• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

RollTheCar

Really? Fuck I was going to order one after seeing people rave about them on Reddit :\ which piece would you suggest? Klein? Torus? I'm really not obsessed with mothership I just want something cheap with a female joint to dab on until I can set money aside for a proper heady rig.
I have Steven's 8" Klein and use it with a dropdown/enail no problem. It is hands down the best oil piece I have ever used/owned. Function is perfect!

KayJay

Long time no post but over the years I've accumulated a few nice high end pieces of glass, A nice big MGW 8 arm perc pipe, a medium sized Medicali 8 arm perc, and a little HVY fish perc which is more a dab rig than a anything els. Ive decided to retire my expensive glass to the shelf and want to get something from DHgate. Has anyone got experience with the Illadelph clones on there?

edit....Ok so I removed the link as I just read that we shouldn't be linking "counterfeit" glass tho counterfeit implies it will be sold in direct financial competition with the original manufacturer i.e. ripping people off. At $35usd I can't say I'm being ripped off?

Last edited:

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
[link removed]

review_2039367076_00.jpg

A customer was kind enough to take a picture of the piece. That is anything but a functional coil condenser.
I'd pass on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

KayJay

I did see the pic and it don't look that small, I want it for a dab rig/vape bong without selling a kidney to buy the real thing. There is no glycerine in the coil, I contacted the seller to ask and apparently its not legal to export if filled? it dose come with a hole on the condenser coil body you can use to pour in glycerine with a syringe and it comes with a bung to cap it. but thats all I could find out on it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Looks like a knockoff Illadelph conversion rig base, downstem and bowl. You can easily swap out the top section for any number of different percs to build something you are looking for.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Looks like a knockoff Illadelph conversion rig base, downstem and bowl. You can easily swap out the top section for any number of different percs to build something you are looking for.
I don't think so. The Coil Condensers I've seen on DHgate had 20mm GonG's.

I'm not 100% so I may be mistaken but I think you're wrong.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: ataxian

cloudsosmoke

theres a dhgate store phoenixglass
i ordered 18mm freezable coil condenser from them couple days ago
they have 14mm also

cloudsosmoke,

exime

I ordered a bong on dhgate from Steven on May 4th and paid $10 UPS shipping. It shipped same day. It is Monday, May 8th and the package is sitting in my mail box in the US.

Pretttty crazy.

Definitely pay the extra $10.

abcd5432

I ordered a bong on dhgate from Steven on May 4th and paid $10 UPS shipping. It shipped same day. It is Monday, May 8th and the package is sitting in my mail box in the US.

Pretttty crazy.

Definitely pay the extra $10.

Without paying for extra shipping, my latest purchases took about 10 days. Really depends. ZDGlass was SUPER quick. I need to write a write up on his "honeycomb" piece. ZDGlass was very very fast surprisingly with shipping out. Quality is great too. A lot better than I thought it would be.

Meach

I took the plunge on a piece from Amazon..eta one month..also ordered a small piece from dhgate from glass 99 ..I'll report delivery times and post pics once I get both in

Meach,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I took the plunge on a piece from Amazon..eta one month..also ordered a small piece from dhgate from glass 99 ..I'll report delivery times and post pics once I get both in
That's amazing!
AMAZON?
China glass middle man?
You must be super rich?

ataxian,

Meach

@ataxian Yup Amazon has several glass vendors..there was another fcer here that order as well...the vendor was glass 100 ..I wouldn't doubt they have a dhgate store as well

Meach,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Yup Amazon has several glass vendors..there was another fcer here that order as well...the vendor was glass 100 ..I wouldn't doubt they have a dhgate store as well
We have these INDUSTRIAL PARK's with all kinds of SURFBOARD, WOOD, AUTO and GLASS BLOWERS.

CALIFORNIA is expensive for housing however goods and services are cheap.

ataxian,
Reactions: Receptor

abcd5432

I would love to be outwest in a legal state..on top of the goods and services..the people out west just seem friendlier overall
I'm visiting Colorado in July to test the legal state waters. I hope to move soon.

abcd5432,

Meach

I'm in Wisconsin..we will be the last state..unless some miracle happens..I hope within the next 5 years..OMG I hope..I got nice elderly neighbors that never say anything to me when I'm outside with my glass and vape

Meach,

ghost

That's amazing!
AMAZON?
China glass middle man?
You must be super rich?

Its not actually Amazon, but rather other sellers selling through the Amazon marketplace. A couple smart and enterprising DHGate sellers have realized they can multiply their sales by also listing on Amazon.

Actually most items sold through Amazon these days aren't actually sold BY Amazon, but rather by other sellers through Amazons marketplace.

ghost,

exime

I'm in Wisconsin..we will be the last state..unless some miracle happens..I hope within the next 5 years..OMG I hope..I got nice elderly neighbors that never say anything to me when I'm outside with my glass and vape

Could you imagine a dispensary on 10th st and Wisconsin ave in downtown Milwaukee? I don't think it will ever be legal there unless they bring in the National Guard. :lol:

exime,
Top Bottom