• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

More than 8,300 bongs seized by Customs and Border Protections officers
The glass bongs were being shipped from China to California

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

More than 8,300 bongs seized by Customs and Border Protections officers
The glass bongs were being shipped from China to California
Are you fucking kidding me? Is this more of our admin inappropriately trying to kill Chinese businesses? GMAFB

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Were they labeled knock-offs/counterfeits?

I agree, a bit of an overstretch if it was just a paraphernalia seize.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: tb42091

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've had a little bit of GAS recently and picked up this little pup from Aqua Labs to use primarily as a dry hand pipe of sorts for my Flower Pot. It's been working real well for that purpose. With some water in it there's not a whole lot of diffusion due to just being a basic two hole perc but It does provide some cooling and because of how the mouthpiece is set up you can add a good amount of water without ending up drinking any of it. It does get dirty pretty fast since its straight down from the bowl to the body but its pretty easy to wash out with some hot water.

ALT-14mmFemaleRig-Side_2000x.jpg

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Looks like a great flavor chaser for oil.
I believe that's exactly what Aqua Lab intended for it. I've ran some dabs through it but I prefer my Leisure Glass incycler which has been my daily driver for dabbing since I picked it up on sale last 4/20. There are major differences in price so I'd expect the difference in function.

Skinku

I have been in contact but China is on Holiday so will give them time to respond.
I really want that grey piece so I will ask nicely if they have one down the back of the sofa.
Bloody annoying as the supplied piece understands the concept of a right angle.
Talking of such this wonky fella arrived.
315701C0-8710-4E0E-BDCF-687587BBA45D.jpeg
The 14mm joint is too close to the body and not vertical.
Ignoring that and the slightly wonky perc, this is an excellent dry piece for the DynaVap and under $15 delivered what’s not to like?.
Lovely dispersion causing visual delight.
I will probably give it away though as I can’t stand wonky shit.
I bought an ash catcher from the States the other day and it was off by a few degrees.
Sod the wonk!

Skinku

3ED00777-3ABE-43C4-AA18-81845384ED92.jpeg
It’s the Sneaky Pete UFO with no logo, the images I have seen of that look quite green so I hoped for and am pleased that it matches, this is the ‘black’ option.
There is nothing in the prices and it looks identical, same supplier I would imagine.
I think this is a water piece I can finally love, function is excellent wet and dry for my DVs and it’s nice and straight.
Mouthpiece feels thin as does it all but it is solid and has weighty balance with some water.
Enough babble it’s time to experiment.

Gigsabits53

View attachment 3130
It’s the Sneaky Pete UFO with no logo, the images I have seen of that look quite green so I hoped for and am pleased that it matches, this is the ‘black’ option.
There is nothing in the prices and it looks identical, same supplier I would imagine.
I think this is a water piece I can finally love, function is excellent wet and dry for my DVs and it’s nice and straight.
Mouthpiece feels thin as does it all but it is solid and has weighty balance with some water.
Enough babble it’s time to experiment.
I almost purchased that one from sneaky pete but went with a small recycler that he sells.
It looks perfect for a vapcap.

calimac

View attachment 3133

Not much of a glass collector but curious to try a recycler. This one is from Max Quality Glass.

The rest of the set-up is Advanced Vape Supply's m22 atomozer and bottomless banger on Dovpo's Odin mod. Plus an extra heat sink to adjust height.
How do you like it? I've been thinking about picking one up as they look like a fun piece.

Deleted Member 1643

How do you like it?
First impressions, probably couldn't tell the difference between this and the old-faithful zob showerhead. The bottomless banger set up with either performs better than hydratubes, IMO. This is thick glass and generates a vortex.

Edit: There's skill involved in getting the full effect. Water level, draw speed.
Edit II: That's it - more water, faster draw. Completely different style required. It's easy to see the rapid recycling. Cool, flavorful vape. A fun piece indeed. :ko:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

Got a Sneaky Pete email, new glass rig. For $64 looks interesting. Video also on page.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Got a Sneaky Pete email, new glass rig. For $64 looks interesting. Video also on page.

Im not sure but the dimple pipe seems similar if not better for $61.

I have his ufo pipe which works for me, otherwise Im waiting on my friend to send me a custom 10 inch rig with a gill perc he is blowing for me. We settled on $300, so not really cheap bubbler territory.

Last edited:
Philabrookla,

RustyOldNail

Im not sure but the dimple pipe seems similar if not better for $61.

I have his ufo pipe which works for me, otherwise Im waiting on my friend to send me a custom 10 inch rig with a gill perc he is blowing for me. We settled on $300, so not really cheap bubbler territory.

I already have a rig with that basic perc. The “gentleman” rig looks entirely different.

RustyOldNail,

Chandler

Do you have a link to this version of the matrix?
One of my best herb related purchases this covid year

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've been using this one with my logs for a long time (great with my flowerpot too!)

Here it is, filled with a tall drink of milk produced by my Woodscents log. I bought this glass piece twice, since I broke the first one, and thought it was good enough to buy a replacement. It's a DHgate special. (similar to this, from the same seller)

U4-XTw-J0-CTry1l4hs-DCC7w-A-thumb-11ec.jpg

Top Bottom