin I can only tell you that my experience was good, sorry yours wasn't @FlyingLow as I probably recommended them to you. :tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Bologna

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL I cannot blame you on this one... it was an illadelph conversion rig that I was lusting for. The photos and description repeatedly stated Buy One Get One Free, and thankfully I took screenshots of the ad which were helpful in obtaining the partial refund.

I just went through my emails and my DHgate account to confirm it was in fact Yinmin, and there is no mention of seller name in my emails. More interestingly, when logging into DHgate, it shows no records of this transaction even though I have an order #... it was long ago, 2016. The memory will fade when my Tiddy rig gets here this week! Not exactly cheap, but dayum it stole my heart!

Last edited:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
These came back in stock. They used to be a bit cheaper. I have one that I ordered from Calibear and love it.

Calibear Straight Fab
I just got a dh gate straight fab replica, 275 mm tall, for $56. I was looking at that calibear but I needed a smaller bubble stacker. Now I just have to wait a month or two.

I've been really trying to support my friend who is blowing glass but I can't wait any longer for something with more than one perc worth of filtration. One day he will finish the 12 inch tall gill perc rig we agreed on for $300 but I needed something in the meantime.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
what is a gill perc? I tried looking it up, but cant discern from the pictures.
I had trouble making sense of it too. Im pretty sure it's a glassblowing technique to make a tongue-shaped downstem with lateral slits like gills on a fish, but I have to get my buddy to give me a better description. I've seen function videos and it seems like a very effective perc style for small rigs.

Philabrookla,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It seems like it would suck for flower, catching lots of debris and clogging the downstem, but I still cant find a clear pic of one.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

squigger

I just ordered a rbr with the neck cut off and replaced with a female 18mm joint. What should i get for the neck/ mouthpiece? here is what bms’s real version looks like . Mine wont have the other drain. Im thinking about getting a big one and a smaller one. And maybe one with an ice pinch so i can do very hot water and then cool the air with ice further up the piece. Thinking all should be curved so im looking forward.I've seen some on steven/popularglass https://www.dhgate.com/store/147702...MvnCpCNNE17sxTs&resource_id=#listing_store-15. But I'd have to buy the whole set which I dont need. I could get a hydrotube but im not sure. This but male is what I'm talking about https://www.dhgate.com/product/12cm...35061347426305#st1-60-1|0|0;sthome|1590436722 I saw Oregon glass blower. I could get a custom from him since it seems the biao sales rep dosent seem to think he could do a mouthpiece.

squigger

I'm really on the hunt for a 18mm curved mouthpiece with an ice pinch. Maybe a curve so the cold water doesn't cool down the hot water in the base. Ever seen one?

squigger,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I just ordered a rbr with the neck cut off and replaced with a female 18mm joint. What should i get for the neck/ mouthpiece? here is what bms’s real version looks like . Mine wont have the other drain. Im thinking about getting a big one and a smaller one. And maybe one with an ice pinch so i can do very hot water and then cool the air with ice further up the piece. Thinking all should be curved so im looking forward.I've seen some on steven/popularglass https://www.dhgate.com/store/147702...MvnCpCNNE17sxTs&resource_id=#listing_store-15. But I'd have to buy the whole set which I dont need. I could get a hydrotube but im not sure. This but male is what I'm talking about https://www.dhgate.com/product/12cm-long-glass-mothpiece-female-18mm-curved/408548095.html?dspm=pcen.st.vaporizer Glass.8.waW3iMZlfTULiflB6Qab&resource_id=&skuid=560535061347426305#st1-60-1|0|0;sthome|1590436722 I saw Oregon glass blower. I could get a custom from him since it seems the biao sales rep dosent seem to think he could do a mouthpiece.
What about a couple of these....? They are cheap and this is the cheap glass thread. Could be fun to play around with for other stuff...:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I don't understand that adapter, how does it fit into what type of glass and what is the purpose?

FlyingLow,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
how does it fit into what type of glass and what is the purpose?
That is the fun of multiple adapters, I like my Frankenbong cobbled together, but yeah those adapters had me scratching my head too, I bet we could find a way to use them, just have to make sure the 'barrel' ends are not sharp for putting the lips on. :haw:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So here's one possible solution to the problem of my @710Coils deep dish coil/banger slightly touching the @PuffItUp Dew Drop can:
I grabbed one of these ($7 w/discounts):
And the result is:
Works fine but the banger is too high for my preference, so I really need a drop-down. And what I want is one like @Baron23 's Huffy disk drop-down here:
c3nxdkvd7b1hs29k.jpeg

But even if I could find it, I probably wouldn't want to afford it... so, apart from looking for bangers that stand a little taller, i'll just use it with my vapcap...!

On the hunt...

LabPong

Works fine but the banger is too high for my preference, so I really need a drop-down. And what I want is one like @Baron23 's Huffy disk drop-down here:
c3nxdkvd7b1hs29k.jpeg

But even if I could find it, I probably wouldn't want to afford it... so, apart from looking for bangers that stand a little taller, i'll just use it with my vapcap...!

On the hunt...

They are over $100... by Mobius but I have not seen any for sale in over 2 years now.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
They are over $100... by Mobius but I have not seen any for sale in over 2 years now.
Cool, Yeah thanks! I found your thread here on the very subject (shoulda searched), haha...

This exact piece doesn't work for me, and I'm really not into colored glass OR "bling" (the cabochons, and this is the cheap glass thread...), buuut wtf is "Black Glass" and why do I suddenly want some really bad?:
s-l1600.jpg

Is it cuz it's reflective polished steel, skeletal looking, 'Terminator' type shit...? Maybe...
Also, I kinda like the idea of not having to constantly clean a drop-down.
14mm Male to 18mm Male Black Glass Drop Down Size Conversion Attachment

Last edited:
Top Bottom