• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Love that piece, may have to get one for myself!
Simple diffusion, thin, low volume chamber, should be great for flavor chasers.
The codes "TOKES" or "WELCOME" work for 15% off... they said they weren't doing any Black Friday deals... ha, we'll see... but I did work over the cs guy pretty hard... he said tokes would get me 20% off but it doesn't and stopped replying... heh ✌️

Edit: Oh shit, I forgot, I got a debowler ashtray for the Omni for like $4, too... :smug:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sorry for double posting again but, blah blah blah whatever...

looking at these now:
3DEA096C-E708-4C7C-AB7D-1492F00A18E8.jpeg12CD6265-9AF8-4AC4-8C95-EBDDCD735681.jpegDAAC6576-043B-48F9-B90A-844956F43BE3.jpeg388B4D46-276D-40EF-8075-8F3F5C33FB9A.jpeg468F3629-3BE1-47B0-B018-83204A3C2D62.jpegDFE28F26-3F60-4669-A7FE-0CB77AC7ECAE.jpegE8A2C5A5-13CB-4E57-B4C4-F5619E19B996.jpeg
Are there better ones? I don't really like the rubber stopper, would prefer a gg stopper... don't like logos either... $20 minus any discounts you can find, I haven't started to look yet...:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
IMO that is not very practical... That small amount of ISO would be depleted with about 10 qtips... there are many of these out there, I think Vgoodiez has a much larger, more appealing option.
Cool. You mean the $55 one that's sold out? It's super nice... well, other than the logo... thanks, I'll be on the lookout.

Edit: you see, my dab area is very small, in fact it's a low square glass deck set side table not much more than 2' square.... not a lot of room... but it's not like they're very big... plus the one that I posted, in addition to it looking like a pain to fill, and often, it looks a little tippy and one of the two reviews calls that out... on the hunt...

Last edited:

Kins

I've got this one coming from Sneaky Pete.

Shadooz

My new herbo TI may have given me GAS...

I've taken another glass last saturday from dh gate, expected delivery : 01/01/2021.... arf, to france

I'm waiting to see how it will be cause i've taken a cheap one that got a detailled shape... hope i'm not too optimistic for 20$...

Warpdrive

My new herbo TI may have given me GAS...

I've taken another glass last saturday from dh gate, expected delivery : 01/01/2021.... arf, to france

I'm waiting to see how it will be cause i've taken a cheap one that got a detailled shape... hope i'm not too optimistic for 20$...

I think that I'm in trouble. In 14 days I'm about to order a Ti and I'm frightened to think about my future glass purchases. I already have two glass pieces picked out. One from dhgate as well. I hope that this doesn't get any worse. Somehow I'm subscribed to this thread and I fear that there is no hope left for me. 😞

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Live:
8A5BE8A9-19E0-438E-861A-C8D906770B6A.jpeg
That's my current 2' square dab "station"...lol. (No, I'm not listening to a cd on my old Rotel processor... it's just the input for the Airplay that's streaming Ween -The Mollusk from a pc, and that isn't gross iso either, it's cheap single malt)

And these look kinda nice and should be fairly cheap... wish I could find more than only a pic:
30B75C67-11A9-45CB-AC3C-18EAA6B3BF88.jpeg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Are we both seeing how the iso reservoir extends into the main body of the jar? From looking at it I think it holds a reasonable amount.
I wasn't going to say anything, but the reservoir looks larger than the Vgoodiez (Elev8?) option that was suggested and is larger than the Sneaky Pete one, too... but they're good for holding other shit.. don't like either tho really... or the MJ Arsenal one anymore.

Edit: Elev8 has a Black Friday sale today, but you gotta spend $100 to get 10% off... $500 to get 30% off... haha, fuck that, this IS the cheap bubbler (glass) thread afterall...!

Last edited:

Mowjo

Would the Sidecar be a decent option for Dynavap/coil, MFLB, and an EQ?

us-stock-smoking-bong-new-mobius-matrix-sidecar.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Would the Sidecar be a decent option for Dynavap/coil, MFLB, and an EQ?

us-stock-smoking-bong-new-mobius-matrix-sidecar.jpg
That is a good all-rounder, smoothes vapor very well, some will say too well and it robs flavor, meh..I like the 2x versions I have and would like to try a Mobius original matrix but they are way too expensive for me as I consider glass a consumable. The one you linked is also very sturdy.

Drug

I came across this piece.

241820-2-blaze-glass-blubber-mit-duschkopfperkolator.jpg

For 55€ not insanely cheap but not that far off from some Chinese import that take forever to arrive. I plan on using it with the SB Hydrobrick I've been eyeing, and it should work well with the Neo by Prrl Labs which I expect to arrive in December.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The Dew drop came in Friday (haven't tried it, may return it) and the Aqua Labs Tech came in yesterday.

Aqua Labs 14mm Mini Wax Rig (w/710Coils 25mm deepdish coil/banger). I like it. Great low temp handheld. The banger/coil stands a little proud as shown, but I twist it around so I can see all the action up close:
R0uB4mH.jpg

Dew Drop (notice the coil is just barely touching the can, but if I twist it to the left or right a little it's fine and I can see into the banger better that way anyway... needs a specific drop down or a little attachment to raise it up OR just get a smaller coil/banger :)). More of a desktop than a handheld like the Aqua Labs, as it's pretty much knockover-proof:
Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe (w/a Ddaves VapCap Water Wand for a mouthpiece):
c0WoZii.jpg

gFwoxMX.jpg

DHGate (sunshinestore?) ash catcher and j-hook:
CZVZYT6.jpg

Bought originally to run a vapcap thru like this:
Zq99gmH.jpg

Scratched off "witness" logos:
7hVhZXB.jpg

repn6mV.jpg

Assorted inserts, caps etc:
OC7BSCH.jpg

$14 delivered Amazon banger set (banger, cap, purls & case). The cap actually works great in a 710 deep dish and auto-spins a purl like a champ!:
SjQXqov.jpg

Sorry about the shitty phone pics, it was a little too bright in the room and I didn't want to spend too much time on them...

Last edited:
Top Bottom