• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Skinku

It’s trial and error, a hammer is an option though.
I find it enjoyable ordering from China after many years of Fasttech.
Order, forget and never pay more than you can afford to lose.
That hammer is nice but the mouthpiece and the general bling makes my mind back away.

arb

Semi shaved ape
It’s trial and error, a hammer is an option though.
I find it enjoyable ordering from China after many years of Fasttech.
Order, forget and never pay more than you can afford to lose.
That hammer is nice but the mouthpiece and the general bling makes my mind back away.
The ridges and openings are what make it such a smooth dry piece and yes it sucks with water.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The first of my new toys arrived today- it's SAML/Popular Glass and is a definite upgrade from the d020. Vaping herb or dabbing tastes better and is cooler.

IMG_20200907_1138417.jpg

But- I do not like the trend for short mouthpieces. My face is a bit too close to the hot piece.... I suppose this is to preserve flavour as much as possible but I would have liked the mouthpiece to be longer or bent closer to 90 degrees. I am not a fan of drop -downs.

There are the usual asymmetries and imperfections to be expected but this is indeed cheap and high quality for the price...Very thick glass!

This took about 18 days to arrive so no different to how it's always been before the scamdemic. The RBR should be here end of this week!

Last edited:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Not straight from china cheap but I picked up this piece from Greek Glass to use with my Flowerpot.

SFT1.JPG

Lots of chug but I'm really digging it especially with the TAG drop down I recently acquired as well. I do wish the mouth piece was more curved or longer but vapers can't always be choosers. It does however look like it is sold out at the moment, didn't realize till I went to grab the link for this post :uhoh:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
that top looks way to straight ... needs a bit more hook there you think ? you'd have to be bent over that thing all the time to make it work

I agree there. I usually pick it up and tilt it towards me, otherwise you do have to have to hunch over fairly well to hit it

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The purple RBR arrived a few days ago and is a lot of fun- seems to be as effective as the significantly bigger klein/egg recycler I got earlier,and with less drag resistance.

But ..if you are a perfectionist, biao.t may disappoint. My piece has an off-center / not perfectly vertical downstem&perc, and a slightly off-center hole at the mouthpiece. These issues are diffcult to show in a photo and wil not be accepted by DHGate as reasons to return...a familiar story with China glass... I even asked him to choose a good piece so I can recommend him to the forum and he assured me it would be good...all bullshit of course. I will contact him to see what he has to say...

but the thing works pretty well and is now my favourite bubbler. This design is really as good as it looks.

IMG_20200916_1519444.jpg

EverythingsHazy

My favorites are still the GB-186 and the FC-1000. I might be biased, though. >.>

hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong-glass-smoking.jpg

advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass.jpg

LabPong

But ..if you are a perfectionist, biao.t may disappoint. My piece has an off-center / not perfectly vertical downstem&perc, and a slightly off-center hole at the mouthpiece. These issues are diffcult to show in a photo and wil not be accepted by DHGate as reasons to return...a familiar story with China glass... I even asked him to choose a good piece so I can recommend him to the forum and he assured me it would be good...all bullshit of course. I will contact him to see what he has to say...

I would not expect an up and coming glower to make high end glass quality. He does a good job...but is not on the level of $300+ rigs yet. So to get that piece for so cheap....I would not complain about things not being perfect....its hand blown glass...not coming out of a stamped mold. lol

That said.....you got a lot for your $ with that piece and I would enjoy it with that in mind. Thanks for showing us the rig!

arb

Semi shaved ape
This seems to be a couple cheap dimpled 18\22 jointed dry cooling stems?
Super curious if there is a lip at the base of the joint for a screen to sit on.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I hit 11111 miles on my relatively new car the other day and I celebrated by pulling over and having a pee behind a tree. Who knows how we might celebrate 1111 pages. Should we have video?

(We seem a little off topic here. Let me add a glass pic at least...)Ufo w Lotus.jpg

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I would not expect an up and coming glower to make high end glass quality. He does a good job...but is not on the level of $300+ rigs yet. So to get that piece for so cheap....I would not complain about things not being perfect....its hand blown glass...not coming out of a stamped mold. lol

That said.....you got a lot for your $ with that piece and I would enjoy it with that in mind. Thanks for showing us the rig!

I think it's been said that he's using molded pieces which are welded together by hand, so it's semi-mass produced.
IMG_20200915_1646371.jpgwonk.jpg
This is not a custom order, he had a bunch of these on his dhgate shop. He didn't / couldn't look at the image links I sent him (dhgate's image upload doesn't work for me) but just replied with "if it's broken i can replace if not then we can't. Our stuff is high quality". This one should have been rejected if they were comitted to high quality. It's cheap compared to US originals but not cheap for DHGate ($65) . At least it works well and am enjoying it big time! :brow: lots of flavour and very easy and smooth once you knowwhen to stop. It's almost like drinking the vapor through a big straw in a funky tropical cocktail glass and the turbulence is endless fun to watch.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is part of why I like Claisens like the one in the pic I posed above that allow you to combine various glass pieces and vapes into Frankenglass of different configurations. Like this one from ebay...

The glass stopper makes clearing the glass easy without lifting the vape.

Top Bottom